Denmark 'high on Isis's list': Danish jihadist

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
A militant jihadist born and raised in Denmark has fought alongside Isis in Syria and said that "soon it will be Denmark's turn".

The terrorist organisation Isis has its sights set on Denmark according to a Danish-Turkish militant who has fought in Syria. The 27-year-old jihadist, identified only as ÖA, told Politiken that as "an enemy of Islam", Denmark is on Isis's radar. "We have become very international and Denmark is high up on the list, believe me," ÖA told the newspaper. ÖA was born and raised in Denmark but said he felt no allegiance to the country. "Denmark is not my country. The Muslims' country is the caliphate and inshallah there will soon be an attack here. Denmark should prepare itself," the jihadist said. "It is an open war now. Isis has said that all infidels should be battled. They should be eliminated and soon it will be Denmark's turn," ÖA continued. ÖA recently returned to Denmark after fighting for Isis in Syria and told Politiken that he plans to go back soon. Politiken asked the young man if he would personally carry out an attack against the country in which he has spent the vast majority of his life. "My battle lies in Syria. But you never know, brother. The prophet said that Allah showed him the eastern and western parts of the world and that they should be united in a caliphate. So Denmark might get its turn soon," he said.

Read more here:
Denmark 'high on Isis's list': Danish jihadist - The Local

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles