Conspiracy to separate Sikhism from Hinduism

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You mean the rising population of Christian dalits (recent converts )

hindu dalits ... because they are in majority in numbers so law should be according to them.
there is no Christian dalits. it's a fake term..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
hindu dalits ... because they are in majority in numbers so law should be according to them.
there is no Christian dalits. it's a fake term..

There are large number of Dalits who have converted to Christianity in recent past. They attend Christian congregation, call it "SATSANG" like Hindus and wear Cross in their neck. They might have Hindu names and fake religious information in Census but they are Christian now.

I am telling what i have witnessed. In Uttrakhand this past election their number is swelled too much that they were planning to filed a Christian (Dalit) candidate.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
There are large number of Dalits who have converted to Christianity in recent past. They attend Christian congregation, call it "SATSANG" like Hindus and wear Cross in their neck. They might have Hindu names and fake religious information in Census but they are Christian now.

I am telling what i have witnessed. In Uttrakhand this past election their number is swelled too much that they were planning to filed a Christian (Dalit) candidate.
well in coming days these people will rule...... it's their country. I have no hopes.

dhananjay1

Nice job replying with a smug one liner to my detailed post dude. If you are just one of those people who likes to find words relatable to Hindu deities without understanding the surrounding context and then try to trigger Sikhs by saying "Haha Look you Hindu" then I can see where this is going and I'm wasting my time lol

Here is the text referring to Govind and it is translated as the "Lord of the Universe" like you said in English. Your post seems to imply that you think it translates to Vishnu. However, this is Guru Nanak's bani who as I posted a few posts back has mentioned the deities as being created by the formless creator of the Universe.

The real context is translated on the next page. Guru Nanak is talking about "ParBraham" which literally translates to supreme Brahman. If you were outraged as to why Braham and subsequently Braham is translated to "Supreme Formless God" and not Brahman as it does not convey the Dharmic origin of the religion then I would understand and sympathize.

View attachment 17086

View attachment 17087
With "What he really meant" anything can be justified. When the original text uses proper names, to replace it with generic nouns because "that's what he meant" is not good practice. "Lord" and "God" could be easily replaced by "Allah" using "What he really meant". I wasn't and am not "outraged" but you seem to be for some unknown reason.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
well in coming days these people will rule...... it's their country. I have no hopes.
They are fellow Indians so there is no reason to lose hope if they rule. Personally I prefer a meritocracy/bureaucracy of competent Indians rather than politicians ruling over us.

OTOH if India achieves 100% literacy India will be ruled without being divided on basis of caste/religion/sect/creed. Let us hope India can achieve that goal in the coming 50 years.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Btw interesting and very informative thread. I never knew of Singh Sabha before bumping on to this gem of a thread.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
With "What he really meant" anything can be justified. When the original text uses proper names, to replace it with generic nouns because "that's what he meant" is not good practice. "Lord" and "God" could be easily replaced by "Allah" using "What he really meant". I wasn't and am not "outraged" but you seem to be for some unknown reason.
I'm not outraged at all, if you look at the past history, I'm the most active poster on this thread. I'm just disappointed that you would reply to a 100 line post with two lines instead of articulating your stance so that we can debate.

"What he really meant" - he is obviously referring to two different entities Ram Chandra and Ram.. Two different names have to be used to give the translation clarity. :)

BTW have you heard of this text from the Guru Granth Sahib:

Awwal Allah Noor Upaya Qudrat Keh Sub Banday

Last edited:

dhananjay1

I'm not outraged at all, if you look at the past history, I'm the most active poster on this thread. I'm just disappointed that you would reply to a 100 line post with two lines instead of articulating your stance so that we can debate.

"What he really meant" - he is obviously referring to two different entities Ram Chandra and Ram.. Two different names have to be used to give the translation clarity. :)

BTW have you heard of this text from the Guru Granth Sahib:

Awwal Allah Noor Upaya Qudrat Keh Sub Banday
What would be your interpretation of "Allah" here? Is it Allah as in "La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah" or something else?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What would be your interpretation of "Allah" here? Is it Allah as in "La Ilaha Illallah Muhammad ur Rasulullah" or something else?
Well that is precisely my point, without context it is hard to understand things.. You have to read the next paragraph to understand what Bhagat Kabir "really meant".

Logaa Bharam Na Bhoolahu Maahi

Khaliq Khalq Khalaq Meh Khaaliq Poor Rahio Sarab Tha'ee

The creation is in the Creator

And the Creator is in the creation

Muslim Allah is separate from the world, Dharmic Creator is part of us in a pantheistic tradition.

Kazah

From what i gather large number of dalit hindus first become hardcore ambedkarite and turn towards buddhism, few idiots become christians.

Ambedkar did a good job by guiding them to stay away from abrahamic faiths. By going into buddhism they are just shifting from one dharmic faith to another.

Kazah

i personally wants hindus all over india to adopt sikhism, dont wear turban etc but start knowing the history of sikhism, start adopting it, as i consider it as martial form of dharma, and looking at the future of India we need to prepare ourselves, havans and wasting milk on idols wont save our ass.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Need more Militant Hindus instead of these Dhindus
Some great man once said
"Dharma protects those who protect dharma"
Chu kar az hama heelt e dar guzshat,
Halal ast burdan ba shamsheer dast.

"All modes of redressing the wrong having failed,
raising of sword is pious and just." - Guru Gobind Singh

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Losing hope by accepting the fact that they will exploit the general class I am not saying they do but if ...???
India has to get rid of divisions so no exploitation of Indians by Indians occur. Already urban areas of India have achieved this,now it is time to transform and educate the rural areas to urban ones or change the rural mindset to that of urban people.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India has to get rid of divisions so no exploitation of Indians by Indians occur. Already urban areas of India have achieved this,now it is time to transform and educate the rural areas to urban ones or change the rural mindset to that of urban people.
It will never happen.

different languages
different castes

This will not go. Even in 100 years.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
Oh wait that great man was lord Krishna himself, now these Dhindus have no excuses.

As I read it - 'you protect me and I will protect you.' Either that or he was trying to tell him about a binary system moved by a force.

prohumanity

Country flag
Sikhism: "Ek Noor Te Sab Jag Upaja...Kaun Phale Kon Mande" ( meaning The whole World is one )

Hinduism: Vasudev Kutumbakam ('meaning The whole world is one family)

See, the similarities in core beliefs of Hindus and Sikhs.

raja696

Excellently explained in this video how sikhism is born out of Hinduism and how sikhs fought mughals oppression and british laid seeds of division sikh community in two and why we dont know our true history yet, speculating conspiracies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles