Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Congratulations DFI

It can be a good repository of Defense matters and discussions but the quality of discussion at times is very poor....

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
You guys did good job by going dot com. I hope our google search rank will go up more.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congratulations DFI

It can be a good repository of Defense matters and discussions but the quality of discussion at times is very poor....
The effort is there to keep the quality good. But you have to accept the fact that all of us are just enthusiasts not professionals, except a few.
However we still do make an effort to up the quality and need the support of the members in achieving that higher quality.
Our front page was a step in that direction. Unfortunately, so far we have not got the kind of contribution that we were looking for.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Congratulations to DFI ! :thumb:

But it also means that we'll have to be more carefull and a strict moderation is also needed.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Congrats! More content on front page please...

Stricter moderation and responsible content called for. Maybe more moderators for thread cleanups?

Maybe @Ray @Kunal Biswas @Decklander can request more defence professionals to join in and contribute?

Last edited by a moderator:

prahladh

Respected Member
If you guys have control on who can reference dfi, please keep a tab on pakis misusing it.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
this forum is good one, only thing missing is more participation from Pakistani and Chinese members..i guess Chinese are not that intrusted and Pakistanis are only comfortable in home ground with home made rules and native umpires for their advantage. :p

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
this forum is good one, only thing missing is more participation from Pakistani and Chinese members..i guess Chinese are not that intrusted and Pakistanis are only comfortable in home ground with home made rules and native umpires for their advantage. :p
We don't want our staff cleaning up Ma Bahen ki galis everyday. We are better off without the dirt. If any sane one comes along, well good.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Congrats to DFI and to posters who writes qualitative post.It is because of their efforts that DFI has achieved this feet.Congrats to them .Best of luck for future .

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
We don't want our staff cleaning up Ma Bahen ki galis everyday. We are better off without the dirt. If any sane one comes along, well good.
with out the participation from members from other side of the border forum will be filled with one sided views and opinions which is not a good IMO.Trolling and gaali is a problem and both national do it in varying degrees, you have the right to permanently ban members who make troll posts only. i think DFIshould reach out to pak members and protect the existing pak, Chinese members from hate comments from Indian members here.,.i also think that worthy members from pak and China should be honoured and encouraged with honorary titles which will inspire them as well as other pak members. Participation from other side is very important because it's disagreements and different view points which promotes and encourages a debate, and sharing of knowledge not " yes sir, well done sir, i agree " comments.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
with out the participation from members from other side of the border forum will be filled with one sided views and opinions which is not a good IMO.Trolling and gaali is a problem and both national do it in varying degrees, you have the right to permanently ban members who make troll posts only.
This is an Indian forum to discuss matters related to India. we are not a Pakistan centric forum. We dort need Paki views when discussing issues about India. Do we call Paki members in Parliament Or other think tanks in Delhi to get "other" view?

anoop_mig25

Country flag
This is an Indian forum to discuss matters related to India. we are not a Pakistan centric forum. We dort need Paki views when discussing issues about India. Do we call Paki members in Parliament Or other think tanks in Delhi to get "other" view?
@Yusuf DFI should have qualitative posters from around the word not just from two neighbours.we should have a lot of them on DFI this would increse DFI reputation . there good as well as bad poster across boders as there are in india we should encourage good posters to participate .

Another thing i wanted those working in MoD/GoI hgoing through DFI .atleast they would know what good for defence of country . Not dependent those sh@ty journals who do not know even abc of defence materials but can write a full page sh@t on what wrong with indian defence psus

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@Yusuf DFI should have qualitative posters from around the word not just from two neighbours.we should have a lot of them on DFI this would increse DFI reputation . there good as well as bad poster across boders as there are in india we should encourage good posters to participate .

Another thing i wanted those working in MoD/GoI hgoing through DFI .atleast they would know what good for defence of country . Not dependent those sh@ty journals who do not know even abc of defence materials but can write a full page sh@t on what wrong with indian defence psus
We are open forum. Anyone can join & participate. I only dont agree with the contention that we need Pakis to make the forum more "exciting" .

We are being followed by journalists, bureucrats etc.

we do have posters like Ewald, Armand.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
i am afraid this is not a decision making body of elected representatives but a discussions form to debate, and exchange views etc.I am aware that this is a India centeric forum but i guess it's a India centric intentional forum ? and people who will be interested in India related discussions will be 1. obviously Indians 2. neighbours of India, especially who have difference of opinion, so i see difference of opinion will only promote debate and exchange of view points, which is good for the growth of the forum.what i said is just my opinion, obviously you people are the one who own and run this forum, i can only say that your attitude is very negative and unfortunate,(hope you will not take it as an offense ) i have a question.. what you said " we don't need Pakistanis to discuss Indian issues " is it a forum policy or just your personal opinion ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
i am afraid this is not a decision making body of elected representatives but a discussions form to debate, and exchange views etc.I am aware that this is a India centeric forum but i guess it's a India centric intentional forum ? and people who will be interested in India related discussions will be 1. obviously Indians 2. neighbours of India, especially who have difference of opinion, so i see difference of opinion will only promote debate and exchange of view points, which is good for the growth of the forum.what i said is just my opinion, obviously you people are the one who own and run this forum, i can only say that your attitude is very negative and unfortunate,(hope you will not take it as an offense ) i have a question.. what you said " we don't need Pakistanis to discuss Indian issues " is it a forum policy or just your personal opinion ?
we have not stopped anyone from coming Io the forum. we have many Chinese here.

Pakis dont come here generally.

And why would I want a Paki to interfere in Indian affairs?

I can appreciate someone like @ Agnostic Muslim who comes once in a while to talk about any issues about Pakistan & leaves it at that.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk HD

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Well, reality is:

To get 1 decent poster from Pak, you have to deal with 49 trolls and hatemongers.

To get 1 decent poster from China, you have to deal with 9 50cent foot soldier.

So, IMHO, to maintain sanity and uphold quality of the forum, promotions and marketing in Pak & China are best avoided. Those who are willing to come and do quality contribution from Pak & China are always welcome.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles