Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

Krusty

Country flag
not really saar... I know the kind of riders you are referring to... in biker parlance, we refer to them as squids.
But you'll be surprised to know.. with the advent of more and more motovloggers and riding groups, riding as a culture is growing in India... and so are the proper bikers.
The idiots I know will always be there... but if you see a guy on the road who's wearing all the safety gear- gloves helmet jacket.. you know he's not one of ze squids.
I can only hope this is true. But we are a country of 1.4billion people. The change won't even be noticed for decades. Just the daily commute feels like an adventure... how many jacket wearing guys do you see in your city Everyday during your daily commute? Just out of curiosity . I'm from chennai and I don't see a single one. Maybe one or two per week. And that is on the higher side

captscooby81

Country flag
49 Sqn -AN-32, Jorhat or tezpur don't remember exactly as was very young ..But i know this much he was part of IPKF when they deployed along with 43 or 44 Sqn ..

Well my father hardly given me answers for my questions ..Sometimes if he feels i am overexcited :scared2:a slight slap used to come..:creepy:

Sqdn 15 wing 26. bhuj AFB. For the most part.. He was a radar and Communications engineer. But dad used to stay in Kashmir most of the year (he will be at Bhuj only for a few months) while the rest of the family stayed in Bhuj Staff quarters. He doesn't share any information about his activities in Kashmir. And no one from the family even ask.

What about you boss?

Krusty

Country flag
Well my father hardly given me answers for my questions ..Sometimes if he feels i am overexcited :scared2:a slight slap used to come..:creepy:
I wouldn't even dare ask questions about his activities in Kashmir.

Also, I am only too familiar with corporal punishments :scared2:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Chor hai yeh Chor din bar stock market mein paisa churata hai ..Shyam kho dusuro kha bike churata hai Aur raat mein doosro khi GF churata hai ....Chor Chor :rage:
Arey kahne kya chahte ho.

============================================

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Don't speak a word against Alia, I love her dimples :mad2:

@aditya10r
bro please take care, do not cross speed limits and risk limits, I don't want to lose a fantastic friend like you :sad:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Don't speak a word against Alia, I love her dimples :mad2:

@aditya10r
bro please take care, do not cross speed limits and risk limits, I don't want to lose a fantastic friend like you :sad:
I was very very cautious,i decided to let the VFR go when i was about to shift in the 2nd gear.

==========================================================================

Shifting to 2nd gear at 80kmph is fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krusty

Country flag
@aditya10r yeah your worst nightmare is here. Electric superbike is the fastest now. It breaks the back of S1000rr and pisses on Panigale. IC engine bikes will be all show and no go.. especially with how lout they sound..

edit: watch it fully XD

TWICE the torque of a panigale.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
@aditya10r yeah your worst nightmare is here. Electric superbike is the fastest now. It breaks the back of S1000rr and pisses on Panigale. IC engine bikes will be all show and no go.. especially with how lout they sound..

I will buy some petrol and I will burn that.

Btw here I have something that will make you wanna jump out of the planet.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Patna July 2017.

Some place near ganga coast.

============================

Krusty

Country flag
Does not changes anything for me.

I was an ICE fan, I will remain one.
Cheers bruh. same here. ICE FTW. I wont own a car/bike the day everything goes electric. id rather eat my own shoe than drive around in an EV. especially a superbike.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles