Dave Brubeck, jazz legend, dies at 91

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I didn't know you like jazz. I thought you only like country music... an unusual Republican... :thumb:

Damian

I didn't know you like jazz. I thought you only like country music... an unusual Republican... :thumb:
Hey, if I would live in USA you would also consider me as a Republican... and I like Thrash Metal. :rock:

I think that musical tastes are not dependant on political and economical beliefs.

However I listened these guys, and yeah, pity that such musicians pass away. :(

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People ultimately die even those most gifted ones. But what is more tragic is the slow death of such truly artistic musical genres as jazz. Jazz I think is slowly dying with the last generation... pity.

Rage

DFI TEAM
He was truly a legend.

His Take Five piece is iconic and has graced the covers of some of the best known musicians alive. Interestingly, the royalties for the piece were left to the Red Cross in 1977, which has since earned it an average of $100,000 per year.

Smooth is herein defined!

Last edited by a moderator:

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Dave Brubeck not only were you were a great gift to music but you were also a fantastic performer and a gentleman. Will miss your performances. RIP Mr. Brubeck

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Srinivas_K Honda to manufacture Mobilio, Jazz in India Economy & Infrastructure 1