Computer Console Gaming thread

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
does anybody here have an X360 which is RGHed/JTAGed?! (mod pls remove this post if its against forum-rules)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I am playing battlefield 2 now.
try BF: bad company 1 and 2 after that, and then BF3 and 4 if you haven't yet (BF4 even am yet to play).

-----------------

anyone who wants an xbox one for cheap, a friend of mine has a brand new console with all bundled accessories and box/packing for 23.5k (foreign purchase). PM me to know more if interested.

Superdefender

try BF: bad company 1 and 2 after that, and then BF3 and 4 if you haven't yet (BF4 even am yet to play).

-----------------

anyone who wants an xbox one for cheap, a friend of mine has a brand new console with all bundled accessories and box/packing for 23.5k (foreign purchase). PM me to know more if interested.
Can't play.....those games can't run on my laptop.

-----------------

3deffect

Country flag
if anyone play counter strike global offensive....and dota 2 so you can add me in friend list..i play both ..and this is the only game i play..i have civilization v too but i play it rare..

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Why?! Do you not like the game? I want to know what are the records of others like best stunt run, best road rage, best show time, etc?
yes couldn't maintain my interest throughout. albeit i used to play its earlier parts on the PS2. i guess got tired of the same thing/gameplay.

Superdefender

yes couldn't maintain my interest throughout. albeit i used to play its earlier parts on the PS2. i guess got tired of the same thing/gameplay.
Oh, but I don't feel bored. I have Burnout Paradise Blackbox (2009) for Windows; playing it daily, making new records and breaking them again.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You gamers use laptop for gaming? If yes, which ones? Please advise.

P.S. - Not ALIENWARE. That I know about.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles