Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I dont even let my brother touch my bike,forget about anyone even touching it.

Kaahe bhai,itni envy kahe.
I just have Pulsar 150 :sad:, before it I owned Adreno FX ... So literally I have no experience of super bikes... :(

I was thinking about Tork T6X, but its range is only 100km per charge, otherwise the bike is very promising with 27nm instant torque.

Last edited:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I just have Pulsar 150 :sad:, before it I owned Adreno FX ... So literally I have no experience of super bikes... :(

I was thinking about Tork T6X, but its range is only 100km per charge, otherwise the bike is very promising.
Its not an easy task to ride superbike,it requires a lot of labour as most of these bikes weigh more than 180kgs and have more torque and power to propel you out of the planet.

I have been going to superbike school since i was 16 but only now i have full confidence to handle these machines.

Superbike handling has two very crucial points.

1.Weight
2.Power.

It takes a good amount of time to master these things.

A chauhan

Country flag
Its not an easy task to ride superbike,it requires a lot of labour as most of these bikes weigh more than 180kgs and have more torque and power to propel you out of the planet.

I have been going to superbike school since i was 16 but only now i have full confidence to handle these machines.

Superbike handling has two very crucial points.

1.Weight
2.Power.

It takes a good amount of time to master these things.
I have good experience of riding RE classic 350 of my elder brother, but it can not be called a super bike...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I have good experience of riding RE classic 350 of my elder brother, but it can not be called a super bike...
Yes,these are cruisers,very linear power delivery and very tall gearing.
Superbikes are a complete contrast-my best 0-100 time is 3.15 seconds,i bet most of you guys have never experienced the amount of G-force what a rider accelerating at these speeds feels.

I have seen people do 2.8,2.9 second runs on kawasaki zx-14r,ninja h2.

You require a lot of training and practice to master these things for instace i have completed more than 1500+ laps on various circuits in asia.
Dubai,abu dhabi,chennai,noida,coambatore,sepang,sentul,malaysia and many others.

==================================================================

A chauhan

Country flag
Yes,these are cruisers,very linear power delivery and very tall gearing.
Superbikes are a complete contrast-my best 0-100 time is 3.15 seconds,i bet most of you guys have never experienced the amount of G-force what a rider accelerating at these speeds feels.

I have seen people do 2.8,2.9 second runs on kawasaki zx-14r,ninja h2.

You require a lot of training and practice to master these things for instace i have completed more than 1500+ laps on various circuits in asia.
Dubai,abu dhabi,chennai,noida,coambatore,sepang,sentul,malaysia and many others.

==================================================================
You are right, RE's pick up is at a certain rpm at a certain gear ratio, I felt it to be draggy or delayed pick up so didn't enjoy it. Though on higher speeds and rpms it feels good but nothing sort of what you pointed out.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
You are right, RE's pick up is at a certain rpm at a certain great ratio, I felt it to be draggy or delayed pick up so didn't enjoy it. Though on higher speeds and rpms it feels good but nothing sort of what you pointed out.
RE's are bogged down by their weight and very crappy engine.
They vibrate a lot and a lot of torque is delivered in the lower RPM range making it lose out of steam,plus the single cylinder engine with low compression ratio does not helps it much.

A chauhan

Country flag
RE's are bogged down by their weight and very crappy engine.
They vibrate a lot and a lot of torque is delivered in the lower RPM range making it lose out of steam,plus the single cylinder engine with low compression ratio does not helps it much.
What to say ! I am speechless... :notsure:

Which Indian bike can give "somewhat" super bike like feel ? Is Dominar 400 good for common persons like me ? Since I do not intend to go 0-100 within 5 secs.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Which Indian bike can give "somewhat" super bike like feel ? Is Dominar 400 good for common persons like me ? Since I do not intend to go 0-100 within 5 secs.
Duke 390(the old one) with W rated tyres from pirelli+quick shifter+race tronics ecu upgrade+k&n filter.

Max cost 2l.
0-100 in less than 5.3 seconds.

================================================

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@aditya10r

17:22

bruh, check this out. a 70bhp electric bikes smokes the mighty H2 off the line. :scared2:

Well he just let that shit go.

Plus i noticed that he was not operating the bike at its optimal level,he should have launched at 9000rpm,thats where nothing comes close to the NINJA.

And i have personally saw riders doing 2.79s runs on the H2.

And burn that crap.

A chauhan

Country flag
The future awaits Electric bikes, Tork T6X is a good start but only 100km per charge gives it a big thumbs down :( we should wait until it doubles. BTW I have pre-booked it :D though wont purchase it...

captscooby81

Country flag
@aditya10r TVS took your insult very seriously and they have thrown a punch at you :megusta:

TVS Apache RTR 200 FI, ABS teased ahead of launch – Website goes LIVE

The range-topping version comes with FI, ABS and optional Pirelli tyres.

(https://www.tvsapache.com/rtr-200-abs)

Ask tvs to launch the fuel injected apache with abs and pirellis.

Then we will talk about g310r

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@aditya10r TVS took your insult very seriously and they have thrown back a punch to you ...Take this below ..:megusta:

Well TVS apache is possibly the best 1 lakh rupee bike after ns.

What it losing was proper equipment to tame the NS,now it has the weapons.

===========================================================

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Finally,someone i know has bought a YAMAHA-R1.

Cant wait to ride.

This is indias 60th yamaha r1.

========================================================================

Krusty

Country flag
@Krusty Look how butt ugly the new exhaust is on the aprilia.

Yuck.

Oh yes, this canister is ugly AF... I honestly don't know what's going through the minds of the designers... especially that the RSV is a beautiful bike. In my view, it's more beautiful even than ducatis.. something like this would make the bike absolutely classy..

IMG_4460.JPG

Btw I love the beat of the latest R1...

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Oh yes, this canister is ugly AF... I honestly don't know what's going through the minds of the designers... especially that the RSV is a beautiful bike. In my view, it's more beautiful even than ducatis.. something like this would make the bike absolutely classy..

View attachment 19245

I am dying to ride the R1,just want to grab a flight and head to pune.

By the way the owners are brothers,they actually wanted to but 2 panigale superlaggeras but they coudnot,One panigale superlaggera costs 1.4crore.

So they settled down for the rest best.

RSV is a very comfy bike with a nice posture to attack corners,there are very few v4's and aprilia being a very premium brand it is very difficult to get hands on a V4 bike.

===============================================================================

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

View attachment 19245

What an aprilia in singapore,how much did the rider pay??

500000 sgd.

Krusty

Country flag
@aditya10r TVS took your insult very seriously and they have thrown a punch at you :megusta:

Wtf!!!!

Damn it! Yet another chance missed. Ever since the first 115 my view always have been that Indian bike manufacturers don't give a damn about passion. They just Want to fill their books. Wtf is the logic behind 20-30 cc increments?!? For bikes in the same performance bracket ! This is rediculous

You have pulsar 135,150,180,200,220

Bajaj discover 100,115,125,135,150

Apache 150,180,200

FFS!

You guys already make the engine, instead of this lame 200 attempt bolt 2 180blocks together and make a 360cc and go after the BMW 300 and KTM already! A 360 cc twin would be awesome! And a throwback on the RD350 twin of the 70s and 80s.

I refuse to give any importance to another mediocre job. What is outstanding in this attempt? Nothing really.. the only 150 I really love was the Honda CBZ. It made everyone drop their jaws. It was the Pioneer. I still love it today. Rest 150 are copycats.

Fire all the fucking portfolio managers in the biking industry. They are useless.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles