Daily life of the average Indian and Chinese?

t_co

:confused: :noidea::taunt1::panda::flame:

Are you the rubbing expert in the blue jeans...who rubs everyone for some greens :taunt::bounce:

lol? Still can't own up to the fact that your "financial center" has blackouts every other week?

Rage

DFI TEAM
The issue is that electricity in Mumbai isn't reliable, whereas electricity in Ganzhou is...
What's unreliable is the currency of your opinion.

There hasn't been load-shedding in Mumbai for years.

lol? Still can't own up to the fact that your "financial center" has blackouts every other week?
The last "blackout", my self-serving comrade, was due to a BEST transformer bust for a total of two hours in a total of 2 sq.km. of South Mumbai in Nov 2012.

There has been no "blackout" other than that in recent memory. Just as load-shedding, which is the real gauge of reliability and efficacy of power distribution, has been consigned to the past.

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
The FT article I linked would beg to differ.
Eh? I live in Central Mumbai, work in the South end, attend classes in a western suburb and travel frequently to every corner of the city on business, pleasure and academic pursuits.

If an FT article is quoting power- or load-shedding as a regular, or even infrequent, occurrence in Mumbai, that's news to me.

cloud_9

Country flag
Mine :humble:
I don't care if they have blackouts or no electricity for months or live in caves.....doesn't effect me in any way :lol:

PS - Chini troll trying to troll me :bplease: :wave:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles