DFI after 10 months here

Status
Not open for further replies.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This forum gets out of control with the likes of trackwhack, Known-Unknown, and just a few others who feel they must be unrestrained in their attacks on others. What a waste. Not to single out those two, their immaturity is just most recently on display; other troublemakers have come and, thankfully, gone.

I will note again, it is not the Indian defense professionals who are the xenophobes here, it is the most sophomoric and puerile members with no experience.

DFI will never reach its full potential without a tighter rein on the misfits.

Ironically, it is those misfits who cry for the silencing of those with whom they are incapable of debating without rancor.

It is a thankless job to enforce the rules. I am aware of that.

Blessed are the peacemakers. You know who you are.:thumb:

Carry on.

trackwhack

Grow up! By your account only the services count as experience. You've got your head buried in the sand. In the democratic world that you and I live in the services only obey the policy makers, so every one elses opinion counts for as much. You are a defence professional fine. That does not put you on a pedestal on strategic matters. Maybe on defence equipment. Not on every goddam topic under the sun.

Mods, I deserve to have this response not removed as there is a direct accusation against me.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
As we always say, attack the message not the messenger.

Thread closed and marked for deletion.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
There are only two ways to deal with it in a debate:

You either take on the message, thrash it and debate hard,

Or one can ignore the message and the messenger and move on.

At the end of the day remember, it's just a discussion, someone saying something here doesn't alter anything in your lives. Don't take virtual lives too seriously! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles