Cracks in the Chinese wall

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Xinjiang — bordering Russia, Central Asian countries, Afghanistan and the Kashmir areas occupied by Pakistan and China — was annexed by the newly established People's Republic of China in 1949, a year before it began its invasion of Tibet. Earlier in 1944.

The policies of forced assimilation in Tibet and Xinjiang, in fact, began after China created a land corridor link between these two regions by gobbling up India's 38,000-square-km Aksai Chin, part of the princely state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Dayum! I never knew Japanese were getting sympathetic to our concerns by not editing Chellaney's this part. Good times ahead..:heh:

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
haha .. geo politics is amusing sometimes :)
Though I would've liked it more coming from a Japanese.

A.V.

Japan is following the proxy voice of the US in asia they bend but they never sway towards india because they have their hind strings pulled from across the pacific.

Japan has both issues with russia and china so its now feeling left out india must go forward quietly on this

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I don't have lot of understanding on Japan so correct me if I'm wrong. But why are Japanese waking up to these issues now, when they have their plate full with internal problems like population decline, degrading economy and so many natural accidents/tragedies?
They could have sorted it out with Russia at least; while they were still going strong and at peace with themselves. Just a thought.

Regards,
Virendra

Iamanidiot

The analysis is actually a bit wrong ,the truth is the CCP's fate will be decided by the Han's itself as Chinas threat will be infact from the Han.The CCP though representative of the Han has screwed the Han's the most.It is said that 300 million Han's kid were aborted since 1974.Add to that they the whole of Eastern China's environment for the benefit of the CCP bosses and their mistresses.On the whole the CCP is not the superslick , super-efficent and godly party as many stooges claim here it to be .It is a bunch extremely vicious thugs for whom the majority of the Chinese people(Han/non-Han) are tools/pawns to achieve their own selfish aims. Deng Xao Ping was the last leader who really cared for the people.Most of the CCP officials today are colurless breacrats lacking charisma and having a lot of autocratic tendecies and vices.

China as of today is internally very fragile

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Japan is following the proxy voice of the US in asia they bend but they never sway towards india because they have their hind strings pulled from across the pacific.

Japan has both issues with russia and china so its now feeling left out india must go forward quietly on this
How is the dispute between you and Japanese faring though when seen from Chinese lens?

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't have lot of understanding on Japan so correct me if I'm wrong. But why are Japanese waking up to these issues now, when they have their plate full with internal problems like population decline, degrading economy and so many natural accidents/tragedies?
They could have sorted it out with Russia at least; while they were still going strong and at peace with themselves. Just a thought.

Regards,
Virendra
Because with their current problems, they alone won't be politically heavy enough to counterbalance CCP. That's the reason why they are preferring to line up more countries in their ranks by "tolerating" such news openly on their news channels.

debasree

Country flag
cracks are the early sign ,the is not far behind when the evil empire will vanish from asia and a truely democratic china rises from the ashes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles