CRPF Jawan Who Lost A Brother In Sukma Attack Slams Rajnath Singh on Facebook

Akshay_Fenix

There are 31 battalions of CRPF operating in Chattisgarh alone. Each battalion consists of 1000 troops.

700 attacks took place on CRPF Jawans by maoists this year alone. People don't give a fuck about this number because nobody died in those attacks.

Give them some time, they will wipe Naxals out.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Rajnath has turned out to be another Shivraj Patil
My point exactly, if there is one man in Modi's cabinet of minister who doesnt know his job and on whom nation cant rely for its HM its Rajnath Singh. Its time to let ganju go and replace him with someone with a sense of responsibility towards our bravehearts and an iron will to put an end the commie menace for good.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My point exactly, if there is one man in Modi's cabinet of minister who doesnt know his job and on whom nation cant rely for its HM its Rajnath Singh. Its time to let ganju go and replace him with someone with a sense of responsibility towards our bravehearts and an iron will to put an end the commie menace for good.
kadi ninda is touchy feely these days, first about the fact that his son did not get ticket or something
and that yogi has the replaced him as thakur strongman in UP.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
kadi ninda is touchy feely these days, first about the fact that his son did not get ticket or something
and that yogi has the replaced him as thakur strongman in UP.
I am a thakur of UP myself and i hate Rajnath Singh, he is supposed to act like a lion but he is acting like a sheep, his blood doesnt boil even on the martyrdom of our jawans, he is a big embarssment.

Mahakaal

I am a thakur of UP myself and i hate Rajnath Singh, he is supposed to act like a lion but he is acting like a sheep, his blood doesnt boil even on the martyrdom of our jawans, he is a big embarssment.
He looks strong and Acts like a strong macho man but hes not dong anything fot the nation.

Mahakaal

Same with modi he's baniya so he knows ho to manage Economy but hes kaccha khiladi of geopolitics thats why hes boot licking America.

We need Baniya as economics and Kshatriya as Rulers :D

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Same with modi he's baniya so he knows ho to manage Economy but hes kaccha khiladi of geopolitics thats why hes boot licking America.

Yogi for PM then ? ..........................

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
1) Maoists are on back foot post demonetization. Now is the time to wipe them off.
2) CAPFs are not even close to Greyhounds in terms of effectiveness.
see

naxal problem is on increase because of two groups

1 naxals themselves, 2. mining and tourism mafia

a) mining mafia wants roads and want jungles to be chopped off. same with tourist mafia.
b) the tribals don't want forest to go rather they support development which is sustainable.
c) mining mafia and all paying the govt to cut tress and also paying the naxals to keep govt in check.
d) naxals have become businessmen.

so the basic problem is mining mafia and naxals.

Tribals are correct not wrong. they only support naxals because naxals protect such illegal mining and deforestation.

so if government really is serious then create a plan which is usefull and not just to fill pockets of leechad log. jinhone kabhi kuch dekha hi nahi.. bhik mange businessmen.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
"Hum is hamle ki kadi ninda karte hain"

Kadi ninda turtle ne di kya ye statement abhi tak?

sthf

Country flag
@Screambowl I agree that much of the tribal resistance exists because of the nexus of politicians & mining mafia. Unfortunately the central government spent three years doing nothing to counter that & Chattisgarh govt. is in bed with the said mafia. It is an open secret.

But the "sustained development" is nothing but jholachap bullshit. If tribals are to grow & prosper they'll need proper education & good jobs. Making beedis or selling forest products will keep them precisely where 20 generations before them were. In abject poverty.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
See forest is their property and they are very indigenous. They have been fooled by the govt. and naxals both. There should be some way to generate work for them without harming the environment.

It's not a big task but where money and revenue is involved, mafia comes in. And this mafia exploits the people.

I have seen Punjabi businessmen opening their shops in Himachal and later they exploit the local population, not all but few. So what local population did is they threw stones on their shop and made them to move out. This is very normal in India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
need proper education & good jobs. Making beedis or selling forest products will keep them precisely where 20 generations before them were. In abject poverty.
That's what iam vouching for. The tribals are really good in sports and arts. If some college can be opened in these areas which furnishes them then it can give them good business without harming the forest.
By the way it can happen only under modi govt.

If you allow big mafia and businessmen to develop there, then it will only generate more poverty because the local population is currently inemployable.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
See forest is their property and they are very indigenous. They have been fooled by the govt. and naxals both. There should be some way to generate work for them without harming the environment.

It's not a big task but where money and revenue is involved, mafia comes in. And this mafia exploits the people.

I have seen Punjabi businessmen opening their shops in Himachal and later they exploit the local population, not all but few. So what local population did is they threw stones on their shop and made them to move out. This is very normal in India.
i was asking something else. nvm.

That's what iam vouching for. The tribals are really good in sports and arts. If some college can be opened in these areas which furnishes them then it can give them good business without harming the forest.
By the way it can happen only under modi govt.

If you allow big mafia and businessmen to develop there, then it will only generate more poverty because the local population is currently inemployable.
an OT, interesting trivia; may be you know or may be not - at one time the siddis (descendants of african tribes in India) used to be sent to the olympics/commonwealth games & such, after the govt. realised their potential in sports. used to get good training & facilities. this was abruptly stopped later (cant recall the reason why). but the kids still train at local schools with whatever they've got, hoping one day GoI will again take them in their fold.
BTW check the posts i had made earlier about schools & colleges in Bastar, Sukma and surrounding areas.

sthf

Country flag
@Screambowl You are losing the plot.

a) No the forest doesn't belong to them. It belongs to the govt. My grandfather's family lived 8 generations in the same village in UP. Doesn't make a least bit of difference.

b) Becoming a miner/labourer requires the least education possible.

c) Even with the lungs full of coal dust, your average tribal will be better off than rolling beedis or making dona/pattal for 2rs/100.

IndiaRising

Country flag

Manmohan Singh ne kya kiya. All this martial race crap is total BS. It's about the conditions in which you grow up. It's about the individual. A fighter is a fighter, a whiner is a whiner.

Mahakaal

Manmohan Singh ne kya kiya. All this martial race crap is total BS. It's about the conditions in which you grow up. It's about the individual. A fighter is a fighter, a whiner is a whiner.

He is an khatri (baniya) not every sikh is martial only jatt, Rajput and Dogra sikhs are martial.

@IndiaRising

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles