Countryball Cartoons

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

........................................................................................................

pmaitra

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien

http://polandball.wikia.com/wiki/Finlandball

Finlandball is is a countryball located in Europe and can be inEuropean Union, but not NATO.

As the drunkest and most depressed ballsack-shaped-Countryball in Europe, Finland does not have many friends. His brother is Sweden, but he is of family. However, Finland is of Mongol some consider Estoniaball as his best friend, since he sells him cheap alcohol. He is dark, broody, and more alcoholic than Denmarkball. If that's even possible. His has a medium amount of appearances in Polandball comics. The Nordics all think of him as a sad version of Sweden. He has a very innovative and good social system.

Contents
[show]
HistoryEdit
Finlandball was once a brother of Swedenball, until 1809, when he became a part of Russia. In 1917 he gained independence. Then in 1940, he kicks Sovietball ass for attempting to Anschluss him during Winter Wars. In World War 2 pillow fight, he choses to remain neutral for a while, but he joined with Naziball against Soviet in 1941, until 1944 when Sovietball signed an agreement. Finlandball then attacked Naziball in the Lapland War until 1945 when the war ended. In other words, Finlandball was a total badass.

Today, Finlandball still work as a druken farmer, but somehow, he managed to do some worthy things. Most notably, he develop the "indestructible" Nokia cellphone that not even Russiaball or USAball nukes can destroy.

Current problemsEdit
  • Estoniaball - wants to be a Nordic country and won't stop pestering Finlandball.
  • Kareliaball - Finland's son who is controlled by Russiaball.
  • Snow - Like all the other Nordic countries, it is very cold in Finland.
  • Alcohol - Alcoholic drinking is one of Finlandball's main problem. Luckily, he drinks more coffee to outweigh the alcohol..
RelationsEdit
  • Russiaball - ÖF STUPID INVADER PERKELE, but we of cools.
  • Swedenball - Nordic brother, used to be his clay. Is of hockey rival. 1995 & 2011 NEVER FORGET!!!!
  • Hungaryball - Of Ugric brother. The only one in the whole Europe, who not just understands my alcoholism, but does it as well also.
  • North Koreaball - Of nuclear brother, well he think's i am to far away from me, i also think the same.

Alien

http://polandball.wikia.com/wiki/Indiaball

Indiaball, officially the Republic of India (Bhārat Gaṇarājya), is a countryball living in South Asia. He has the seventh-largest clay by area, and he is the largest democracy in the world. He also has a very long history.

The Indian subcontinent , where Indiaball lives was identified with its commercial and cultural wealth for much of its long history. Four world religions—Hinduism, Buddhism,Jainism, and Sikhism—originated there.

Contents
[show]
History Edit
Indiaball was ruled by the Mughalball and other princely stateballs for thousands of years. They started out from living in the Indus Valley, but gradually expanded their clay to include all of the Indian subcontinent by 0 AD. This period of time saw Macedonball(not fake FYROMball) visit in 332 BC and also Mongoliaball'sfather Mongolball attempt to invade in the 1200s. In the early 1500s, Portugalball arrived in Mughalball's clay, and adopted his son Goaball. Franceball came next in the 1600s, and offered to protect Madrasball from UKball, in exchange for control over Bengalball and Chandernagnorball. However, Franceball was occupied by her revolutionary phase, and abandoned her ambitions in India.

So by 1798, UKball had most of India in his hands. By 1803, his son East India Companyball ran most of India for him, capturingNepalRawr in 1816, until 1857, when his newly renamed son British Indiaball (aka British Rajball) rebelled and murdered his father. As a result, UKball personally administered him and forcibly adopted him the following year. Indiaball became UKball's favourite adoptive son in 1876.

In 1914, Indiaball helped his adoptive father UKball in the Great War against Reichtangle. In the 1920s, Indiaball developed a sense of nationalism, and was given a greater degree of autonomy and self-governance. But he still campaigned for independence in 1930 by marching to the coast and collecting salt. Indiaball helped his adoptive father again in 1940, againstNazi Germanyball, with the promise of eventual independence.Empire of Japanball briefly invaded Indiaball's clay in 1942, kidnapping and raping his brother Burmaball.

In 1947, UKball kept his promise, and gave Indiaball his independence. But Indiaball's brother Pakistanball was a kebab, and separated from Indiaball on that basis in 1948. They fought over custody of Jammuball and Kashmirball in 1962, where Chinaball was partially involved. Portugalball and Franceball gave Indiaball's cousins back in the 1960s. Indiaball's other brother East Pakistanball followed Pakistanball in the 1970s, and changed his name to Bangladeshball. He now spends his free time meditating and going to Mars. He also has the occasional territorial dispute with his neighbors.

Personality Edit
Indiaball hates all his land and maritime neighbors (exceptNepalRawr and Bhutanball), specially Pakistanball, Sri Lankaball (sometimes), Burmaball (for not letting the Andaman Islands go), Indonesiaball (for not letting the Nicobar Islands go) and Chinaball. 1962 NEVER FORGET!! He is also fed up with separatists in some parts of his soil, mostly in the northeast.

Relationships Edit
  • USAball - Fellow democracy. Can into freedom! But Am not of Native American!!!! MY NUKES CAN INTO REMOVE burger!!!! but I am not a Burger Remover I am his friend. Sometimes.
  • UKball - Adoptive father. Was of tyranny! REMOVE rosbif! But can into friend! Still was jerk though.
  • Israelcube - My BFF because he sellings weapons and helpings to Anschluss Pakistanball .... BTW, FREEPALESTINE!!!
  • Franceball - Adoptive aunt. Was of weak. French Indiaball (Mahéball and Chandannagarball)'s adoptive mother. Still friendly though.
  • Denmarkball - Adoptive uncle. Was of weak. Danish Indiaball(Seramporeball and Tharangambadi)'s adoptive father.
  • Portugalball- Portuguese State of Indiaball (Goaball, Diuball, Damanball, Dadraball, and Nager-Aveli Ball)'s adoptive father. Meh! REMOVE BACALHAU ON MY CLAY!
  • Spainball- Former Buisness partner.
  • Germanyball - Good economy, gib cars and technology, BUT REMOVE SWASTIKA STEALERS! HINDU SWASTIKA BEST SWASTIKA!
  • British East India Companyball- Estranged father. Son of UKball.
  • Japanball- Perverted hentai anime-fan, other anime like Naruto, Fairy Tail, and Pokemon ok. Cool culture. BUT REMOVE SUSHI RAPIST FROM ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR! REMEMBER 1943!! Otherwise nice and friendly! Good friend also now. Cool culture.
  • Russiaball- Great friend who gibs lots of tanks,airplanes and guns. DEFEND VODKA!
  • Chinaball (PRo)- EVIL COMMUNIST IMPERIALIST!!! REMOVE NOODLE! ARUNACHAL PRADESH IS MINE!!! GIB AKSAI CHIN CLAY!!! REMEMBER 1962! THE NANKING MASSACRE NEVER HAPPENED, ANYWAY! But BTW, we just get along sometimes. Why? BRICS! Still major jerk.
    • Uyghurball- REMOVE NOODLE-KEBAB!
    • Tibetball- Oppressed monk brother. MUST REMOVE BORING THENTHUK, ANYWAY! Dalai Lama cool. He is Indian on the inside!
    • Taiwanball (Ro)- STAY AWAY FROM ARUNACHAL PRADESH, CHALE JAO!!!
  • Pakistanball- STUPID KEBAB BROTHER!!!! GIB JAMMUBALL AND KASHMIRBALL CLAY! OR ELSE I'LL CALL SERBIA TO REMOVE YOU! IDIOT!
  • Bangladeshball - Nice kebab brother who I liberated from stupid west kebab brother. BANGLA STRONK!
  • Turkeyball- Not much to say.
  • Mauryaball- Was of stronk grandpa!!! Will rise again and anschluss Pakistanball.
  • Kosovoball- Is of Serbia, end of story.
  • Burmaball (aka Myanmarball)- Dictatorship brother. STAY AWAY FROM ANDAMAN, GOD DAMN IT!
  • Indonesiaball- Competitor of Hinduism. STAY AWAY FROM NICOBAR, GOD DAMN IT!
  • NepalRawr. Cute, sometimes scary pet. (sort of) It is a powerful weapon. Hindu.
  • North Koreaball - I give aid to him, but is still of dumb juche.
  • South Koreaball - Gangnam style is of very popular in India, also helped him with medical stuff in Korean War. KPOP STRONK!
  • Gypsyball - IS OF DISCRASE TO FAMILIU!!!!!!!
  • Vietnamball - We both hate China! WE ARE ALL JAPANESE!
  • Philippinesball - We both hate China! WE ARE ALL JAPANESE!
  • Bhutanball- Monk. Boring. Free entry and no tourist tax. KARMA.
  • Sri Lankaball- Weirdo who sometimes supports Pakistan.
  • Mughal Empireball- Mother.
  • Maldives- Sinking brother. But can into nice.
  • ISISball - DIE DIE DIE STINKY KEBAB TERRORIST! U WANT TO TERRORIZE? GO TERRORIZE UR ASS!

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Seems like most of these balls have been edited by Pakistanis!

jouni

Heh..Indianball characteristics are What I have learned here: hates everybody and is colonized by anyone who bothers to kick the door in... ;)

Alien

Heh..Indianball characteristics are What I have learned here: hates everybody and is colonized by anyone who bothers to kick the door in... ;)
We Indians do not hate everybody, we hate hypocrites and liers, if you are on Indians Hate list, that implies you are either a lier or a hypocrite.

BTW, colonial days were all over! If anyone wants to kick the door in, let them try and they will get what they deserve in return.

One thing is sure though, your so called Viking land has no balls even to kick doors of your neighbours as well, moreover you cant even reach India :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles