Coup d'état in Turkey?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
BREAKING: Reports military has blocked the Bosporus Bridge in #Istanbul for an unknown reason.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Gentlemen, This week officially should be named the most violent week of 2016 !!!!!!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Prime Minister says an element in the military responsible for an attempted coup

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Turkey coup attempt: gunfire in Ankara as military aircraft fly over capital

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't think there was ever a coup in a NATO country, this should be interesting..

SANITY

Military Coup in Turkey? What is going on there?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
it's funny isn't it, posters were put in islamabad and some general in turkey got the message..

Swithch pakistan mein dabaya , batti turkey mein jali.....

SANITY

Do NATO forces intervene?
I am not aware of NATO intervening. I don't understand the causes of coup in Turkey either. The soldiers who attempted first coup in 1960 had expressed their faith in democracy and said that they are removing the democratically elected government to install democratic government.

In the second coup 1970, the army kept some demand before the then government and said they will take over government as a constitutional duty if demand were not met.

The third coup of 1980 was probably supported by USA. The army had informed American hours before taking over.

In previous three coups, the country was facing economic crisis, inflation etc. I don't know why it's happening this time. It will be fourth coup, 36 years since last one. Who knows, maybe americans are involved too.

porky_kicker

Country flag
He seems to have escaped in a private jet....
he will die a slow death then........

me sees this as an attempt to halt radicalization of turkey.
internal players are the army most support from middle and junior cadre of Turkish army.
externally cia and fsb role suspected by me.

us nato will keep quite.

in fact this is a first of a series of steps to halt covert Islamic supporters/sponsors.
uae , saudi arabia , qatar will get veiled threats to stop promoting wahabism islam etc or else........

next major target will be porkistan break up, it will take 5 years or so, since nuclear weapons complicates any action.
major powers r on one page on this, india will be kept out of the loop initially due to possible security leaks, isi penetration is high.but will join the action later.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Martial Laaaaaaaaw in Turkey.
Ummah birather Phakistan to follow suit :clap2::clap2:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
JUST IN: NBC reporting that Erdogan has requested asylum in Germany

Top. Cuck ...err Kek.:hehe::hehe:

Last edited:

Global Defence