Dalit PhD student Rohith Vemula commits suicide: Hyderabad University students cry foul

Nuvneet Kundu

Take a look at what these ASA goons were doing under the guise of being students. See how they scramble to hide their faces when they realized that someone was taking a picture.

Translation : How many Yajub Menon will you kill, there will be a Yakub born in every house.

@maomao @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @Bornubus

I wonder what motivates someone to be so much anti-national against their own nation which has given these undeserving people the benefit of reservation at the expense of deserving candidates. Why not take advantage of the opportunity, study something and come out of poverty instead of using it as a battlefield to attack the nation?

Last edited:

TheRenegades

Exactly what I was thinking.
Why do they keep adding Dalit whenever they refer to him?
To implant an oppressed BC narrative into the subconscious, and try to further fuel hatred and social disharmony.
It builds bit by bit.
The media NGOs etc have all been compromised, that's for sure.
Because Dalits are oppressed now and in the past. The caste discrimination is wide spread, both explicitly and implicitly. You should be able to agree with me that discrimination, whatever form it takes, holds us back.

Your point is akin to AllLivesMatter movement which came about to counter BlackLivesMatter ( hope you can see my point as I see you post from United States).

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Take a look at what these ASA goons were doing under the guise of being students. See how they scramble to hide their faces when they realized that someone was taking a picture.

Translation : How many Yajub Menon will you kill, there will be a Yakub born in every house.

@maomao @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @Bornubus

I wonder what motivates someone to be so much anti-national against their own nation which has given these undeserving people the benefit of reservation at the expense of deserving candidates. Why not take advantage of the opportunity, study something and come out of poverty instead of using it as a battlefield to attack the nation?
Do you really think these people are in poverty. If they were, they wouldn't be standing there protesting, they'd be more concerned about the growling stomach.
They don't seem to have a purpose, and have been given things on a platter. They feel entitled.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Because Dalits are oppressed now and in the past. The caste discrimination is wide spread, both explicitly and implicitly. You should be able to agree with me that discrimination, whatever form it takes, holds us back.

Your point is akin to AllLivesMatter movement which came about to counter BlackLivesMatter ( hope you can see my point as I see you post from United States).
Is the current issue related to caste?

Nuvneet Kundu

@Razor I'm not implying that they are poor, I'm only countering how they portray themselves; Poverty and victim-hood is just their 'brand identity' to keep Hindus in guilt trap and squeeze a larger share of social welfare money from our tax for themselves. Dalits are probably the richest people in India today. They get reservations to institutions whose entrance tests they can't crack, free education after admission, low interest loans for entrepreneurs, quick promotions for employees, free salary, no need to work, if anyone complains about incompetence charge him with Sc/St atrocities act, enjoy life. Just keep the bogey of victimhood alive, life is set.

But I still wonder, why Dalits think that taking up the cause of Yakub Menon will benefit their 'Ambedkar agenda' in any way?

TheRenegades

Do you really think these people are in poverty. If they were, they wouldn't be standing there protesting, they'd be more concerned about the growling stomach.
They don't seem to have a purpose, and have been given things on a platter. They feel entitled.
Where did I mention poverty in my previous post? Who is more entitled here?

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 12.04.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 12.05.29 AM.png

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@TheRenegades : Did i quote you on that post #64 .
Check who it was addressed to (Hint: Not you.)

Yeah right, the compromised media made a bunch of cartoons and so it is the gospel truth.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Stop chimping out. You can't even handle dissent which exposes your insecurity and baboon-like personality.
Dissent was not handled by the other side and you are all outraged.
They were allowed to protest Yakoobs hanging, but they could not tolerate free speech by against their protest.
They were allowed to protest their expulsion. But they the student takes his own life, how will it reflect on others as if they are insecure.

AnantS

Country flag
Absolutely, caste is a factor in this case. Would they have kicked out an upper caste fella and treated him like a criminal?
If any upper caste(or any caste) hindu supported terrorists in a campus in north west india, he would have been bashed up badly by students & villagers and a protest would have been lodged to have him arrested under sedition. Anti Nationals are not tolerated there, period!

Dont club Dalit issue with anti national issue! When was Yakub a Dalit, that they needed to support him?

DingDong

Country flag
The so-called "Student Protests" fizzled even before they started, not even a DOG is willing to die for their cause now, only some AAPtards and Congies are playing politics over the issue. This may be because common people know the dubious background of the guys who are claiming victimization.

It must be verified whether these suspected converts got fake SC/ST certificates and grabbed seats reserved for genuine SC/STs.

bose

Country flag
The so-called "Student Protests" fizzled even before they started, not even a DOG is willing to die for their cause now, only some AAPtards and Congies are playing politics over the issue. This may be because common people know the dubious background of the guys who are claiming victimization.

It must be verified whether these suspected converts got fake SC/ST certificates and grabbed seats reserved for genuine SC/STs.
Just see today's Kejriwal's comment... He wants Modi's to apology for this incident...

How low one can go by politicking of someone's death...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Just got info from my friend. He says this issue started during the hanging of Yakoob Memon. These ASA students did a support meeting. One student put up a facebook post criticizing it.
These hooligans went and beat that guy up. On complaint 5 students including this student were suspended.
Later they were allowed to attend classes, but restricted use of hostel etc.
They have been on protest for the past 15 days and the VC did not bother, he took this extreme step.

That is the story in nutshell. I don't have more detailed information.
Thanks for the info !

There must be an investigation if this is really a suicide !
Yeah, who knows it turns out to be a conspiracy of Leftists/so called Liberals/Congressis against BJP/RSS/ or in general against Hindus ?

The state should prosecute the remaining 4 students for abetting suicide. These leftist hypocrites need to be banned from university for stalling educational activities.
Well said, actually the govt. must make a law to stop anti-national activities from the college/university campus.

The other post was a apolitical version of events, the one here is a political version of events...

View attachment 7292
Wow !! :hail: ASA is the most patriot/liberal/free/secular organization of the India, opposing the capital punishment of a terrorists who caused death to 100s of innocent people. Pappu/Kejru are already on their way to support such anti-nationals.

Expecting a befitting "Taal Thok Ke' from Zee News.

TheRenegades

This boy also had childhood depression issues.
I am not sure if it was depression or discrimination & humiliation all through his life. Depression hurts.

Anyway, It is very sad to read his full letter. The young chap had given up all hope. May his soul rest in peace.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles