Delhi Police SWAT docu. ( with cornershot :) )

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
AK 47 version of corner shot has problem of balance and for MP5 they dont have a version.
some India please make this for our finest men. They need all the help possible.

Blackwater

Punjab police SWAT team was trained by Israelis. They cam to Punjab police academy, phillaur near jallandhar and trained punjab puls..

is it sam to sam with delhi police???

2ndly) punjab police SWAT team has more Americanised gear than as campare to Delhi SWAT.???why?????

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Punjab police SWAT team was trained by Israelis. They cam to Punjab police academy, phillaur near jallandhar and trained punjab puls..

is it sam to sam with delhi police???

2ndly) punjab police SWAT team has more Americanised gear than as campare to Delhi SWAT.???why?????
DP guys looks fit compare to PP guys..................................

Koovie

they got different helmets and bp jackets, thats the only significant difference I can spot, but the vests worn by the Punjab SWAT seems to be lighter but also less protective than those used by Delhi police

Blackwater

they got different helmets and bp jackets, thats the only significant difference I can spot, but the vests worn by the Punjab SWAT seems to be lighter but also less protective than those used by Delhi police
lighter doest not mean less protective. pls clear ur fundas

Koovie

lighter doest not mean less protective. pls clear ur fundas
in this case, yes. This vest will never stop rifle bullets, and it protects only the upper body, the under belly is totally unprotected. But you have much more mobility.

fundas ?? :noidea::noidea:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
in this case, yes. This vest will never stop rifle bullets, and it protects only the upper body, the under belly is totally unprotected. But you have much more mobility.

fundas ?? :noidea::noidea:
rats use Ak47 as weapon of choice, so you have to think about stopping that bullet from a distance of 50 meters, i dont think it is possible to stop that bullet from 50 meters, even the metal bpj wore by CISF guys, they say if fired from shot distance it will not save them from AK 47 bullet.

agentperry

now i want to see what they will do when real calamity strike. will they gather and decide that its no go area and call in nsg or they will go in and do what they are meant for- because after all its DP

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
now i want to see what they will do when real calamity strike. will they gather and decide that its no go area and call in nsg or they will go in and do what they are meant for- because after all its DP
Perry they are the first response in Delhi they will reached the site of attack after Delhi police at will take on Terrorists. First few minutes will be what will make the difference, NSG will come in half hour or more. Plus they have good communications sets, better BPJ and weapons. After Delhi High Court blast they responded in time.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
they should also get this

just in case things went from bad to worse, like die hard movie type.

Koovie

Where are their helmates.??? punjab puls has more americanised gear. my Q remained unanswered.

Did Israelis trained and equipped all SWAT teams around India ????
Force One (Mumbai SWAT) was trained by the elite Israeli border guards, dont know about the other states

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles