Communal tension erupted in Malda

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
The problem with Hindus is that they are never united without an overt enemy. The problem with Muslims is that they are united even without an enemy.
i guess, just like the country, a symptom of too much 'freedom/democracy' with Hindus/Hinduism.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Place: Bengal
Year: Around 1910
Scene: In a school class a British kid called an Indian classmate black dog. Latter was afraid and silent. British kid came out of class as the period-bell rang. Another kid was watching this. He went to the Brit, held his collar, slapped his face, kicked him, got him flat on ground and sat on his chest. "Say sorry to him", he roared. Brit apologized to the 'black dog' in front of hundreds.
The kid was Subhash Chandra Bose who taught Indians how to fight. # Malda happened because you forgot your fighters. Remember him, join gym, learn martial arts and give as good as you get everywhere, everytime.

cannonfodder

Country flag
I used to thrash Hindu RW before and always thought them of futile forces (in issues like Ram mandir).... Now I often think what would have happened if they would have not been there. I also wonder if having an powerful Hindu/Dharmic (real) RW only solution to tame Islamism! :sad:

Place: Bengal
Year: Around 1910
Scene: In a school class a British kid called an Indian classmate black dog. Latter was afraid and silent. British kid came out of class as the period-bell rang. Another kid was watching this. He went to the Brit, held his collar, slapped his face, kicked him, got him flat on ground and sat on his chest. "Say sorry to him", he roared. Brit apologized to the 'black dog' in front of hundreds.
The kid was Subhash Chandra Bose who taught Indians how to fight. # Malda happened because you forgot your fighters. Remember him, join gym, learn martial arts and give as good as you get everywhere, everytime.

asingh10

I used to thrash Hindu RW before and always thought them of futile forces (in issues like Ram mandir).... Now I often think what would have happened if they would have not been there. I also wonder if having an powerful Hindu/Dharmic (real) RW only solution to tame Islamism! :sad:

"Atheism" "progressivism" "secularism" "feminism" etc can take on Islamism. Look no further than Europe for e.g.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Bring it on, let's take the partition to it's logical conclusion.
IMO we unknowingly quarantined Jihadi viruses to be deleted later via partition. I wonder one thing why Indian Muslims doesn't want Pakistan to be nuked ?
I too used to do that, but we need them badly, yet "development" is a good disguise for nationalistic agendas. BJP should show some strong gestures in the center/states against the opposition.

pmaitra

i won't be surprised at all if at some point in time this comes to fore that mamata bi had secretly married a momin & had converted to the cult of piece

Can you please post the source of this?

Initially MSM did not report this, but I saw later that ToI reported it.

To me, this looks like a pre-planned riot. Given that NIA was investigating a fake currency racket, and the local police station had the documents incriminating many, including politicians, the riots were organized and the police station set fire to destroy all documentation.

Mamata's accusations that there was a scuffle with BSF is most likely a fabrication. Personally, I don't trust whatsoever she utters. Knowing her well, she will go to any extent to grab power, or as of now, to remain in power. She allied with the Maoists when they were killing CPI(M) members, and I won't be surprised if she allies with ISIS and other Jihadi groups.

A BJP delegation, and a CPI(M) delegation was not allowed into Malda. I suspect a cover-up.

What on earth is preventing Modi government from imposing President's Rule? What is the purpose of having a Lok Sabha with absolute majority and no opposition? Can anybody please explain?

If Modi doesn't want to deal with the difficult situation, then can someone please pull off a Chidambaram (for those that have been reading my posts)? Not the best solution, but better than no solution.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Absolutely. Not only for Bharatvarsh, but all over.
Consider this. In every country Islam has invaded, native ethnicities have been wiped out in a matter of decades. Even Spain, which ultimately defeated Islam's death grip in Europe was once predominantly Muslim.
It was only in Bharatvarsh that Islam met its match. Divided, differential and uncoordinated attacks of the many kingdoms of Bharatvarsh were sufficient to keep the turks at bay for centuries. It were only the Mughals who gained partial success. However, they too were on the verge of annihilation by Shivaji Maharaj. They could proceed no more on the peninsula. They met their end.

Every single time it was the Hindus who rose to the occasion in the final hour. Make no mistake, there will be... ;)

pmaitra

@spikey360, Spain is a poor example if you are trying to give an example to back up the point you are trying to make.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Seems TMCongress has screwed the state, Mamta Banerjee has no guts to kick BD Muslims out of India, weak woman. After some days Bengali Hindus will start to leave WB and after that other Hindus might be kicked out of WB as Hindus were kicked out from the J&K.

In short J&K story is repeating itself in WB. Well done Bhadralok people !
Modi should dismiss Mamta government and teach these Zihadias a lesson by ordering shoot at site. The mullah instigating this violence should be drag out of their houses and shoul d be shot on their heads (Same as Chidambaram did in communal riots in UP) and teach them such a lesson that for atleast 20 years they can not think of anything else like the Gujaratis did in 2002.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
according to me iran -saudi war will be a good opportunity , we all know that the wahabi ideology & suadi money is behind this mess in India .

destruction of middle east will stop the funding of these terrorists .................now read the comments of foreign countries ( like rooshvforum) , those western countries are also facing similar kind of problems & their media is also silent ...............I wish a full fledged war between all the muslim countries and their destruction .............after that any Atheist-communist country occupy them & ban all the religions , destroy all the mosques and kabba , ban burka & sharia , implement 1 child policy and force them to study some science .

I think US is doing the same, we must felicitate them to fight in between. That shall solve a lots of problem in subcontinent.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Can you please post the source of this?

Initially MSM did not report this, but I saw later that ToI reported it.

To me, this looks like a pre-planned riot. Given that NIA was investigating a fake currency racket, and the local police station had the documents incriminating many, including politicians, the riots were organized and the police station set fire to destroy all documentation.

Mamata's accusations that there was a scuffle with BSF is most likely a fabrication. Personally, I don't trust whatsoever she utters. Knowing her well, she will go to any extent to grab power, or as of now, to remain in power. She allied with the Maoists when they were killing CPI(M) members, and I won't be surprised if she allies with ISIS and other Jihadi groups.

A BJP delegation, and a CPI(M) delegation was not allowed into Malda. I suspect a cover-up.

What on earth is preventing Modi government from imposing President's Rule? What is the purpose of having a Lok Sabha with absolute majority and no opposition? Can anybody please explain?

If Modi doesn't want to deal with the difficult situation, then can someone please pull off a Chidambaram (for those that have been reading my posts)? Not the best solution, but better than no solution.
its from the official FB/Twitter page of the BJP. also, BJP's press-conference on the same:

some 3-4 days back, zee news reporting team had also broadcast their investigation-report and said that prima facie this riot gives indications of having been pre-planned & manufactured.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Yes and Sufi Islam was Indian Islam but this salafi and Wahhabi Ideology are not Indian Islam.
if am not wrong, sufism has its roots in turkey & iran (remember the dancing darveshis?)...the less-known non-islamic sufism predates (actually said 'dateless'; like Yog i guess, but essentially ancient mysticism) the former and has mentions of germination from ancient Syria, Egypt, etc. too.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Tale of fraandship b/w peaceful and an innocent # Liberal
Peaceful : # ISIS has got nothing to do with religion of peace.
Liberal : Absolutely.
Peaceful : Wow. You are mah fraaand.
Liberal : ISIS is so bad. Run by animals, their role model must be a demon, their book from which they quote must be full of filth, their God must be a bloodthirsty Satan.
Peaceful : Kya bola saale kutte? Hamare profit ko gaali deta hai?
*Peaceful gathers mob of hundreds in 5 minutes. Liberal's throat had been slit the next moment, the body was chopped into pieces. The last words that came to his mind while he was being chopped were -
Being liberal doesn't save you from peacefuls. Bajrang Dal ko support kiya hota to shaayad aise nahi marta...
© ZHBC

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles