Cure hair loss through Balayam yoga

British Bengal Tiger

Balayam is proven to work and cure hairloss forever. If you are losing hair then you need to start taking measures to cure hairloss.

Don't go under the knife, hair transplant can be very expensive. I can't comment on whether you'd keep the transplanted hair. What I can promise is three proven methods in combating hair loss.

Nowadays it's okay to be bald. But some of us still want to keep our hair on.

There's nothing wrong with that. Keep practicing Balayam and do message me with your results.

inder

Balayam is a nail rubbing exercise and it is a union of two Hindi words Bal and Vyayam where Bal means Hairs and Vyayam indicates Exercise. In simple language ‘Balayam’ means an exercise for hairs. To be more specific, Balayam is an Acupressure therapy in which a person rubs his/her fingernails of both hands against each other to stimulate scalp’s activities. This stimulation if done correctly, frequently and for a longer period of time is known to boost natural hair growth and cure MPB (i.e. Male Pattern Baldness or Androgenic Alopecia) observed in some men and women.

Sucha Singh Chhotepur
Sucha Chhotepur

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Is this something which Baba Ramdev always tells about ? (rubbing finger nails of both the hands together)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles