Death of a member of D.F.I.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
May his soul rest in peace, i am sorry to hear this ...

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
RIP Falcon/Shibu Rai.
Tragic.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
RIP Falcon. May God Bless his soul. Really, a sad news!

StarShip Enterprise

Tis a very sad news to hear. My condolence to his family and may they have enough strength to go through their mourning.

i myself had many accidents (bone fractures on 2 occasion) riding my enfield bullet.
our roads are crazy with people riding who have no regard or botheration for fellow riders on road.
one is population explosion with vehicles almost to 400% to 500% on road capacity, on more than a century old British designed road outlays.

we are too densely populated. ther is not much remedy.

May "FALCON" REST IN PEACE.

Koovie

Tis a very sad news to hear. My condolence to his family and may they have enough strength to go through their mourning.

i myself had many accidents (bone fractures on 2 occasion) riding my enfield bullet.
our roads are crazy with people riding who have no regard or botheration for fellow riders on road.
one is population explosion with vehicles almost to 400% to 500% on road capacity, on more than a century old British designed road outlays.

we are too densely populated. ther is not much remedy.

May "FALCON" REST IN PEACE.
wearing helmets, fasten seatbelts and not taking +2 persons on a bike will reduce death rate by several percent...and for this the government doesnt have to do anything, its just on us

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You young chaps do not realise what you do to your family and your friends with things like this.

Please, take this as a lesson to be careful, even if you don't appear Cool!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You young chaps do not realise what you do to your family and your friends with things like this.

Please, take this as a lesson to be careful, even if you don't appear Cool!
I used to drive rashly also before but i had bad accident where lives could have been lost.

Since then i have "slowed down" :)

Oracle

Find peace, brother.

I know him from IPF days. A jolly guy. Very shocking incident. He is Shash2k2's cousin.

May God give Shash and his family courage, to cope with this loss.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles