Delhi Metro gets Chinese-made rail cars

kseeker

Retired
I will appreciate if you don't go personal in this thread to pollute the discussion. thx
We will all appreciate, if you stop spewing your CCP propaganda in this forum ! You are welcome to say your personal thoughts however, refrain from propaganda preaching.

happy

I will appreciate if you don't go personal in this thread to pollute the discussion. thx
You, *******dog are the ####tard posting BS threads. Stop it at once. :shoot: If you dont post BS nobody has the fun to fcuk with you. :cowboy:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thx, will appreciate if you don't go personal in this thread to pollute the discussion.
Nothing personal.

It was just that you 'heard'.

It would be better, in the interest of keeping the thread on keel, if you gave some link!

Did the whole of India go on the blink?

This is what you wrote:

by 2013 there are two fatal power failure in national wide of India.
Now, if you blatantly misrepresent facts, some would call that spreading falsehood. What do you expect?

A red carpet with the Guard of Honour and your National Anthem being played?

That is why I wondered about your hearing faculties and indirectly, and as politely as one could, drew your attention obliquely that you heard wrong!

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
We will all appreciate, if you stop spewing your CCP propaganda in this forum ! You are welcome to say your personal thoughts however, refrain from propaganda preaching.
The interesting thing is, the news source was from TOI, a India media, and the comments are also from Indian readers, if those "Indian contents" also hurt you, i am sorry.

Some Chinese source here:
1. The DMRC in fact already sold and delivered 15 units by 2012, and in this link it has picture during the shipment to India. The date of news was 2013.10.28
http://hn.rednet.cn/c/2012/08/06/2704914.htm
Look at the red slogan on the unit.

2. The DMRC in Chinese local media also confirmed the 2013 deal with 21 unit, i will deliver the deeper info in this thread later.
中国南车子公司向新德里地铁供应列车,螺纹钢的价格- 中国钢铁信息库

Last edited:

happy

The interesting thing is, the news source was from TOI, a India media, and the comments are also from Indian readers, if those "Indian contents" also hurt you, i am sorry.

Some Chinese source here:
1. The DMRC in fact already sold and delivered 15 units by 2012, and in this link it has picture during the shipment to India. The date of news was 2013.10.28
Äϳµ½»¸¶Ê×ÁÐеÂÀïµØÌú³µÁ¾ ÖйúËٶȽ«³Û³ÒÓ¡¶È_ºþÄÏƵµÀ_ºìÍø
Look at the red slogan on the unit.

2. The DMRC in Chinese local media also confirmed the 2013 deal with 21 unit, i will deliver the deeper info in this thread later.
中国南车子公司向新德里地铁供应列车,螺纹钢的价格- 中国钢铁信息库
The only thing worth mentioning is the topless pictures of cute chini girls and and bikini pics in that fcuking BLOG.

Go bring better links you retard.........cant you understand the difference between blogs and news ????

happy

Plausible, but still for arguments sake, why was this not reported in other news / print media ???

Even Wiki has the Railway gazette link. I have my doubts unless @rockdog or any other chini can come up with more reliable info.

Dont forget, while DMRC officials condemned the news about CSR Zhuzhou supplying trains, they have not uttered even a small inkling of Gurgaon.

Last edited by a moderator:

rockdog

Country flag
Plausible, but still for arguments sake, why was this not reported in other news / print media ???

Even Wiki has the Railway gazette link. I have my doubts unless @rockdog or any other chini can come up with more reliable info.

Dont forget, while DMRC officials condemned the news about CSR Zhuzhou supplying trains, they have not uttered even a small inkling of Gurgaon.

Source: 中国南车再获新德里地铁订单 全部列车2015年交付-工业·成就-独家网-与中国共同崛起

The news source confirmed the Gurgaon deal of 2012, by the CEO of company. Those images are for this deal shippment.

For the last image:

The banner on the picture says: The China Shipping Company, warmly congratulate the CSR Zhuzhou for India GMLG project. I don't know whether it's relevent to RMRG, asking for any Indian member to advice?

Since the text on the image says it's for Delhi project.

-----------------

Plus, there is an article:
http://finance.china.com.cn/roll/20130902/1778450.shtml

Says after years of cooperation, half of India's train crankshaft market share are owned by CSR China.

Some scientific study for Gurgaon (GMLG) project by CSR Zhouzhou: ()
http://www.chinairn.com/news/20120807/537288.html\

The 2013 deal is confirmed by Chinese government official website by 2013.10.25, this department is the shareholder of CSR Zhuzhou

State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC)

http://www.sasac.gov.cn/n1180/n1226/n2410/n314289/15554167.html

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I see great passenger security implications and kick-backs in for this shameless GOI lead by Cons!!

No way Chinese products are best!

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
@rockdog you are persistant, I got to give you that.

Soon, Gurgaon to get metro link to airport - Hindustan Times

Gurgaon Rapid Metro Phase II, III bid made, operations start next March - Indian Express

While the pic certainly looks like the one you posted, no official in either news report said anything about CSR Zhuzhou.
The Project is PPP model and it has been granted to Siemens Mobility which in turn subcontracted it to CSR Zhuzhou

Gurgaon metro turnkey contract awarded - Railway Gazette

Siemens Mobility to equip additional metro line in Delhi - "Complete Mobility" – Complete railway system as one stop solution - Siemens Global Website

Rapid Metro Gurgaon

Siemens Traction Equipment Ltd., Zhuzhou (STEZ) is JV between Siemens and CSR Zhuzhou

Joint ventures

rockdog

Country flag
@rockdog you are persistant, I got to give you that.

Soon, Gurgaon to get metro link to airport - Hindustan Times

Gurgaon Rapid Metro Phase II, III bid made, operations start next March - Indian Express

While the pic certainly looks like the one you posted, no official in either news report said anything about CSR Zhuzhou.
Some reference?

First set of Rapid Metro coaches arrive - Hindustan Times

The first set of three coaches of India's privately-funded Rapid Metro Rail reached Gurgaon on Wednesday morning from Shanghai.

With the trial run of the service scheduled for October 2, the train is likely to be put on the track on Thursday.

The train landed at the Mumbai airport on August 20 and was en route to Gurgaon by road.

The coaches have been kept at the U block Metro station in DLF City Phase-3. After the process of system integration, these will be unveiled.

The train started its journey from its manufacturing unit in China at the CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co. Ltd (CSR ZELC) – the biggest train manufacturing unit in China – to the Shanghai port via road on July 22.

The coaches reached the Shanghai port after three days where the unloading was carried out on July 25. The rapid coaches were then shipped from the port after four days on July 29.

After travelling through the sea route for a fortnight, the train arrived at the Mumbai port on August 14. The unloading of all three coaches was done within a day and these were shifted to the trailer on August 15.

Officials said the consignment departed from Mumbai on August 28. Though the train was supposed to reach Gurgaon by August 15, the consignment was delayed as the shipment from the Shanghai port started late, said an official of the Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon Limited.

The RMG trains are scheduled to start operation from March or April next year.

happy

Some reference?

First set of Rapid Metro coaches arrive - Hindustan Times

The first set of three coaches of India's privately-funded Rapid Metro Rail reached Gurgaon on Wednesday morning from Shanghai.

With the trial run of the service scheduled for October 2, the train is likely to be put on the track on Thursday.

The train landed at the Mumbai airport on August 20 and was en route to Gurgaon by road.

The coaches have been kept at the U block Metro station in DLF City Phase-3. After the process of system integration, these will be unveiled.

The train started its journey from its manufacturing unit in China at the CSR Zhuzhou Electric Locomotive Co. Ltd (CSR ZELC) – the biggest train manufacturing unit in China – to the Shanghai port via road on July 22.

The coaches reached the Shanghai port after three days where the unloading was carried out on July 25. The rapid coaches were then shipped from the port after four days on July 29.

After travelling through the sea route for a fortnight, the train arrived at the Mumbai port on August 14. The unloading of all three coaches was done within a day and these were shifted to the trailer on August 15.

Officials said the consignment departed from Mumbai on August 28. Though the train was supposed to reach Gurgaon by August 15, the consignment was delayed as the shipment from the Shanghai port started late, said an official of the Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon Limited.

The RMG trains are scheduled to start operation from March or April next year.
Thanks, so siemens awarded the sub contract to CSR Zhuzhou. Clears a lot of clutter. No wonder DMRC is not involved.

Still it stands true that TOI was either lying or ignorant or both.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles