Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

Krusty

Country flag
Well he just let that shit go.

Plus i noticed that he was not operating the bike at its optimal level,he should have launched at 9000rpm,thats where nothing comes close to the NINJA.

And i have personally saw riders doing 2.79s runs on the H2.

And burn that crap.
Lol that is perhaps true. But that electric bike tops out at 100. and it reaches that speed in no time at all. So the race is to 100 alone. Ofcourse beyond it the ninja will walk away from the e bike.

Krusty

Country flag
What an aprilia in singapore,how much did the rider pay??

500000 sgd.
Nah. The bikes base price is 30000$ + about 10000$ for COE + some added kit and you can get it for less than 50000sgd.

Which isn't too bad actually. Only cars are taxed stratospherically in Singapore to discourage 4 wheelers. Two wheelers are not that badly taxed as of now. But, there has been a huge surge in big bikes (800+ cc) and the Singapore Govt is in the process of clamping down on them too in the future. Soon, big bikes will go in the way of cars

Krusty

Country flag
IMG_4488.JPG

@aditya10r I'll see your straight line acceleration if zx14r and raise you this turbocharger.... with a hayabusa attached to it. 500bhp.

Dont even look at the engine , it will kill you

Krusty

Country flag
This is what I think the best proportioned, the most elegant, the best designed saloon ever. Its long gone now, but I would buy this if I had the chance even today in a heart beat. say hello to the E39 M5... it has a 4.9L NA V8 .... absolutely sublime and quintessential sports saloon.

@Project Dharma I know you wont approve of this, but still, some german muscle coming up...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
View attachment 19588

@aditya10r I'll see your straight line acceleration if zx14r and raise you this turbocharger.... with a hayabusa attached to it. 500bhp.

Dont even look at the engine , it will kill you
Remember a pic I had posted on this thread a while back that some friends of mine were trying to plonk a powerful Ram induction system.

They have done it,now the bike put 288hp on the rear wheel and some 160nm torque but it weighs some 22kgs more.the bike will be ready in 1 month more.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
This is what I think the best proportioned, the most elegant, the best designed saloon ever. Its long gone now, but I would buy this if I had the chance even today in a heart beat. say hello to the E39 M5... it has a 4.9L NA V8 .... absolutely sublime and quintessential sports saloon.

@Project Dharma I know you wont approve of this, but still, some german muscle coming up...

The E39 is a classic, even I can't say anything bad about it. The problem here is finding one in good condition that doesn't expect 20K for it. 20K for a 15 year old car? No thanks.

I already conceded that the Germans make the best drive trains in the world. All the electric gremlins that come with it, high pressure pumps, sensors for everything on the other hand? They easily cost the MSRP of the car in maintenance over time. :sad:

Plus its not even that, fuck Germany. I refuse to buy anything that comes out of the Islamic Republic of Germany.

NightRider

The E39 is a classic, even I can't say anything bad about it. The problem here is finding one in good condition that doesn't expect 20K for it. 20K for a 15 year old car? No thanks.

I already conceded that the Germans make the best drive trains in the world. All the electric gremlins that come with it, high pressure pumps, sensors for everything on the other hand? They easily cost the MSRP of the car in maintenance over time. :sad:

Plus its not even that, fuck Germany. I refuse to buy anything that comes out of the Islamic Republic of Germany.
Germany is not islamic.
They are the pure aryan race.

Krusty

Country flag

Well yes, if you turn it to that angle, fuck Germany, UK, Italy and lest we forget, USA.

Japanese and Korean it is then !

IRL I can't afford anything other than Korean anyway :pound:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Oh this guy is surely a big shot.. if he was in the USA, he could have bought two Lamborghinis and a house for the price of this GTR...

View attachment 19718

Just looking at the number sets my head spinning...
That will buy a hole in the wall where I live bro. :sad: CA housing is expensive.

I just saw the Tesla Model 3 interior. That is fugly IMO. What do you think?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@Krusty thinking of giving up the Subaru so I can save for my kid's college since I'm not Hispanic or Black. :frusty:

5K will buy a 2000 Cherokee XJ. What do you think? 6 cylinder is supposed to be bulletproof and it is a beast off the road.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@Krusty thinking of giving up the Subaru so I can save for my kid's college since I'm not Hispanic or Black. :frusty:

5K will buy a 2000 Grand Cherokee XJ. What do you think? 6 cylinder is supposed to be bulletproof and it is a beast off the road.

Start a campaign

DESI LIVES MATTER.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Paaji how much technical education costs in merica? ?

Krusty

Country flag
That will buy a hole in the wall where I live bro. :sad: CA housing is expensive.

That was a figure of speech.. I understand there are stratospherically expensive and dirt cheap places in the USA..

I hate the model 3.. exterior and interior. I hate everything about it. There is nothing likeable there.

Pff...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

That was a figure of speech.. I understand there are stratospherically expensive and dirt cheap places in the USA..

I hate the model 3.. exterior and interior. I hate everything about it. There is nothing likeable there.

Pff...
Fuck electric shit.

###########################

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Paaji how much technical education costs in merica? ?
Technical education? Like four year college? Where I am about average of 20K per year for tuition. Another 14K for living costs. In other places, it could be as low as 20K for evreything.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles