Cop's poem on Azad maidan riots leaves force red-faced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coalmine

Country flag
@pna123 And i will pray that thousand of hindus who dont have access to internet see our views. They will come to know the atrocities undergone by their ancestor and still undergoing in muslim dominated areas of India as well as outside. Almost all Indians dont know about it. I hope they visit dfi and other forums. When varun gandhi gave hate speech media started airing the video. Many hindus condemned it for that. But did media aired owaisi .?No. Imagine hindus hearing how owaisi abuse our god. How he speaks about cows and public cheering it.Imagine media reporting and debating some muslims celebrating pakistan and bangladesh win against India. Togadia and co will rise to instant fame. Dont think reaction from one side.
By the way rss has participated in 1962 and 1947 wars. Can you name any muslim ruler or leader participated that went to jail in war of Independence?

pnb123

@pna123 And i will pray that thousand of hindus who dont have access to internet see our views. They will come to know the atrocities undergone by their ancestor and still undergoing in muslim dominated areas of India as well as outside. Almost all Indians dont know about it. I hope they visit dfi and other forums. When varun gandhi gave hate speech media started airing the video. Many hindus condemned it for that. But did media aired owaisi .?No. Imagine hindus hearing how owaisi abuse our god. How he speaks about cows and public cheering it.Imagine media reporting and debating some muslims celebrating pakistan and bangladesh win against India. Togadia and co will rise to instant fame. Dont think reaction from one side.
By the way rss has participated in 1962 and 1947 wars. Can you name any muslim ruler or leader participated that went to jail in war of Independence?
"Can you name any muslim ruler or leader participated that went to jail in war of Independence? " ---------- This question speaks volumes about you ignorance and doesn't deserve a reply. This question can make any serious student of history laugh at you. Please think before becoming a laughing stock.

pnb123

Well,media doesn't show Togadia's or Bajrangi's speech either. That is in the larger interest of the nation. Why are ppl like you always inclined towards bloodbath and making things worse.

pnb123

I dont have any problem with you being a muslim, or being or not a lil Owaisi. I too have a good lot of friends who are muslim, having studied in a college with majority of them there.

But frankly, the recent happenings are bit by bit frustrating me. I used to be secular, and even was about 3 yrs ago when I joined this forum. but I no longer can follow the current wave of secularism, which asks to empower every other religion, but my own. I am proud being hindu, but these days the it is not fashionable to be hindu. Fact is bro, whenever there is a minority appeasement, the majority will show strong grievances sooner or later. So if the elites of our nation doesn't curb playing their appeasement card the day is not far when the minorities will lose all their rights, since believe or not even the most ignorant person learns to choose better after being fooled for years.
Well first off........this entire issue of appeasement is debatable. Had there been appeasement indeed, then Muslims would have been living in economic prosperity in this country with no worries. Instead you find them one of India's economically most backward groups(now don't get tempted to say that muslims want to remain backwards,becoz you don't know the happiness on the faces of Muslim parents when they see their children becoming Engineers,Doctors,etc.......and the sorrow when they can't get their children admitted to quality schools.........eg.my maternal cousin who couldn't do his PG as his family couldn't financially support him for that) .......
If you have issues regarding specific topics like "haj subsidy" ........... then please know that had there been no subsidy at all,haj pilgrims would have been able to perform Haj with much more ease..........The Myth of Hajj Subsidy | TwoCircles.net ........... Many have even accused the Govt of using this whole subsidy sham as a money minting exercise for Air India..........I am not saying here that if Govt does something good for us,we don;t want to be thankful.But if RW groups want to use this as a malicious libel against Muslims in the name of "appeasement",its troublesome.

Muslims are not different from other citizens of the country and neither they demand special treatment from the Govt. A muslim also goes to jail when he committs any crime.Its not that Authorities don't arrest or punish Muslims when they err. Infact Muslims have reservation in country's jails. Eg.In mecca masjid and Malegaon blasts too.....Police destroyed the lives of tens of innocent youth by jailing them without charge for years together. This is not to deny that Muslims don;'t commit crimes.
A Muslim doesn't avail of any facility for free in India,he has to pay as much as others.And in case of applying to govt positions, he pays as much as Open people as he is lumped together with Open castes,while OBCs and SCs pay half & nil respectively.
If you are talking of Special laws,then Sharia only applies for Muslim's personal dealings like marriages,etc. Such laws have been made available by past Muslim rulers(whereever they ruled) for their minorities. Like in India too Brahmins were not subjected to Shariah. In Ottoman empire too,the Christians and Jews were no required to deal amongst themselves as per Islamic law but as per their Canons and Torah. This has happened in the past and nothing new.

Where is appeasement?

pnb123

The lady police is not vilifyong any group in her poem - she is criticising the persons who rioted.

Most important question for you - is it correct for Indian Muslims to desecrate a memorial to Indian service personnel ?

How are Myanmar Muslims related to Indian Muslims ? And what sense does it make to destroy public propertyand attack policemen and molest police women in Mumbai for what happened in Myanmar. Please explain.

If you are a patriotic Indian Muslim (you still have not ontroduced yourself I think), you should be criticising the rioters and not the hapless police who were asked to stand by and not retaliate against the rioters.
"you still have not ontroduced yourself I think" ------------- I live in the city that has RSS' headquarters by the way and I am 22................I won't divulge more.

Coalmine

Country flag
"Can you name any muslim ruler or leader participated that went to jail in war of Independence? " ---------- This question speaks volumes about you ignorance and doesn't deserve a reply. This question can make any serious student of history laugh at you. Please think before becoming a laughing stock.
well I know many muslim leaders who participated in war of independence like abul kalam azad, badruddin tyabji etc, but i got confused with sardar patel statement that only muslim to go to jail was jawahar lal nehru or something like that, i heard in some forum. i should not have asked asked that. I apologise for that.

Coalmine

Country flag
Well,media doesn't show Togadia's or Bajrangi's speech either. That is in the larger interest of the nation. Why are ppl like you always inclined towards bloodbath and making things worse.
Well why are you continuosly togadia and bajrangi.Are they responsible for your bad state. these organisation were born before independence, they have seen their hindu country split because muslims because muslims cant live under hindu ruler. what kind of impression you think they will have you. does army, police,politics save kashmiri pandits from fleeing. so where should they go. automatically they will come under rss, vhp. owassi gives hundreds of speeches of hate and now he is caught only after huge hue and cry raised. whom do you think hindus living in those region should go.

No is asking bloodbath.Problem is muslim appeasement. Statement like muslims have first right to india's resources create irritation. Majority of terrotist act has been muslims in India as well as world over.now when muslim youth are caught you are rallying why they are harrassed. No police can directly nab terrorists.Muslim society need to improve themselves from their medieval mindset then only you can get same respect from us like jains, sikhs,christians.

SHURIDH

i don't know about his political idology.
I don't comment on pnb,but
I also don't comment on kommunist,collime's remark either.
But you are too much extreem to bear.

All of your post is only for hatred for muslim and that will lead to end chance of any disscusion.

Your selection of word is also very bad test even if i compare it with other rw member of dfi.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
i don't know about his political idology.
I don't comment on pnb,but
I also don't comment on kommunist,collime's remark either.
But you are too much extreem to bear.

All of your post is only for hatred for muslim and that will lead to end chance of any disscusion.

Your selection of word is also very bad test even if i compare it with other rw member of dfi.
I don't Hate muslims, my world revolve around Muslims!

I just instigate them, and make them fume and make them numb towards criticism! Which in return creates decent Humans however not good Sharia Compliant Jihadis!

Muslims are decent people and some of them do not even think about religion before helping others -- however what makes them so Vile and Beastlike towards non-muslims when is comes to religion? It's the teachings of Violence and hate in Islam......That's the real problem......They have to shun these teachings in 21st century to progress or else they will remain in 7th Century Bedouin regressive era......Choice is theirs!

It's a good thing to criticize religions.....as they are all man made......this will create a better world with less Violence!

Last edited:

SHURIDH

And for other members................These kinds of comments are a reason I was here. I stand vindicated.
be careful use of word.
If you think any post is extreem than use report button and told the admin and mod your point against the post.
If you can give your point logically than admin/mod will take immidiate action i assure you.

Even you start to use word like pigs,dogs than you are also bringing yourself in the same standard even if you don't want it.
You must have patience,cool headed,don't get carried away by emotion.

In my initial period of dfi i sometimes reacted post of rw member emotionaly and that leads rw members chance to say more and topic ended.
As the day passed i realise you have to give reply to rw member with cool head give the point patiencely in a suitable way and you can establish your point strongly

and i use report button whenever i think the rw members gone too far.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
be careful use of word.
If you think any post is extreem than use report button and told the admin and mod your point against the post.
If you can give your point logically than admin/mod will take immidiate action i assure you.

Even you start to use word like pigs,dogs than you are also bringing yourself in the same standard even if you don't want it.
You must have patience,cool headed,don't get carried away by emotion.

In my initial period of dfi i sometimes reacted post of rw member emotionaly and that leads rw members chance to say more and topic ended.
As the day passed i realise you have to give reply to rw member with cool head give the point patiencely in a suitable way and you can establish your point strongly

and i use report button whenever i think the rw members gone too far.
However, RWs will play the same game at you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles