Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

Krusty

Country flag
Btw, just because I don't watch bwood movies doesn't mean I don't have any connection with the film industry.

Somehow Kishore Kumar has been a part of my life since childhood. My old man was a big fan too. We had to move around a lot during my child hood (Dad was serving the IAF) but every IAF staff quarters had Kishore Kumar songs in common.

This is one of my Favourite songs... don't even understand it fully. But great songs always transcend language barriers. Oh yes, there is a bullet..

Krusty

Country flag
Oh sweet, another one :) Wait, you didn't study in KV or Army School? How come you don't know Hindi?
Dad joined then force right after pre-U. So he started young and even got his engineering degree while serving IAF. I Started in KV. But after seeking retirement, we moved to the south. I can Speak and understand perfectly if spoke to, but I cannot read. Also, I spent too much time not using Hindi in TN. Turns out you can actually forget a language if you don't use it Long enough.

captscooby81

Country flag
Dei :mad2: you IAF family kid like me . Which squadron your father was in ? Flying or technical branch ? Some reasons why most people from south don't move their family along with them . Even I was there for sometime in north east and north but later my father said you guys stay in one place and no need to keep shifting :doh:
And killed my KV love story cute chick mishra gone with the winds . .

Dad joined then force right after pre-U. So he started young and even got his engineering degree while serving IAF. I Started in KV. But after seeking retirement, we moved to the south. I can Speak and understand perfectly if spoke to, but I cannot read. Also, I spent too much time not using Hindi in TN. Turns out you can actually forget a language if you don't use it Long enough.

Krusty

Country flag
Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
Dei :mad2: you IAF family kid like me . Which squadron your father was in ? Flying or technical branch ? Some reasons why most people from south don't move their family along with them . Even I was there for sometime in north east and north but later my father said you guys stay in one place and no need to keep shifting :doh:
And killed my KV love story cute chick mishra gone with the winds . .
Sqdn 15 wing 26. bhuj AFB. For the most part.. He was a radar and Communications engineer. But dad used to stay in Kashmir most of the year (he will be at Bhuj only for a few months) while the rest of the family stayed in Bhuj Staff quarters. He doesn't share any information about his activities in Kashmir. And no one from the family even ask.

What about you boss?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles