Cars & Bikes - Automotive Discussion Thread

Krusty

Country flag
I swear,I will kill anyone who ever tries to change the current engine config.

Invest in hydrogen fuel or methane,I don't care.but bang must remain.
Why? We aren't going to run out of fuel. Just make stringent laws to take care of your engines!

And I hate it that electric cars are running around race tracks breaking all kinds of records. Tesla luxury cars are as quick as lifer class bikes to 130-140mph already. And Guess what. This is the family models. Tesla will bring out the sports models soon. And that will make mincemeat out of lifer class bikes and hyper cars in drags. We are headed for the end times.

Every major manufacturer Has already invested in R&D for EVs. Companies like Pagani and Lamborghini are the last bastion.

Can You imagine this beauty running with zero noise :hair:

IMG_3831.JPG

7.3L v12 that will sink Sri Lanka if you rev it in Chennai. Why God why? :doh:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Are these bikes for rent? Or are they part of a club where people have quotas? How does the insurance work?
Well some companies such as tvs,ktm,bmw mottorad,triumph,ducati support such events...

So these guys give us the bikes or we can bring our bikes to the circuit.

If your bike gets totaled,forget insurance.

Krusty

Country flag
Ridden the F4 earlier,crappy power delivery and bad throttle response.....

Nothing beats BMW s1000rr on the track.
Yes the 1000rr is the current king of the track. But I'm sure you know That is no regular F4 my friend. It's fully race tuned version worlds apart from the regular F4. Just like the panigale r, it's a limited edition with only 250 units world wide. Even this guy who owns 2 BMWs including the S1000rr is all hyped up and looking forward to riding it.

IMG_3834.JPG

And it's my personal opinion, MV Augusta is far more beautiful than ducatis ..

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Yes the 1000rr is the current king of the track. But I'm sure you know That is no regular F4 my friend. It's fully race tuned version worlds apart from the regular F4. Just like the panigale r, it's a limited edition with only 250 units world wide. Even this guy who owns 2 BMWs including the S1000rr is all hyped up and looking forward to riding it.

View attachment 16832

And it's my personal opinion, MV Augusta is far more beautiful than ducatis ..
Well the one i was riding had a totally updated engine,cooling system,suspension

Fuck the bike was putting down some 220hp on dyno and weighed just 177kgs.We did alter the throttle ratios and the ECU maps.

F4 is enjoyable but the uncontrolled power delivery is a problem.I hope its sorted out.

Looks need a revamp,its a fucking a decade old look.

And that RAM intake,uni intake is better than dual.

Krusty

Country flag
Guys anyone follow Le Mans endurance racing? I stopped F1 @2005 after they started going 'eco' and made regulations for smaller engines and slower and more pathetic cars.

Le Mans is awesome. So mane different engine configurations and drivetrain layouts it's absolutely awesome. With Audi out of it (thanks to dieselgate)Porsche and Toyota and battling it out. Interestingly Toyota has locked out the front grid in qualifying.

@Project Dharma @Razor this one for the japs? :megusta:

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Guys anyone follow Le Mans endurance racing? I stopped F1 @2005 after they started going 'eco' and made regulations for smaller engines and slower and more pathetic cars.

Le Mans is awesome. So mane different engine configurations and drivetrain layouts it's absolutely awesome. With Audi out of it (thanks to dieselgate)Porsche and Toyota and battling it out. Interestingly Toyota has locked out the front grid in qualifying.

@Project Dharma @Razor this one for the japs? :megusta:
Naah bro,stopped watching after 2015 season.......

Enjoyed isle of man tt(honda.....................)

====================================

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
how did the rider manage that?
Dont know man.

Its from london.

I have a friend who was going to silverstone but his bike ended up like this.

OOOOOh,cant control my laughter.

Correction its a YAMAHA YZF-R3(track spec,magnesium wheels)

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
LOL dude I'm sorry but that's funny. The rider is unhurt?

Rdit : I'd forgive him if the road was flodded. Or that was a serious ego buster...

The rider escaped with zero scratch

Thats god

Krusty

Country flag
@aditya10r how is the RE continental GT ? One of my Friend is looking to put his money down for one and the main usage is about 40km city ride Everyday to/from work and weekend 200-300km highway drive for fun(one to two times a month). he likes effortless cruising (read torque). Have you tried it? What's your thought?

Either that or the TNT 300 is the other one yes looking at..
He can squeeze out and reach for the ninja 300 but that's the last option..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles