Computer Console Gaming thread

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Overall a decent game, my rating = 7/10.

From youtube:- skip to 3:00 minutes...
Increasing 1.5mark for brilliant graphics, maps and placements while playing 3rd Train level... 8.5/10...

A chauhan

Country flag
How to record Gameplay video in an easy way in 480p or higher but not in 1080p...? How about using Geforce experience?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Mine is a I3 processor. With Intel DH67VR motherboard

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
That is a really old mobo and Intel has been out of the mobo market for years. That BIOS hasn't been updated in 5 years. See if you can't pick up a deal on high end 2013 graphics cards.

MrPresident

Country flag
That is a really old mobo and Intel has been out of the mobo market for years. That BIOS hasn't been updated in 5 years. See if you can't pick up a deal on high end 2013 graphics cards.
Thanks.. yaa tht was the time when I was broke.. now don't feel like throwing away Good working system.. I checked a few places the gpu looks like comparable with 99% of mother boards

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

thejoy93

Call of Duty has always been my favorite. I can't wait to play COD: WWII

A chauhan

Country flag
Completed 5th mission "Abrunza Monastery" in Normal Mode in Sniper Elite 4, interesting game. Now playing 6th mission "Magazzeno Facility". Once I complete all the missions I'll change tactics and difficulty mode to hard or hardcore.

A chauhan

Country flag
Completed all 8 single player campaigns :fyeah: in Sniper Elite 4, after many years I found a game which kept me busy till last mission. :) Now first mission with Hard difficulty level. I'll play it in different ways to fully enjoy its gameplay.

The Last Stand

Country flag
I picked up Black Mesa (remake of HL1) a few months ago.

I can, with all honesty, say that Black Mesa's *easy* difficulty is almost as hard as HL2's Hard difficulty, and the Normal is tougher than Hard of HL2.

No idea why they made it so.

However, the level design, instead of being player-friendly (and nonsensical), is very detailed and more realistic than the original HL.

Load times took a hit for that level of detail, however.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Kojima bc is out of control. How the fuck is this even a game? :rofl:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Kojima bc is out of control. How the fuck is this even a game? :rofl:
At first I thought this was some movie and not a game when a friend showed me the trailer. Later when I googled myself and found Angry Joes`s Trailer reaction about Death Stranding I sort of understood this game/movie whatever.

Personally the hype is getting a bit too much and I hope Kojima has not bitten more than he can chew. Mnay over hyped games like Homefront etc turned out to be flops.(It does not matter to us as we pirate every game that is released. :biggrin2:)

Jackd

Has someone played Spiderman on Ps4? And if someone has, should I buy it or Red dead redemption 2.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles