Destruction of Israel guaranteed, ayatollah says.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Israel have Options to seize entire Nuke Warheads and Facilities from Pakistan .
Nope.

Once Israel tried to take out Pakistani;s nuke arsenal but witthout Indian Support they didn't Perform that Operation
That was before Pakis had 110 warheads.

They have two more Projects One is destruction of Iranian Nuke facilities and Pakistani nuke facilities
Conjecture.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
That was before Pakis had 110 warheads.
Pakistan was already having one or two Nuclear devices by 1982 and because of this only , Indira Gandhi gave no bases to Israelis to carry out any attack because this would have started all out Nuclear war between India and Pakistan . Israel would just bomb and return back but it would be the Indian people who would have been perished in millions .

DEJAVU

Indians supporting Israelis seems like bible and Quran prophesy becoming true.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Indians supporting Israelis seems like bible and Quran prophesy becoming true.
Yeah, as if Bible and Quran Talks about Yindoos supporting Yahooodis! LOL :D

Quran and Bible have no prophecies which are true or will be true, they could not even predict the death of their own Prophets in the most Brutal fashion, leave the gibberish and open ended things which can fit anybodies Hocus Pocus teachings of self-glorification (read Mullahs and wannabe arabs called pakis)!!

And yeah if you believe in quran so much, then destruction of Islam is eminent! Take That! ;)

DEJAVU

Yeah, as if Bible and Quran Talks about Yindoos supporting Yahooodis! LOL :D

Quran and Bible have no prophecies which are true or will be true, they could not even predict the death of their own Prophets in the most Brutal fashion, leave the gibberish and open ended things which can fit anybodies Hocus Pocus teachings of self-glorification (read Mullahs and wannabe arabs called pakis)!!

And yeah if you believe in quran so much, then destruction of Islam is eminent! Take That! ;)
Lets see what history teach us in future..
Time is very near :taunt:

maomao

Country flag
Lets see what history teach us in future..
Time is very near :taunt:
LOL History could not teach pakis anything what will it teach now?? Surrender again and again! BTW quran or bible is no History! ;)

Time is near for destruction of islamic nations due to a pan islamic war with the west / christian world....that I believe because you have something which will lead to it i.e. genocidal illiterate intellectually low vermin called Mullahs!

DEJAVU

LOL History could not teach pakis anything what will it teach now?? Surrender again and again! BTW quran or bible is no History! ;)

Time is near for destruction of islamic nations due to a pan islamic war with the west / christian world....that I believe because you have something which will lead to it i.e. genocidal illiterate intellectually low vermin called Mullahs!
I think you are right, You should start killing Islam from India and all Islamic Preachers and all Islamic followers from India and the rest world will follow you, After All India is Super Power, Super Power has to lead from the front. :pound:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I think you are right, You should start killing Islam from India and all Islamic Preachers and all Islamic followers from India and the rest world will follow you, After All India is Super Power, Super Power has to lead from the front. :pound:
do you mean how Christians and Hindu's Murdered in Pakistan

DEJAVU

do you mean how Christians and Hindu's Murdered in Pakistan
No the way Kashmiris, UP and Gujarati Muslims, Orissa Christians, Sikkim and Meghalaya Buddhists and Rajasthani and Bengali Dalits and Punjabi Sikhs.
Unfortunate events these were.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
No the way Kashmiris, UP and Gujarati Muslims, Orissa Christians, Sikkim and Meghalaya Buddhists and Rajasthani and Bengali Dalits and Punjabi Sikhs. Unfortunate events these were.

Ask the Members from Different states here ..any Problem with their Community

Here in TN there is no Problem with Hindu Muslims and Christians

and there are three top Muslim Terrorists arrested by last week by TN and Andhra Ploice makes More happy for our Peoples

DEJAVU

Ask the Members from Different states here ..any Problem with their Community

Here in TN there is no Problem with Hindu Muslims and Christians

and there are three top Muslim Terrorists arrested by last week by TN and Andhra Ploice makes More happy for our Peoples
Good for India and Peace.
But saying no problem within Hindus, Muslims and Christians to each other is a comedy my friend.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
But saying no problem within Hindus, Muslims and Christians to each other is a comedy my friend.
I have No problem With my Hindu, Muslim and Christian Friends ..Even My friends also

There is no Comedy ask any Indians They have best friends in Opposite Religions

Free Karma

Somalia is the worst country in the world for the minorities, followed by Iraq, Sudan, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Democratic Republic of Congo, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ethiopia and Chad, in that order.
Gratz! Top 10!! (in something).
n 1947, at the time of the partition of India when Pakistan was created, about 24 percent to 27 percent of the population in the area that is present day Pakistan was of the minorities. The majority of Hindus migrated to India, others converted to Islam. Today the minority population in Pakistan is only 4 percent
Pakistan has no problems with minorities...because soon there will be no minorities!!!

bennedose

maomao

Country flag
No, we should hand over the country to genocidal islamic mullahs and make islamic hocus-pocus prophecies come true....India should be the starting point. When whole world comes under the illiterate bloodthirsty islamic mullahs, then we all will become muslims and then happily cut each other to pieces!

Supa powa Islamic Supa powa! :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles