Complaint against Kumara Swamy S, Personnel no: 15186490F, Rank: GNR, Trade: TA, Hyderabad

kumarsandy

Complaint against Kumara Swamy S, Personnel no: 15186490F, Rank: GNR, Trade: TA, Current Work Place: Hyderabad,

He married me with no evidence and now he's denying to accept me as his wife & he is ready to make 2nd marriage now

Sir/madam, I got married on 9/8/15 to a military boy his name is kumara swamy s in a temple with no proof of marriage merely it’s a love marriage, I lived in his parent’s home from 9/8/15 to 5/8/15 wherein he was with me from 9/8/15 to 14/8/15 later he reported to duty saying he will come back seeking army registration marriage permission, when he was here we had intimated for 5 days and unfortunately I got my periods on 21/8/15. Now his parents had sent me out of his house purposely demanding dowry and my husband is saying I don’t know who you are if you keep calling my number I will lodge a blackmail complaint against you & he had lodged a complaint via his parents saying I’m torturing him through phone calls on 21/9/15. So please help me out how to get my husband back in my life. I had lodged a complaint on him & his parents on 11/9/15. I have few call recordings and photos together before marriage and he used to call on my number always before my marriage from 7/5/15 to 9/8/15. Once after my marriage with him I stopped using my number, his last call to my number again was on 11/9/15 around 10:30 pm and scolded me for 1 hour.

He keeps calling to my number and keeps talking vulgarly and abuses me using foul languages.

Please help me out how to overcome all these and get my husband back, I want to save my married life..

My mail id : [email protected]

Attachments

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Go to women's rights organizations, I hope/wish you get the justice !

The date you have mentioned in the mail is not correct ..... you lived in his parent home from 9/8/15 to 5/8/15 ???

Global Defence

New threads

Articles