Cow slaughtering mob clashes with Cops in Gujarat village

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Sirhinidi was an Islamicc scholar and Barelvi school of though is his brain child!
He was a prominent Sufi of the Naqshbandi order, and he lived long before Barelvis even existed.

Shredder

Country flag
Typical muslim behavior . They always start shit, and when they get it back (like in 2002) they start whining to no end! Face the consequences of your actions you hypocrites.

Is it so tough for you people to co-exist with others and respect their sentiments!?

Sickularism at its best! Lets see the paid media report this!

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Oh my, even I don't know about this incident. MSM and their so called sh!t love.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
i crave a beef steak right about now...tenderloin medium rare!

Simple_Guy

Merely asking for beef in the greater part of India would get one the thrashing of a life.

And asking for dog meat in USA would at least invite dirty looks from people in that dog-worshipping society :p

urpflanze

Country flag
Beef is definitely an acquired taste. I, as a matter of fact, make it a point annually to soak my taste buds in the molten tenderness of beef kebabs at the Mohammed Ali Road. On the other hand, these worthless pricks need to be confiscated in a straitjacket and dumped head-down in the Arabian Sea.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles