Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Mate! Squid alert! Seriously ? Riding pillion on a cbr1000 with tees, jeans and chappals? Come on man..
I am riding the bike and had to drop my cousin somewhere so he was not prepped for a super ride.

Once i dropped him i was doing wheelis and overtaking other cars.
Yesterday i tried to chase a vfr with this machine but that thing just disappeared.
That was fast.

Krusty

Country flag
I am riding the bike and had to drop my cousin somewhere so he was not prepped for a super ride.

Once i dropped him i was doing wheelis and overtaking other cars.
Yesterday i tried to chase a vfr with this machine but that thing just disappeared.
That was fast.
Wait you lost a VFR while chasing it with a CBR ? o_O

How did that happen?

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Wait you lost a VFR while chasing it with a CBR ? o_O

How did that happen?
Well this happened yesterday,i was riding and i noticed that bike,the rider was in full gear.

I was not wearing a jacket,so when i started chasing him,he started to pick up speeds,i tried catching up but when i reached 80kmph i decided to let it go.If i crash i may die,some other day i will grab him.

That motor also sounded very good.

===============================================================

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Seconded! It was a rarity even back then. I would keep my eyes peeled for it when I was a kid.

Check out this RD350 custom restoration ... called 'the flying Sikh'. Don't know who the guy is, he's probably @Project Dharma ji...

View attachment 19027

The bike is awesome. Who wants pulsars and dukes and what Not.THIS I approve!
Na brah my bike riding days are over. Unless she wants me on her pillion.

Krusty

Country flag
Really? I'm surprised, she is kind of old. Her name is Katrina Kaif and she fucked her way into Bollywood by sleeping with Salman Khan and then dumped his ass.
Oh, I think I have seen her in a couple of adverts. Actually I do not watch the tele at all. No movies, no Cricket nothing. Some Tamil movies I watch. Actually I'm ignorant about the Tamil film industry too. I am only aware of the really famous ones from Tamil. That is it.

P.S: I thought everyone in the film industry bangs their way into the field :pound:

Krusty

Country flag
Oh I know Kareena Kapoor. Because for some reason all Tamil and Kerala Jewellery companies are obsessed with her and Tamanna for adverts here in Singapore.

Kareena for some reason reminds me of praying mantis insect... her face .. something I don't know. It's just odd.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Oh I know Kareena Kapoor. Because for some reason all Tamil and Kerala Jewellery companies are obsessed with her and Tamanna for adverts here in Singapore.

Kareena for some reason reminds me of praying mantis insect... her face .. something I don't know. It's just odd.
She married Saif Ali Khan and gave birth to Taimur. :facepalm: And I always found her very very annoying, something about the way she talks and carries herself.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles