Defexpo 2014: Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibit

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibition
06th - 09th February 2014, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Defexpo 2014 : Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibition

It is mandatory for visitors to carry original Govt. issued Valid card (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Govt ID), photo ID,
details of which are provided at the time of online registration, to the venue.
TIMINGS FOR GENERAL VISITORS :
February 9, 2014 1000 hrs to 1600 hrs
2. Entry gates will open one hour before the show timings.
3. Entry will be given against valid photo ID only.
(A) Show your Unique registration ID number
(B) Bring your ID (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Govt ID).
(C) Collect your entry pass.
4. All General Visitors will be required to undergo security check. Kindly co-operate.
5. The ticket is non-transferable
6. Food items will not be allowed.
7. Following items will not be permitted: Firearms, weapons, knives (including pocket knives & multi tools), replica or
toy weapons, laser pointers, packets of any kind.
8. Free entry for children below 4 years.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to deny access to any individual.

Defexpo 2014

Defexpo India , New Delhi
06 th February – 09 th February 2014
1. Defexpo India 2014 is open to official defence delegations, Defexpo guests, Ministry of Defence visitors (India and overseas) exhibitors' guests and media and trade visitors. It is open for general public on the second half of the last day of the show as per promulgated timings.
2. Personnel who wish to attend the exhibition or are invitees for the event are requested to apply via the online registration system on website Defexpo 2014 : Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exhibition

3. During Defexpo show days (06 th February – 09 th February 2014) there will be a limited onsite registration facility. Please carry your passport size photograph on digital media. Kindly expect and bear delays.

4. Media :-

(a) All media personnel must apply online to comply with the accreditation process, which includes providing photographs for badges. Their entry to the show is subject to accreditation approval by Ministry of Defence, Govt of India.
(b) Organisers reserve the rights for media publicity including audio and/or visual advertisement at Defexpo showground and related event venues including outdoor areas in their immediate vicinity. Any media publicity without prior written approval of the organisers/Ministry of Defence is strictly prohibited. Use of Defexpo/DEO logo is authorized only for accredited media personnel. Any violation observed in this regard may lead to prosecution.
5. Visitor Profile: All visitors should be engaged in bona fide areas of the defence industry, government, the armed forces, defence public sector units, para-military, police, government, defence related equipment procurement or service provider organisations, defence contractors and suppliers, specifiers, operators/end-users, defence media, defence colleges, defence training and research establishments.
6. General

(a) Rights of admission are reserved by the organiser. Admission is restricted and is only against valid invitation/entry badges issued by the organisers.
(b) All Exhibitors, visitors, guests, contractors, service providers and invitees acknowledge that admission to Defexpo India 2014 is only against a valid admission badge/invitation issued by the organisers and worn/carried by the person named on it. The Badges remains the property of the organisers.
(c) All badges and invitations are non-transferable. All personnel attending the exhibition are to carry and produce on request a supporting personal photographic identity document at the exhibition/related event venues. This ID should be the same which is indicated at the time of registration and must be any one of the following :-
(i) Passport (Mandatory for all overseas visitors/exhibitors/invitees)
(ii) Government Photo ID
(iii) Armed Forces ID
(iv) Voter ID
(v) Driving License

(d) Any unauthorised individual/entry if observed will be removed from the exhibition. Such unauthorised entry may also lead to prosecution.
(e) Organisers reserve the right to conduct Identity checks as a condition of entry. Any person found to have registered or is registering to attend Defexpo India 2014 using false/misleading information or credentials or deliberately with-holding information will have their application automatically rejected and entry denied. Such unauthorised actions or entry attempts may also lead to prosecution.
(f) Dress Code : All persons attending the exhibition must wear business dress, lounge suit, national dress or service dress.
(g) Age : No person under the age of 18 years, is allowed in the exhibition.
(h) Any person(s) attending Defexpo India 2014 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting (except as authorised for media), demonstrations, objectionable behavior or any activity which may disrupt the show.
The organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Defexpo India 2014 who does not comply with this admission policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break any of the policy rules.

Business visitor registration
Defexpo India 2014

Neeraj Mathur

Country flag
Re: Defexpo 2014: Land, Naval & Internal Homeland Security Systems Exh

hey
anyone going to Defexpo?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

any passes available ?

one of my relatives is in the army..i can try to get some but then again i dont know whether he's still posted in delhi or not :confused:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

any passes available ?

one of my relatives is in the army..i can try to get some but then again i dont know whether he's still posted in delhi or not :confused:
just fill this, including pic

Defexpo India 2014

I register and they send me code. Actually this is not even necessary at the gate they again make you fill another form or sometimes just give you tickets. But you better do it, because at the gates sometimes they dont allow outsiders.

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag

@sayareakd @Kunal Biswas

Please go and takes pics for us like you've always done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

It may not be possible for me this time, Best of Luck to others ..

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Okay just registered and got the e-mail confirmation with the unique ID
Sir come in first day we can go together.

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag

Definitely Anup, we shall plan it out.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Bsuhmaster 40mm suits the need, The gun is same L70 and the ammo is same ..

Ankit Purohit

Country flag

Photu kihchna bhai log

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Since all the members have different interests in weapons, so you guys can give your questions for different weapons systems by DRDO-OFB and HAL i will try asking them.

Other members who will go to expo too can ask them.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Any questions to be asked ???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles