Delhi girls?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I am a chennaite, you can check my ip address.

I asked because many south indian boys complain about north indian girls ... that they're rude etc. So I am not the only one. I just wish to understand this mindset, that's all. On this forum we focus on racism against north east ppl, but what of racism against south indians?
why whine??

You have to win a girl or choose some else, not all of the girls from north are like that.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
I am a Chennaite ... so wondering if Chennaites often have bad experiences with North Indian girls, especially Delhi girls? Do they particularly treat Chennai boys like that, or do Delhi girls normally behave that way with everyone?
What exactly is a "normal" Delhi girl behaviour?
Just go with it...Just go with it..

One observation..Your Id (genius) lacks the punch when you put in such discussions. SO rule no 1 with not just girls..anyone.."Be Real"

thethinker

Country flag
Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I think genius is a Indian Muslim in Chennai with strong pro Paki feelings. Also what is amazing is that he constantly thinks he can get way with his India bashing by posing as a patriotic Hindu.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Well OP has consistently posted from TN.
Doesn't matter. Pakistaniyat is a state of mind. An Indian can be a Paki too, if his mentality is that way. And even some Pakis can be Indians, if their mentality is refined and liberal (though there are hardly any such Pakis).

Therefore, he is a Paki, even if he lives in Chennai. I'll tell you what is most likely - he is an Indian Muslim with pro-Ummah, pro-Paki feelings. Simple.

DingDong

Country flag
I have a feeling that I have met this genius before on different forum.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Doesn't matter. Pakistaniyat is a state of mind. An Indian can be a Paki too, if his mentality is that way. And even some Pakis can be Indians, if their mentality is refined and liberal (though there are hardly any such Pakis).

Therefore, he is a Paki, even if he lives in Chennai. I'll tell you what is most likely - he is an Indian Muslim with pro-Ummah, pro-Paki feelings. Simple.
Pakistaniyat is also found in Hyderabad and UP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles