Conspiracy theory, 26/11 insider's job; Pakistan going gaga over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
[video=dailymotion;x11xivj]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11xivj_kharra-sach-15th-july-2013_news[/video]

Disgraced army pet at work.

[video=dailymotion;x11xl3w]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11xl3w_inkaar-15th-july-2013_news[/video]

Another constipated Pakistanis in discussion

[video=dailymotion;x11xkz6]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11xkz6_indepth-parliment-aur-mumbai-humlo-ka-bharti-darama-be-naqaab-15th-july-2013_news[/video]

Better discussion, even talking about nuclear deal with Sri Lanka.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Re: Conspiracy theory, 26/11 insider's job; Pakistan going gaga over i

Finally some insane Guju Police wala saved Pakistanis.......Lol.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Pakis are so distant from reality that only conspiracy theories appeal to them.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

well i had confirmed it long back the mumbai attacks again will follow the foot steps of samjhota express blast
where a hindu nationalist killed a dozen of innocent pakistanis

Blackwater

after a day all paki media shut up, no body speaks .Again pakis have failed to take advantage of situation

Sabir

DFI TEAM

Why these thugs who are making such claims should not be brought to Court. Being Indians doesn't give extra credibility to such claim doest matter how much the Paki media jumps about it. Now, either these guys have to give credible proof of their claim or they should be penulised to malign GOI ; even RSS can move to court agaist that beared author.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Finally some insane Guju Police wala saved Pakistanis.......Lol.
Like congressi Digvijay have saved them few a times ??

Saya Sir, did you visited that thread where Digvijay is inaugurating a book that 26/11 is RSS and Brahmins conspiracy. I will check if you have dropped any line there.

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag

Many of them Claimed 9/11 is a Inside Job... And there View come to 26/11 and try to prove 26/11 is also a inside job and some one said the Parliament attack too inside Job

:fyeah: conspiracy Lovers

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

interesting.

got this from express tribune

In a shocking disclosure a former officer of the Indian home ministry has alleged that Indian government had orchestrated the two high-profile terrorist attacks which New Delhi has blamed on Pakistan-based militant groups.

According to India's Times of India (TOI) newspaper, RVS Mani, who as home ministry under-secretary signed the affidavits submitted in court in the Ishrat Jahan 'fake encounter case', has said that Satish Verma, until recently a part of the Central Bureau of Investigation-SIT probe team, told him that both the 2001 attack on Indian parliament and the 2008 Mumbai attacks were set up "with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation (sic)".

Mani has said that Verma ""¦ narrated that the 13/12/2001 (attack on parliament) was followed by Pota (Prevention of Terrorist Activities Act) and 26/11/2008 (terrorists' siege of Mumbai) was followed by amendment to the UAPA (Unlawful Activities Prevention Act)."
The official has alleged Verma levelled the damaging charge while debunking Intelligence Bureau (IB)'s inputs labelling the three killed with Ishrat in the June 2004 encounter as Lashkar terrorists.
Contacted by TOI, Verma refused to comment. "I cannot speak to the media on such matters. Ask the CBI," said the Gujarat cadre Indian Police Service (IPS) officer.
According to Mani, the charge was levelled by Verma on June 22 while questioning him about the two home ministry affidavits in the alleged encounter case. In his letter to the joint secretary in the urban development ministry, he accused Verma of 'coercing' him into signing a statement 'at odds with the facts as he knew them'. He said Verma wanted him to sign a statement saying that the home ministry's first affidavit in the Ishrat case was drafted by two IB officers.

Gujarat Police had justified the encounter citing an IB report which claimed that the three killed in the Ishrat case were Pakistani nationals and part of a Lashkar module which had reached Gujarat to target the state's chief minister Narendra Modi.

In its first affidavit, filed in August 2009, the home ministry too cited the IB report and objected to a CBI probe into the 'encounter'. However, in its second affidavit, filed in September 2009, the ministry said the IB input did not constitute conclusive proof and supported the demand for a CBI probe
According to Mani, Verma disputed IB's input saying the home ministry's first affidavit was actually drafted by IB officer Rajinder Kumar, who looked after IB's operations in Gujarat at the time of the 'Ishrat encounter' and now runs the serious risk of being charge-sheeted by CBI.
Startling revelations: 'Mumbai, Parliament attacks orchestrated' – The Express Tribune

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x11xnx5]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11xnx5_newsnight15july2013_news?start=32[/video]

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x11xj06]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11xj06_topstory15july2013_news#.UeUKdtI_t1M[/video]

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

For detailed analysis you must visit the Ishrat Jahan thread.

So does it mean that Kasab, Muzzamil, Headley, Hafeez Sayed and all are basically Indian agents?

You are from Pakistan, so that is the inside dope?

Indian agents are they?

Musharraf too must be one (He is after all a Mohajir) because soon we will learn that the Kargil War was an Indian plot so that Pakistan was seen to be getting a hiding militarily with the demeaning sight of its Prime Minister running to Clinton to save Pakistan (and that too demanding desperately for an audience on the rare holiday Americans get - their Independence Day) .

Last edited:
Reactions: sob

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

For detailed analysis you must visit the Ishrat Jahan thread.

So does it mean that Kasab, Muzzamil, Headley, Hafeez Sayed and all are basically Indian agents?

You are from Pakistan, so that is the inside dope?

Indian agents are they?

Musharraf too must be one (He is after all a Mohajir) because soon we will learn that the Kargil War was an Indian plot so that Pakistan was seen to be getting a hiding with the demeaning sight of its Prime Minister running to Clinton to save Pakistan (and that too demanding desperately for an audience on the rare holiday Americans get - their Independence Day) .
they might be pakistani but there are many pakistani you will find who will even go to war if paid.they dont care whom pay them

possibly it could be that RAW picked up kasab.trained him with alot of his fellows.Allowed him to kill indian innocent citizen and than make a propaganda over pakistan which already was under enough pressure..to let it collapse or even attack pakistan.

but you know RAW is not CIA.CIA planned the 9/11 very well while as i previously stated that RAW is like kids at play.and its been only less than 5 years and now official that indian govt was involved in killing own citizen

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Thanks farhan.

Nice to know that you feel that Hafeez sayed is an Indian agent.

MIan Musharaf sure is and so it Mian Nawaz!

And so must be the good Taliban and the bad Taliban.

What about Jinnah?

And Liquat Ali?

And all the Pak General who lost all wars.

All must be Indian agents!

So, it is these damned Hindus who are still making you all play to their tune.

And you are supposed to have an independent sovereign state!!!!

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

Just like Pakistan continue to attack its own citizens through bomb-blasts to blame India :p ?

Pakis should trust on such conspiracy theories, probably this will keep them happy and ignorant about their own destiny. :)

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag

Thread is a duplicate. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles