Dassault Rafale versus J-20

pashya001

if these both aircraft fight each other .......then which one has more chances to win this battle!!?
:cool2::rolleyes:

pashya001

Excuse me Mr thread starter
is this thread is to test my knowledge / or test my trolling skills :D
i think this is public forum.....better u participate on it and share ur knowledge with us again with different angels .....:namaste:
if u dose not interested then leave it..donot show anger at least.........:taunt:

ashdoc

Country flag
capabilities of j-20 are not fully known .

p2prada

nice joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am serious. JF-17 B3 will have bestest pilo(l)ts in the wrld wit bestest traning with bestest teachers like MM Alam who shot doun hole IAF in 3 seconds. u bharti no match fr thnder 5th gean fiter.

It will have the stealth tecnalagy like a the B-2 and an F-22 and then ti wil hav bestest mishile in the world SD 10X/Y/Z whihc is beter than best missile liek Aim-120E and it will have AISA radaar bestest ever and very impartntly JF will have stealth like a the B-2 and an F-22 and then ti wil hav bestest mishile.........

JF-17 first true fighter for muslim ummah. JF-17 B3 first true 5th genaratoin fiter made by muslim country.

TGIF!!!

sukhish

JF-17 ,unlike all other fighters , is real true suicde fighter, it doesn't need any missiles in its armament, it carries a vest which can be detonated remotely.
the planners and thinkers of JF-17 are of different leage all together. it is a very unsual fighter. no fighter dare come close to JF-17, it's like asking for death.

it's the best kamakzi fighter plane available in the market. it's a true spirit taliban fighter jet.

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Oh come on - sine we are talking about imaginary fighters, how does the J 20 compare to the Millennium Falcon?

HMS Astute

Depends on support networks, AWACS, communication systems, the skills, experience, dedication and professionalism of pilots.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles