Computer Console Gaming thread

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Considering 80k?
ok there ARE a couple below 60k:

- ASUS A550JX-XX142D
- HP 15-AK007TX (this has 'AK' in it. beware! :p)

recommended ones (~80k & above)

- Lenovo Y50
- Dell 7559
- Asus GL552VW

the last is the most recommended. if buying from Mumbai let me know. will tell of an Asus laptop distributor whom I can talk to, to give you best price.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
try BF: bad company 1 and 2 after that, and then BF3 and 4 if you haven't yet (BF4 even am yet to play).

-----------------

anyone who wants an xbox one for cheap, a friend of mine has a brand new console with all bundled accessories and box/packing for 23.5k (foreign purchase). PM me to know more if interested.
BF has come out with the latest edition, it will come out in a few months but the trailer is out :

Horse riding, perhaps Ottoman empire and whatnot.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
ok there ARE a couple below 60k:

- ASUS A550JX-XX142D
- HP 15-AK007TX (this has 'AK' in it. beware! :p)

recommended ones (~80k & above)

- Lenovo Y50
- Dell 7559
- Asus GL552VW

the last is the most recommended. if buying from Mumbai let me know. will tell of an Asus laptop distributor whom I can talk to, to give you best price.
Thanks. Will let you know.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Is this just on X box or PC as well?
Both.

It's impossible to make money without selling on both platforms. All BF series have PC versions till now.

Ps : Just wanted to tell everyone not to buy COD Black Ops 3. One of the worst games ever.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
BF has come out with the latest edition, it will come out in a few months but the trailer is out :

Horse riding, perhaps Ottoman empire and whatnot.
i now play this trailer often ever since i first saw it! i esp. like the BF anthem very much, ever since BF 1942 days, and appreciate how they tweak it with every new part of the series - gives goosebumps everytime. after BF3 i have lost touch with the game (only been listening to its anthem and soundtracks; 'the great destroyer' being one of my favs, reminding of Lord Shiv!). but recently got the origin key for BF4 for cheap & hope to get down to the dirty business sometime soon (damn! why are there only 24 hrs!).
with BF One they have revamped the whole theme (gamewise as well as the anthem) and am liking it immensely!

P.S. - CoD was decent-to-good only till black ops 1. next to BF i would rate MoH, but seems its slipping the CoD way. glad that BF is still holding its ground and flag proudly and with all the pomp!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yeah. One of the youtube battlefield trailer is titled "Battlefield 1 just took a shit on COD" :pound::pound::pound:
i saw one titled something like 'reaction in activision office after release of BF One trailer.' there're a whole lot of such troll vids!

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
i now play this trailer often ever since i first saw it! i esp. like the BF anthem very much, ever since BF 1942 days, and appreciate how they tweak it with every new part of the series - gives goosebumps everytime. after BF3 i have lost touch with the game (only been listening to its anthem and soundtracks; 'the great destroyer' being one of my favs, reminding of Lord Shiv!). but recently got the origin key for BF4 for cheap & hope to get down to the dirty business sometime soon (damn! why are there only 24 hrs!).
with BF One they have revamped the whole theme (gamewise as well as the anthem) and am liking it immensely!

P.S. - CoD was decent-to-good only till black ops 1. next to BF i would rate MoH, but seems its slipping the CoD way. glad that BF is still holding its ground and flag proudly and with all the pomp!
One of my favorite shooting games is BF4, Splinter Cell.

Do you like exploration type of game? Try Farcry 3 and Farcry 4, excellent masterpieces. Farcry 4 has a lot of Hindu mythology, it's based in Nepal and is about the struggle between Maoists and Hindu Nationalists (and Christian missionaries giving weapons to the guerrillas). Complete with Indian auto rickshaws, and Indian gaali galoch. Really nice game, with a lot of spiritual 'dream sequences' where the player takes drugs and goes into trans world and sees avatars.

cc @Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
One of my favorite shooting games is BF4, Splinter Cell.

Do you like exploration type of game? Try Farcry 3 and Farcry 4, excellent masterpieces. Farcry 4 has a lot of Hindu mythology, it's based in Nepal and is about the struggle between Maoists and Hindu Nationalists (and Christian missionaries giving weapons to the guerrillas). Complete with Indian auto rickshaws, and Indian gaali galoch. Really nice game, with a lot of spiritual 'dream sequences' where the player takes drugs and goes into trans world and sees avatars.

cc @Sakal Gharelu Ustad
yes! have played far cry 1, 2, 3. part 4 is lying in my X360 HDD, yet to be played. Mr. Ghale has been waiting for me since a couple of months. far cry 2 i found best in the series with regards to realism & grimness. waiting to play part 4. actually squeezed between multiple gaming devices & games, & paucity of time to devote focus on anything for a considerable length. hence the stalemate at my end.

if you like stealth elements then try alien isolation if its on PC. tough game, quick death if spotted by the alien, & really have to use your head to survive. i havent played it yet but was recounted by a friend (splinter cell double agent is my favourite in the SC series).

thethinker

Country flag
For PlayStation users, exclusive PS3/PS4 games that are pretty much top-notch.

The Last Of Us

Uncharted 1,2,3 (Trilogy)

Uncharted 4

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
For PlayStation users, exclusive PS3/PS4 games that are pretty much top-notch.

The Last Of Us

Uncharted 1,2,3 (Trilogy)

Uncharted 4

UC 4 has been getting rave reviews! though there's still sometime for me to lay my hands on it. awaiting more depreciation in the price of used discs (i trade in used games only). till that time i have a lot many to keep myself busy. :p

thethinker

Country flag
UC 4 has been getting rave reviews! though there's still sometime for me to lay my hands on it. awaiting more depreciation in the price of used discs (i trade in used games only). till that time i have a lot many to keep myself busy. :p
Sony had bet big on UC4 development and marketing which has paid off.

They even delayed the UC4 release well past the scheduled date just to get everything right. Unlike AC:Unity which was rushed by Ubisoft. :nono:

Won't be surprising if this game becomes the standard for PS4 games considering how it has used next-gen graphics, audio and gameplay.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Sony had bet big on UC4 development and marketing which has paid off.

They even delayed the UC4 release well past the scheduled date just to get everything right. Unlike AC:Unity which was rushed by Ubisoft. :nono:

Won't be surprising if this game becomes the standard for PS4 games considering how it has used next-gen graphics, audio and gameplay.
yes indeed it has paid off.
AC unity's bad? i recently purchased it.

thethinker

Country flag

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles