Construction site of Jiaxing-Shaoxing Sea-Crossing Bridge

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned

Workers walk on the construction site of the Jiaxing-Shaoxing Sea-Crossing Bridge despite cold weather in Haining, east China's Zhejiang Province, Jan. 2, 2013. The Jiaxing-Shaoxing Sea-Crossing Bridge, which will be the second sea-crossing bridge of Zhejiang Province, is expected to halve the driving time from Shaoxing to Shanghai to 1.5 hours in east China after putting into use in June of 2013. (Xinhua/Xu Yu)

the bridge is 36 KM in length and six lane, with a designed speed of 100 km/h on the bridge. It cost 11.8 billion RMB some 117 Billion rupees.

Workers keep on working on the construction site of the Jiaxing-Shaoxing Sea-Crossing Bridge despite cold weather in Haining,

Map: the dash-line in yellow is the location of this bridge.

satish007

unfair, ShenZhen Zhuhai still have not bridge which also can link HK and Macao. are they still working on environment evaluation or worrying about quality and corruption?

Last edited:

linking_park

unfair, ShenZhen Zhuhai still have not bridge which also can link HK and Macao. are they still working on environment evaluation or worrying about quality and corruption?

Why you kown nothing but keep talking ?
Sea-Crossing Bridge between Zhuhai and HK is under construction, it began in 2009. Total investment $11 billion.

satish007

Why you kown nothing but keep talking ?
Sea-Crossing Bridge between Zhuhai and HK is under construction, it began in 2009. Total investment $11 billion.
I know, just wonder if they still have enough money, 11 billion is nothing, no idea why need so long time. SZ just spent 10 billion to treated young asian athletes, including Indian kabbadi and cricker players.
you don't care about me, why you keep replying me?

linking_park

First, I very care about you, a funny Indian..

Second, the bridge doesn't has any technical problems, several similar bridges are under constuction or in used. And money is not problem,

China government revenue is $2 trillion each year, ten times of India. We can affort 200 such bridge each year.

Don't like other bridges, this bridge's location should meet the 4 city (Macau,Zhuhai, HK,ShenZhen) demand, It take time for the four city make decision for the plan.

cir

There is a very good documentary about the construction of the bridge linking Zhuhai、Macau and HK。

When completed,the bridge will be truly an engineering marvel and a great piece of art。

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Good to know so much of development going on in our backyard ie. high-speed trains,dams etc etc. :thumb:

China has gone much ahead and here we are caught up in other issues.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles