Design your own aircraft

Twinblade

Country flag
I was toying around with photoshop for the last couple of days and I decided to screw around with some existing aircrafts. Here are the results:-

Mirage 2000 with Canards:-

Eurofighter with Rafale style canards:-

Eurofighter in a conventional layout:-

Super Hornet with a large delta wing and naval Tejas like Levcons.

Get creative, and if you lack skills put up a request, someone will take it up as a challenge. :cool2:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
NASA Open Sources Aircraft Design Software - Slashdot

"At the American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics Aerospace Sciences Meeting in Nashville, NASA engineers unveiled the newly open sourced OpenVSP, software that allows users to construct full aircraft models from simple parameters such as wing span and fuselage length, under the NASA Open Source Agreement. Says the website, 'OpenVSP allows the user to create a 3D model of an aircraft defined by common engineering parameters. This model can be processed into formats suitable for engineering analysis.'"

Decklander

Panavia Tornado with FA-18 Hornet's wings:-
This kind of art is good as it gives wings to imagination. But cut & paste does not work in real design of an aircraft. It is a very very complex job and i realised it recently when I went around designing one such ac myself. BUT I have got all my calculations right.

indian_sukhoi

The first picture of Mirage-2000 with canards reminds of the Prototype of Mirage-4000

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles