DFI- Bangalore meet

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Dear DFI members of Bangalore,
I request Yusuf bhai to decide the place of the meeting and everyone who are in Bangalore can meet at the venue and have a nice time discussing lots of things. I will be reaching Bangalore on 20th evening and we all can meet on 21st i.e. on Sunday. Members who interested in the meeting please share their views about their choice of venue.

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET THE DFI MEMBERS.........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Since there was no replies from members, I went alone and met Yusuf bhai and we had a great time. I visited his new business place and it was awesome...

We had a great time with customers......

My BEST WISHES to YUSUF BHAI for taking his business to the net LEVEL.....

Yusuf bhai was dressed nicely and looked very smart........

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Since there was no replies from members, I went alone and met Yusuf bhai and we had a great time. I visited his new business place and it was awesome...

We had a great time with customers......

My BEST WISHES to YUSUF BHAI for taking his business to the net LEVEL.....

Yusuf bhai was dressed nicely and looked very smart........
Did he give you free sample of his product? :lol:

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Yusuf bhai my sister said she wants to buy some products. I will be visiting your shop with my sister........

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
What DD, you want something for free, ok come to the shop you will have a great space for standing FOR FREE........:rofl:

But you should not be a cause of disturbance for the customers......

You will be the special attraction for the customers as you will be hanged to one of the product and this will increase the rate of buying by the customers as women will hang their hubbies whenever the feel the need to do so.......:rofl:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
What DD, you want something for free, ok come to the shop you will have a great space for standing FOR FREE........:rofl:

But you should not be a cause of disturbance for the customers......

You will be the special attraction for the customers as you will be hanged to one of the product and this will increase the rate of buying by the customers as women will hang their hubbies whenever the feel the need to do so.......:rofl:
Did he hang you on one of his products to show its strength?. :rofl: You just performed a free service to Yusuf and yet you didn't get a free sample?. :lol:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I am eagerly to see some DFI legends ....
Unfortunately I'm in Kanya. Kumari...If meeting is confirm I will try to come the BANG city

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
DD, I MISS YOU A LOT, YOU COULD HAVE JUST INFORMED ME IF YOU WANTED TO BE HANGED..... ha ha ha ha ha........:rofl:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles