Deadly clashes in China's Xinjiang

sorcerer

Country flag
Because China can't say the same to Pakistan.

The terrorist route, after all, is through Pakistan Occupied Kashmir.

And by doing what it is doing to India, China is sending a message to Pakistan.

China always does things that are not straight!
Seee..everyone knows you Chinese are not straight.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
and Unca Sam doesnt like their ally to be pissed on from boats.
I am worried that such incidents don't make India allow Uncle Sam to come and have a look at the Ladakh border under the guise of exercises!

badguy2000

Respected Member
the only common enemy that can make USA,RUssia and China allied is Muslims

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Muslims are not common enemy to any of them!

You can't fight a religion, can you?

If so, then one will have to fight more than half the world!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is the root cause... the same old demand for a separate Islamic State.Now terrorism by ETIM Dragon has started encircling East China.

China facing "Kashmir" type issue now...

East Turkestan Islamic Movement(ETIM) of China
The East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) (also known as the Turkistan Islamic Party (TIP), Turkistan Islamic Movement (TIM), and other names[a]; is a Waziri based mujahideen organization. Its stated goals are the independence of East Turkestan. According to NBC News between 1990 to 2001 ETIM has reportedly committed over 200 acts of terrorism, resulting in at least 162 deaths and over 440 injuries.[2]

sorcerer

Country flag

Unca Sam is already doing that .

sorcerer

Country flag

Unca Sam is already doing that .

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
As I have said in the past and I said on twitter as well today, India has to act on Kailash Manasarovar. Start to assert the past. How important it is for Hindus of India and its historical relevance and then use that to further the Tibet cause. China has been doing such things all over the region. Using 12th century maps etc.

Nothing stops India from doing it except for the sissies in Delhi. We really need to get aggressive about our own interests.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
As I have said in the past and I said on twitter as well today, India has to act on Kailash Manasarovar. Start to assert the past. How important it is for Hindus of India and its historical relevance and then use that to further the Tibet cause. China has been doing such things all over the region. Using 12th century maps etc.

Nothing stops India from doing it except for the sissies in Delhi. We really need to get aggressive about our own interests.
Brilliant idea I must say!

sorcerer

Country flag
Not quite.

To terrorists, yes.

But against the whole religion?
Thats what I meant.
yeah but not against the religion, so far..but with Boston Bombing, they will curtail and keep this sector under some surveillance.

sorcerer

Country flag

Yes 2 can play the same game.

CCTV

I do not agree with you at this.
Since Pakistan, Iranian are our brothers, and other Muslims are also not our enemies.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Because of soft state we have lost many of our historical sites for example Nankana Sahib and Kailash Mansarovar.Also Amarnath is always under cloud of terrorist attacks and Vaishno Devi.

If India doesnt take hard stance then we might soon have to apply for Visa for Vaishno Devi and Amarnath and Pakistan would reject on it's will. :shocked: :tsk: :mad:

We already face the visa application and rejection by Paki-China for Nankana Sahib and Kailash Mansarovar.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
See!

This is the difference between a common chinese man and a member of the 50 cent army.

I do not agree with you at this.
Since Pakistan, Iranian are our brothers, and other Muslims are also not our enemies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles