Despite many attacks, security cameras missing in most of Delhi

lemontree

Professional
Shocking that there is no CCTV surveillance on the approach roads of the PMs residence!!
The boss of the SPG is an IPS chap called Kode Durga Prasad....wonder how he kills time on the job?

Reactions: nrj

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Those which are placed, Are they working ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Shocking that there is no CCTV surveillance on the approach roads of the PMs residence!!
The boss of the SPG is an IPS chap called Kode Durga Prasad....wonder how he kills time on the job?
actually he cannot do much when it comes to CCTV, i used to get pass that road every day, but now i use metro rail, problem is that any place other then the PM house if they want to install cameras, it is the jurisdiction of Delhi Police, Delhi Traffic police, NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Corporation) and at the end even SPG too want to have some of data feeds. Plus who will pay for the electricity bill etc, now to forget maintenance. Their is so much rad tape that nothing works. SPG did what best they can do secure their area around PM house.

BTW as far as i know in the matter of security SPG boss can over rule PM.

lemontree

Professional
actually he cannot do much when it comes to CCTV, i used to get pass that road every day, but now i use metro rail, problem is that any place other then the PM house if they want to install cameras, it is the jurisdiction of Delhi Police, Delhi Traffic police, NDMC (New Delhi Municipal Corporation) and at the end even SPG too want to have some of data feeds. Plus who will pay for the electricity bill etc, now to forget maintenance. Their is so much rad tape that nothing works. SPG did what best they can do secure their area around PM house.
BTW as far as i know in the matter of security SPG boss can over rule PM.
VIP security is a different matter.
Equipment deployed for VIP protection is SPG property.
The data belongs to SPG.
The elec bill will/ should come under the department that pays the regular PM residence/ VIP residence bills.

There is no red tape only lack of professional knowledge/ competence.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
VIP security is a different matter.
Equipment deployed for VIP protection is SPG property.
The data belongs to SPG.
The elec bill will/ should come under the department that pays the regular PM residence/ VIP residence bills.

There is no red tape only lack of professional knowledge/ competence.
actually the approched is closed and sealed long time back and yeah entire area has got CCTV and host of security equipments i cant post pics or i would have shown you, they have complete security as per PM house and road is concern it is the main road which has problem.

arya

Country flag
if i am not wrong pm home was 500 m distance ??

my question is our pm safe in our country how can some one can do the thing in that area

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles