Dengue virus' rapid spread alarms people across Pakistan

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

ISLAMABAD,Oct 31: The rapid spread of dengue virus has alarmed the people all across Pakistan while the government has shown no sign of making special arrangements to control this deadly epidemic, lurking throughout the country.

The reports about the increasing victims of dengue virus and dying patients are constantly growing from the different areas and cities of the country, which has alarmed the people to an extreme level but the government's health department has shown no urgency to take precautionary measures to curb this rapidly spreading menace.

A four year old child, Kamran, has become the latest victim of dengue in Abaran area of Naushehro Feroze; the local people staged an agitation against the negligence of the Health Deprtment for not making fumigation arrangements.

Thirteen new cases of dengue patients have been reported by the Civil Hospital of Hyderabad. The focal person of Civil Hospital, Dr. Rasheed Akhtar, has informed that the toll of the dengue patients, admitted in the hospital, has mounted to 83 while more than 123 patients have been tested positive through out the district.

After six doctors' falling prey of dengue virus in Khyber Pakhtun Khwa's city Abbotabad, the doctors have cut the visits of wards; that has multiplied the problems of the patients.

More than 3,356 people in Karachi while 112 in the interior of Sindh have been affected by the dengue. At least 241 more dengue patients are reported in Punjab including 194 of Lahore.

According to the latest dengue reports, 11 in Multan, 8 in Faisalabad, 7 in Rahimyaar Khan, 5 in Sheikhupura, 3 in Rawalpindi, 3 in Sargodha and 2 patients have been reported in Mianwali while one four year old girl patient of Occupied Balochistan has been admitted in a D.I.Khan's hospital.

Oracle

How can a microscopic thing infect people from the land of the pure? As if terrorists were not enough.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Since when the Atheist indians started believing in the Wrath of God on pakistan.
Ever since i woke up from a horrible dream i had about Pakistan being obliterated after decades of sins they committed in the name of Purifying the neighbor, who never needed the mediation. Their crimes are catching up to them. Karma is a B!tch, If you know what i mean.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles