Defpk's DDOS allegations against India

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkem8

Country flag
Syaber yatacks fraam Yindia!!

I AM an administrator on the forum www.-----------/forums. It is the largest online community discussing political matters about Pakistan. As you know, the government of India has gone on a rampage to ban various websites, which it claims were spreading false rumours. It has 'leaked' a list of these websites online and ours is on it.:taunt1:

This has motivated cyber attacks from India's cyber criminals against websites on that list. We have been facing distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) since this list was leaked and these attacks are quite large. We, being of limited resources, are struggling just to keep ourselves alive and running. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Porkii!!

To put things in perspective, the DDoS is at a rate most DDoS mitigation services don't even offer a package that big to prevent it.

We are spending at a rate of close to $20,000 a year just to survive. About the government of India's claim, we as an organisation support freedom of speech. Our users are free to criticise or support any cause whether that is for or against India or for or against Pakistan, for that matter.

The validity of these claims cannot always be editorialised but people are free to counteract such claims. I would hope to get the Indian government to reconsider and realise we are not doing anything shady but upholding noble ideals by allowing free
debate.

ASIM AQUIL:rofl:
Via email
Wallow in the gutter you Paki subhuman Filth!! Karma is a female dog!!

from DAWN

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
When I first saw this in the Dawn, I thought it was a publicity seeking stunt aimed at getting sympathy and donations. Next thing I saw was Ahsan the webbie had out out a donations request.

Defpk has been making all kinds of allegations against the GoI which is well within its rights to ban any sites and also inform the public at large about it. But to accuse GoI of being behind DDOS of defpk is absurd. I remember them makin this claim about GoI. They also blamed all and sundry about it.

This is the same defpk's admin which has indulged in DDOS against DFI for which we have independent proof. But then DFI staff has never indulged in going to their forum and raising a stink or gone to newspapers about it.

Their donation drive is a sham. The Admins pocket all the money is what I have gathered. I also gather that their revenue per month is $6000 or more from ads alone. Way above what is required to maintain a forum. Defpk is a source of money for its admins unlike DFI which is run by a businessman from his own funds.

We at DFI have repeatedly exposed their crooked ways. The funds they have are used to DDOS Indian sites like DFI and also hack other Indian sites. But many Indians fall victim stockholm syndrome and allows defpk to earn even more revenue by means of ads and donations.
In return, india and Indians are getting abused by them and ultimately being blamed for DDOS of their site as well.

DFI has long being a victim of DDOS as condemns DDOS activities, but DFI also hopes that sites like defpk are completely banned from india for good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Syaber yatacks fraam Yindia!!

Wallow in the gutter you Paki subhuman Filth!! Karma is a female dog!!

We, being of limited resources, are struggling just to keep ourselves alive and running. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA Porkii!!
:dancemasti:

:hippo:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Usual Pakistani habit of punching above their weight and then crying wolf.
So they're expecting GOI to help them here?
But their creed has been attacking so many Govt. websites. If anything, the Govt. would be laughing at this ironic sugarcoating.
Nau so choohe kha ke Billi Haj ko chali !!
So true indeed that Karma is a b****.

Regards,
Virendra

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante :dude:

Pakistanis are used to live in denial, blaming others for their own misdeeds then asking donation for false victimhood, while everyone know that defpk and IDF DDOSed us.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Cyber attacks be condemned from wherever they originate and no matter whoever is the victim.

About this particular case, I am surprised these people are linking up the Govt. of India (GoI) with the cyber attacks in the manner they have.

It gets imperative that this be brought to the notice of the said authorities who then can take due action against this site whose certain threads were banned in India for spreading hatred in India, the result of which was innocent lives lost in the country. A site with that sort of agenda should be under the scanner for spreading outright terror activities using an online medium.

Time the GoI had a relook, and banned this site as a whole for spreading another false propaganda and this time trying to point the fingers at the GoI.

KSP

Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante :dude:

Pakistanis are used to live in denial, blaming others for their own misdeeds then asking donation for false victimhood, while everyone know that defpk and IDF DDOSed us.
When you say DDOSed us, what do you mean by that? And IDF is and Indian forum isn't it?

acetophenol

Country flag
i don't know about the background stories,but i find def.pk a decent website,even though some members including the some admins are sh1t

H.A.

MOD's the thread is posted in the wrong section, please move the thread to the Jokes section.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Hosla rakho .
to indain hackers if they really did then well done and as for ----------- admins , i have seen your website it has lot of memebrs from across the gold and lots of revenue comes through add`s which id constantly displayed in your website between different post so stop asking for donations

zep

Country flag
It's so funny.

1) First they blamed rival forums.
2) Then some ex defpk members.
3) Now Asim is blaming GoI.

I read on the other thread--Asim wrote that he didn't earn anything from defpk. But apparently he himself emailed those angry ex members not to open a new forum as defpk was his bread & butter. Also Neo who is supposed to be a friend of Asim is now a member of that other site opened by the angry crowd. Meanwhile cheenamalai is trying hard gather more donations. Not to mention his friend Tariq Khan is watching all of these with great interest. ;)

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
You are doing this attack yourself to milk the donors, innit ? Some of your biggest contributors and donors have left, and now you are just trying to get sympathy and money ?

You should hold classes in IIMs and lecture politicians on demagoguery, you are just too good.
Seriously, Singh, no one ever thought from that angle. Knowing these people, I won't be surprised if all this is cooked up.

Tianshan

i don't know about the background stories,but i find def.pk a decent website,even though some members including the some admins are sh1t
i don't like the webmaster of def.pk since he seems to prefer america over china. which is very disappointing.

but asim aquil is ok.

Last edited:

zep

Country flag
They are so desperate now that it's becoming a comedy show.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
It's so funny.

1) First they blamed rival forums.
2) Then some ex defpk members.
3) Now Asim is blaming GoI.

I read on the other thread--Asim wrote that he didn't earn anything from defpk. But apparently he himself emailed those angry ex members not to open a new forum as defpk was his bread & butter. Also Neo who is supposed to be a friend of Asim is now a member of that other site opened by the angry crowd. Meanwhile cheenamalai is trying hard gather more donations. Not to mention his friend Tariq Khan is watching all of these with great interest. ;)
The fake Indian forum is wholly Pakistani owned. Tariq Khan doesn't exist or is just a front.

Ahsan and Asim make plenty of money from this site, they are just being greedy and miserly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles