Coup in China??

nimo_cn

Country flag
When chicoms will implode and that they will! the whole country would descend into either a civil war or a democracy which will make our democracy looks like milk and honey.
So you admit that India's self-claimed superiority can only proved by the collapse of China? That is pathetic, isn't it?

I really hope we can help India with this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Could it have been brewing over time?

PLA and their supporters seem to be on their own if one accepts that the Chinese PM did not know that the PLA would unveil their Stealth aircraft when US Defence Secretary, Gates arrived to mend fences with China.

U.S. officials said President Hu appeared not to have heard of the test flight when Mr. Gates asked him about it in their meeting Tuesday, even after pictures and accounts of it had begun appearing online.
China Stealth Jet Upstages Gates, Hu - WSJ.com
The Bo Xilal, a hardliner and a popular leader who was to enter the Politburo, has suddenly being brought down a few notches just before the CCP voted the new dispensation in. Add to it the mysterious visit of his confidante to the US Consulate just before Bo was 'disgraced'.

Then, Wen warning over the chance of another 'Cultural Revolution'.

From this morning's Cashin's Comments:

China Speech And A Word Of Warning - Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao gave a speech yesterday and the Shanghai stock market got knocked for a loop (down 340 Dow equivalent points). The media feels that was due to his warning about housing. That may be but another part of the speech caught my eye.

Wen warned that major political change is needed lest the nation fall victim to another "cultural revolution". Was this a slightly veiled reference to the recent actions and statements of that other Chinese leader, Party Leader Bo Xilai? We'll try to do some research on that as its implications could be enormous. A power struggle in China is clearly not priced into world markets.
Power Struggle May Be Brewing In China And The Markets Aren't Ready For It - Business Insider
And like before a major event as it was during Gates visit to China to mend fences the PLA making a statement by unveiling the Stealth aircraft, could it be that this is a 'PLA's statement' (link below) before the major shake down in the CCP?

China 'warns' India with border drill

China 'warns' India with border drill - The Times of India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I hope Bo wins in this leadership battle.

Mao will be salvaged and the Chinese peasants and poor will be equal to all!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
So you admit that India's self-claimed superiority can only proved by the collapse of China? That is pathetic, isn't it?

I really hope we can help India with this.
How did you come to that conclusoin ?

huaxia rox

The most recent data of internet users is 485 million in China. On Microblog / Weibo, China's indigenous version of twitter / facebook there're tons of such rumors overflowing all the time, at everyone's discretion.

:namaste: It requires more knowledge and insight, plus a bit "common sense" in face of information blasts.
so how do u tell who has more ' knowledge and insight'?? do u have enough 'knowledge and insight'??or "common sense"???

amoy

so how do u tell who has more ' knowledge and insight'?? do u have enough 'knowledge and insight'??or "common sense"???
No I never have 'enough', thus am learning to get close to 'enough'.

Not sure which particular issue u refer to. Generally I agree that internal competition shall be encouraged under the status quo i.e. one-party rule so that people are able to brainstorm to modify and to sail ahead steadily.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well who is boss in china its president or premier(~equivalent of PM) and what i read in newspaper that BO has already been removed from the race so what happening now

huaxia rox

No I never have 'enough', thus am learning to get close to 'enough'.

Not sure which particular issue u refer to. Generally I agree that internal competition shall be encouraged under the status quo i.e. one-party rule so that people are able to brainstorm to modify and to sail ahead steadily.
i m referring all the online issues that can be discussed by mankind of which some r being blocked by the coward cpc gov....so tell me...how do u define 'close to enough'?....and if i am not 'close to enough' dare i know or at least get a chance to know if there is a freaking coup in beijing via uncensored internet??

and let me make it clear....r u supporting internet or info censorship by the coward cpc gov??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles