Crisis in Tibet - Opression and Human rights violations by China

redragon

Country flag
Re: Why is Tibet Important to China?

And what is exactly the Tibet as you have known? A democratic society with equality and happy serfs? A heaven on earth before CCP showed up? It is easy to talk when you are not there to fight their battles.
and what makes you believe that they care? don't waste you time

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Tibet is not to be seen.

It is being heard.

The issue is I am sure the Chinese are doing wonders in Tibet.

But why are the Tibetans not conforming to what the Chinese wishes them to do, when China is being economic and infrastructural improvements?

satish007

Re: Tibet's burning protest

I believe they are Tiebet Indian, India start to become terrorist country!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

We believe its the Chinese spreading state sponsored terror in Tibet.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is the latest from Tibet?

aerokan

Country flag

Dude!! Are you part of the Chinese 'reeducation' program? Just curious. There are levels of foolishness. Being stupid is normal but being chinese is taking it to the extremes. Atleast try to be normal :namaste:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Re: What should China do to Tibet?

you know when you stop your hate/bias BS, i will answer your question
I would ask you to stop reading the hate and bias B/S THAT YOUR CCP and PLA feeds you on daily basis. If your Government is the saintly type let her remove all the censor from Google and other independent news media who can show the facts that you are being deprived off by CCP and PLA thugs.

badguy2000

Respected Member

I would ask you to stop reading the hate and bias B/S THAT YOUR CCP and PLA feeds you on daily basis. If your Government is the saintly type let her remove all the censor from Google and other independent news media who can show the facts that you are being deprived off by CCP and PLA thugs.
well ,guy,why be so warmhearted to save others?
,why not spend more energy looking after your domestic business , earn more money and save your families from lay off and economy crisis caused by wall street?

and, stop preach as if you were god.
don't take it granted that west social system is superior to other....
your feeling of superior is based on economic lead of west world for time being.
one beggar has no right to preach its banker.
only times can tell which system is better and superior, west soical system or CHinese social system.

I don't know whether the life quality of your families and your neighbours changed in the past several decades.

but I indeed know that the life quality of my families and my neighbours has experienced revelutionaly upgrade in the past 3 decades.
I do have full confidence that we, the new generation chinese, can bury the dominance of west world ,before we retired.

Last edited:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

,why not spend more energy looking after your domestic business , earn more money and make your families a more happy life?

and, stop preach as if you were god.
don't take it granted that west social system is superior to other....
your feeling of superior is based on economic lead of west world for time being.
only times can tell which system is better and superior, west soical system or CHinese social system.
You want to debate poverty in India or the issue at hand regarding you PLA'a shenanigans in Tibet. I do not feel need to debate off topic issues mentioned by you. You can start a new thread to debate west social system versus China's social system.

badguy2000

Respected Member

You want to debate poverty in India or the issue at hand regarding you PLA'a shenanigans in Tibet. I do not feel need to debate off topic issues mentioned by you. You can start a new thread to debate west social system versus China's social system.
well, the influence on topics of global medias ultimately is decided by the fund-providers of the medias.

And,unfortunately, the west world is still the largest fund-providers and most famous medias in the world, so west world can keep using hypercritic double standard and manipulate world medias in their interest.

For example, you guys keep blind eyes in USA's cyber-censorship while critizing china's...

I often surf and commented on both chinese websites and west websites, I often compare the censorship between west cyber space and chinese cyber space.
at least, My personal experience tells me that IDF here is more free than most of CHinese forum and Comment on BBC is not more free on comments CCTV.
have you don it?

badguy2000

Respected Member

Futhermore,
I do believe that you have spend mroe engery look after your own bisiness,because you don't know the difference between a 30M-puluation country and and 1400M-pupulation country.

BTW,
the governor of the province where I live rule an pupulation of over 40M . I don't think the duty if the governor is easier than that of your PM.

satish007

,why not spend more energy looking after your domestic business , earn more money and save your families from lay off and economy crisis caused by wall street?
Butt guy, that's no indian'way,
Indian way is try to put Tiebet, Pakistan and other south aisa to their territory and then of course --- democracy. if stats want to be poor but have clean soul, let them be, if stats want to be terrorist, let them be, if stats want to be Maoists , let them be. if stat want to be corruption, let them be. that's why India still have best wild animal protection zone. please don't use chinese greedy idea to measure India. so I will be ok if India want all Chinese provinces be their stats.

huaxia rox

why is tibet Important to China??

what an interesting question.....next time i m sure there will be questions like....why is beijing Important to china....or why is shanghai important to china.........

why??? coz every last piece of the land of prc is important to china just like indians think delhi is important to india.....dont know if this is something very hard to comprehend......

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The issue of Tibet is being discussed in context of illegal occupation and forced demographic changes taking place. Your dictators can stop their own citizenry only and not rest of the world.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

well, the influence on topics of global medias ultimately is decided by the fund-providers of the medias.

And,unfortunately, the west world is still the largest fund-providers and most famous medias in the world, so west world can keep using hypercritic double standard and manipulate world medias in their interest.

For example, you guys keep blind eyes in USA's cyber-censorship while critizing china's...

I often surf and commented on both chinese websites and west websites, I often compare the censorship between west cyber space and chinese cyber space.
at least, My personal experience tells me that IDF here is more free than most of CHinese forum and Comment on BBC is not more free on comments CCTV.
have you don it?
When you can learn to differentiate the censorship for security reason and political reason than only you should open the debate on new topic. We are talking about Tibet and not the censorship issues China versus West. If you have nothing to contribute just read and absorb the point of views of other forum members it should not be too difficult to follow.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

Futhermore,
I do believe that you have spend mroe engery look after your own bisiness,because you don't know the difference between a 30M-puluation country and and 1400M-pupulation country.

BTW,
the governor of the province where I live rule an pupulation of over 40M . I don't think the duty if the governor is easier than that of your PM.
Let me see if I can draw the parallel between your 1400 million population and population of whole of West Europe, USA and India which have a free media and your is totally paranoid PLA and CCP regime trying to hang onto a territory whose native people do not want to be part of Hans regime who is engaged in suppression of all kinds of human rights which we are able to enjoy in the parts of the world I have mentioned to draw a comparison.

The problem with individuals like you is that "Truth and Reality" is not palatable to your thugs who want to hang on to power at all cost.

ice berg

You can debate to the earth turns to dust. It still dont change the ground reality that Tibet is a part of China. And no country question that except some die hard pundits. I assume some people have alot free time on their hands. May I suggest community services?:scared1:

badguy2000

Respected Member

Let me see if I can draw the parallel between your 1400 million population and population of whole of West Europe, USA and India which have a free media and your is totally paranoid PLA and CCP regime trying to hang onto a territory whose native people do not want to be part of Hans regime who is engaged in suppression of all kinds of human rights which we are able to enjoy in the parts of the world I have mentioned to draw a comparison.

The problem with individuals like you is that "Truth and Reality" is not palatable to your thugs who want to hang on to power at all cost.
BTW,who is native people?

American Indians have lived in American for thousands of year, so they are native.

but American Whites have lived in America for almost 500 years, are American whites native?

Tibetan have lived in Tibet for 1000+ years, they are native.
But Han-Chinese ,Mongolians and Huis also have lived in "great Tibet" so called for hunderds of years at least too, are they native?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

BTW,who is native people?

American Indians have lived in American for thousands of year, so they are native.

but American Whites have lived in America for almost 500 years, are American whites native?

Tibetan have lived in Tibet for 1000+ years, they are native.
But Han-Chinese ,Mongolians and Huis also have lived in "great Tibet" so called for hunderds of years at least too, are they native?
Do you really want to compare the rights of natives in two different lands? I think that is where you want to go. How many native Indians in America are thrown in jails or commit self immolation due to the fact that ancestral land was occupied by whites of Europe? Can you gather some facts and figures to make a comparison? I am aware of social and economic challenges being faced by natives of North America but they are not the magnitude that Tibetans are having to put up with.

There is one Tibet and no need to make it into Great Tibet or so called south Tibet. In the near future you might also claim one day that Inuit people of Canada are Hans as well to suit your logic. Time to get off the high horse that you are riding and face the reality which is most of the people in the world do not accept the Tibet as a part of China, it was a free nation and will be free one day again.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles