Defense tube steal my article and made video out of that.

scatterStorm

Country flag
I do not know how all these is done.
Plagiarism is sickening, but using it to monetise it is the worst, without duly giving the credits to the original content owner.

I hear you bro, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Youtube video
2. Find the ellipses button ( ... ) under the Red subscribe button.
3. Click on it, a drop-down box will appear.
4. The first item in the drop down box is .... Report button. (Identified via a flag)

Once you click it, you tube will ask you few question, fill in appropriately.

Hope this helps.

scatterStorm

Country flag
It will be hard to take it down if u dont have copyrighted your content i think u should ask him to give credit to u first
Agreed you can PM the owner and confront him to give you credit. Or share the percentage of money made online. As of what I know, 25000 views give you around 50$ or more.

MrPresident

Country flag
Flag the video, dont let them steal the video. I believe if the video is flagged they wont get paid.

Reactions: G10

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Plagiarism is sickening, but using it to monetise it is the worst, without duly giving the credits to the original content owner.

I hear you bro, follow these steps:

1. Go to the Youtube video
2. Find the ellipses button ( ... ) under the Red subscribe button.
3. Click on it, a drop-down box will appear.
4. The first item in the drop down box is .... Report button. (Identified via a flag)

Once you click it, you tube will ask you few question, fill in appropriately.

Hope this helps.
Thanks . I am unable to do that on mobile. I will check in computer. If I need your help, I will revert back.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Thanks . I am unable to do that on mobile. I will check in computer. If I need your help, I will revert back.

You see, those "three dots" (ellipses), just adjacent to More, if you click on it, you see three option in front of you in the image. The very first one, has a flag : Report, just click on it and rest follow steps as per youtube questions.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Spam the comment section with link to the article.
Feel free to express your mind in comment section.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Spam the comment section with link to the article.
Feel free to express your mind in comment section.
But doing so, would mean that youtube spam detection filter easily recognising the source as spam would deny any further spamming. It's basically how they stop spamming by classifying spamming patterns.

Reporting might be good start though.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@HariPrasad-1 report and flag the video
Tell them it's your content.
They'll email you and ask to give proof that it's you're content.
Take pics of you're article showing you're forum user name.
Take pics of you're forum profile that mentions youre email id or facebook ID link.
Now open the email ID or Facebook ID and take pics that proves it's you're account.

Attach all these pics and send it to them.

Haldiram

Country flag
I do not know how all these is done.
Take your original link and file a DMCA takedown notice.

https://www.dmca.com/faq/What-is-a-DMCA-Takedown

Whenever someone steals my content, I file a DMCA notice. If the site is a small blog hosted on a shared hosting, the DMCA guys forward the notice to the hosting provider and the entire site is down within 5 days. If it's a big site like Youtube, the notice is forwarded to Youtube and they take down the video and/or the whole account of the person who plagiarized.

There's no point talking to the person who plagiarized. The fact that he blatantly copies your stuff means there is no prima facie intention of acting in good faith. Use other avenues to make them pay a price.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Thank you guys for your suggestion. My sister already complained. She has asked to give due recolonization. Actually I do not know how to do all this. Thanks for your suggestions. I will take care next time.

Skdas

@HariPrasad-1 that was quite nice post then. Loved your post on the porki site and here as well.

OT file a DMCA takedown notice and let YouTube do it's work. Also you & everyone else should flag the video for palegarism.

Global Defence

Articles