Deadly blast hits China city Xian

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Have you people even read what the article was? it was an 'GAS' explosion in an restaurant.

kickok1975

only 8 . wtf. what those chinese trainers are doing . they cant even train them properly . Or was it due to low quality of chinese Gas being used in blast.
That's outrageous and very cold blood to say "only 8, wtf". SHASH2K2, you are disappointing. Sounds like you treat Chinese people as your enemy too besides Chinese government which you claimed as enemy before. Nothing justify violence against innocent civilian, be it in India, Pakistan, China or anywhere in the world

Last edited:

Drsomnath999

lord of 32 teeth
Country flag
That's outrageous and very cold blood to say "only 8, wtf". SHASH2K2, you are disappointing. Sounds like you treat Chinese people as your enemy too besides Chinese government which you claimed as enemy before.
no brother 1st of all i like to offer condolences to the person dead & we dont treat chinese people as enemies but i would like everyone to respect who r dead & also this is a gas explosion & not terrorist attack
PLZ dont fight over urselves on this issue it can happen any where

SHASH2K2

That's outrageous and very cold blood to say "only 8, wtf". SHASH2K2, you are disappointing. Sounds like you treat Chinese people as your enemy too besides Chinese government which you claimed as enemy before.
I know many Indians would also scold me for this statement . But trust me its the frustration inside me against chinese policy thats speaking out . I know what death is and how much pain a person goes through . Thats why I used that statement . loosing people hurt China as well . whether we like it or not our government is our representative and we will be paying price for good bad or ugly deeds .

kickok1975

no brother 1st of all i like to offer condolences to the person dead & we dont treat chinese people as enemies but i would like everyone to respect who r dead & also this is a gas explosion & not terrorist attack
PLZ dont fight over urselves on this issue it can happen any where
I understand. Chinese people don't treat Indian people as enemy either. Our governments are not in good mood doesn't mean we should hate each other. I believe 99.9% of Chinese won't be thrilled when they heard about Mumbai attack several year ago. Of course we have few Chinese too who would get excited. But it's a very tiny percent. Their comments don't represent majority but will cause severe damage. Same thing here.

Last edited:

kickok1975

I know many Indians would also scold me for this statement . But trust me its the frustration inside me against chinese policy thats speaking out . I know what death is and how much pain a person goes through . Thats why I used that statement . loosing people hurt China as well . whether we like it or not our government is our representative and we will be paying price for good bad or ugly deeds .
I know where you come from. When I'm angry I tend to say something I don't want to say too. But look my friend you can correct your words if you want after you clam down. You can direct your angry to Chinese government instead of Chinese people. When you say more Chinese civilian deserve death because of your frustration to Chinese government wrong policy, that's where problem is.

Last edited:

trackwhack

That's outrageous and very cold blood to say "only 8, wtf". SHASH2K2, you are disappointing. Sounds like you treat Chinese people as your enemy too besides Chinese government which you claimed as enemy before. Nothing justify violence against innocent civilian, be it in India, Pakistan, China or anywhere in the world
While I agree with your sentiment, I'd like to point out that China blocked sanctions on Lashkar and Jaish. So directly assuming responsibilities for the atrocities committed by these cowards. If there are terrorist attacks in China and people lose their lives, I will not be one bit saddened.
Nonetheless, this was an accident and loss of life is never a good thing. In this case made even more bitter as they were children. My sincere heart felt condolences.

But ask yourself, how can you expect any benevolent sentiment from us, when your country openly supports an organization that brutally murdered nearly 200 people. You will understand that only when terrorist incidents start hitting your country. And I will feel no sympathy for your state though I will say a prayer for the people who may have passed.

SHASH2K2

I know where you come from. When I'm angry I tend to say something I don't want to say too. But look my friend you can correct your words if you want after you clam down. You can direct your angry to Chinese government instead of Chinese people. When you say more Chinese civilian deserve death because of your frustration to Chinese government wrong policy, that's where problem is.
well I come from India . :D I guess trackhawk already answered with the reason why I was not feeling sad for loss of 8 precious lives.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Have you people even read what the article was? it was an 'GAS' explosion in an restaurant.
Oh bugger !! .. looks like everyone was quick to jump into usual politics. Did no one see it?
And the typical hot hot Indo-China debate is on .. over a restaurant cylinder blast?
Gem of a thread this is :D

SHASH2K2

man I clearly know that it was a gas explosion. but it was my wish that it was a terrorist explosion and done by pakistani trained terrorists. I clearly used word GAS in my statement.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles