Communal tension erupted in Malda

asingh10

We all know the great repute Indian Muslims have for their fighting skills. Hired as toilet cleaners by their ISIS mujahid bros.. Stick to throwing stones and burning shit up in places with overwhelming muslim majority.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Someone once boasted "jab tak asmaan me chand tare chamakte rahenge hyderabad azaad rahega". Badi badi baatein, bheekh maang k khate. :pound:

They also compliant of Human right violation by Invading Indian Army against Razakars and Muslim supporters of Nizam, during operation Polo.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@ genital seems to be the another Islamist Turd @mujahidind on other forum.I hope security agencies keeping a close eyes on IS sympathisers and indian mujahideen cadre on social media.

asingh10

@ genital seems to be the another Islamist Turd @mujahidind on other forum.I hope security agencies keeping a close eyes on IS sympathisers and indian mujahideen cadre on social media.
For a long while , he played the " left oriented self hating Tam Brahm" upset over "casteism & patriarchy of Hinduism" "leaning towards Buddhism" gimmick here. Now what you are seeing is the real genital after his cover has been blown comprehensively. A frothing at the mouth, inbred sulla with room temperature IQ. Any one versed in Islamist tactics can smell a Jihadi like a dead rat. Scratch any of these "liberal activist" types with blatantly obvious pro Islamic sentiments & the compulsive need to bracket Hindus & Muslims through use of false equivalences (RSS = ISIS types), and you will see a rabid, genocidal, seething Jihadi.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I agree to that, I was in Delhi in 2009 when UPA came in for second time and Mamta did a very well for the first time showing sign of CPM losing grounds... I told my friends that this will be a wrong choice by people as Mamta has no vision and are surrounded by criminals ... In 2011 people elected her and now you see sorry state of affairs...
Mamta begum has termed this as BSF vs the people. When a jihadi mob can take over a police station, the common Hindu folk can't rely on the state.

BJP have done blunder in WB, this sudden turn around to save their A$$ at center... BJP were doing very well just after the 14 general election and we were sure it will give a tough fight to Mamta... now you see the fall by BJP...

The people do realize and understand the blunders but in next 2016 state election whom do they vote ?? Is their any choice left after the BJP turn abound ??

We need some one to come on to the streets and oppose the TMC and Mamta that is missing badly... with the TMC goondas roaming and police been useless ... people are forced to submission.
BJP in power is one blunder after another. We thought Modi was clever, apparently not clever enough.

Lefties never learn, they'll still vote TMC, besides, you must know what goes on at ground level - goons are all over during voting.

Most other places people would have come out by now - as they did in UP. I suppose Bengali Hindus have lost the will to fight.

asingh10

Ever see them come out in such huge numbers, rioting, burning stuff up because ISIS or some other terror group has "misinterpreted" and defamed the Quran ? No problems with what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam but Kamlesh's remark stings them more.

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Ever see them come out in such huge numbers, rioting, burning stuff up because ISIS or some other terror group has "misinterpreted" and defamed the Quran ? No problems with what ISIS is doing in the name of Islam but Kamlesh's remark stings them more.
damn right!.............................

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

---------------------------------------------------------------

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
--------------------------------------------------------------------

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Those predicting Bengal to be J&K would be almost right. But... there are other things that must be kept in mind before writing Bengal off. During the independence of India, the worst of the riots happened in Bengal and Punjab. It is not true that the Bengalis are dead. In fact, Bengal is one of the most violent places of India. However, at present, all that violence is chanelled in wrong directions viz. TMC factional wars. If some 'thing' ought to happen, and the 'fuse blows'. Expect .. :D :D

Can't elaborate more in open forum.

asingh10

I've seen a video of her reciting shahdah on a podium with mullahs. That's a testimony of faith in Islam.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Those predicting Bengal to be J&K would be almost right. But... there are other things that must be kept in mind before writing Bengal off. During the independence of India, the worst of the riots happened in Bengal and Punjab. It is not true that the Bengalis are dead. In fact, Bengal is one of the most violent places of India. However, at present, all that violence is chanelled in wrong directions viz. TMC factional wars. If some 'thing' ought to happen, and the 'fuse blows'. Expect .. :D :D

Can't elaborate more in open forum.
"humein sapne mat dikhaaiye babuji..."

:D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles