Communal tension erupted in Malda

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I hope Hindus have learnt their lesson. If they keep on provoking Muslims this sort of thing is going to happen. Malda is just a preview.
Is this a threat??

In the extreme case paramilitary will be called in ... like in the case of earlier riots. India as a country will not stop its progress nor the radicals can affect any of the India's progress.... there is no scope for blackmail here.

It is the Muslim leaders that provoked RSS in this case dude !

India will be in Top 3 in every field and will become a pillar of this world for many centuries to come. It is people like you who have to decide what role you want to play, black mail and threats will not have any affect. Get out of your delusions and glorious stories and sense some reality.

Last edited:

pmaitra

There are reports of riots in neighbouring Bihar's Purnia district.

The Mamata led WB goverment should be dismissed and WB placed under President's Rule. It is long overdue.

Thereafter, all the elements that have the tendency to disrupt law and order, and those politicians that patronize these criminals, should be arrested, trials fast tracked, and sent to prison on long sentences.

jaci_zenfone2

You guys will be shocked if you go to malda district especially areas near kaliachak.They have fields where they farm do you know what they farm afims(i dont know its English meaning) openly nearly in every field.Guys This state is turning into a Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan.

Sent from my ASUS_Z008D using Tapatalk

Gessler

Country flag
A lot of the Muslims in this area are illegal Bangladeshi immigrants, plus refugees that never went back. We need to keep this aspect in mind as well.

In essence, the Malda incident isn't much different from the Cologne riots.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I hope Hindus have learnt their lesson. If they keep on provoking Muslims this sort of thing is going to happen. Malda is just a preview.
First try to save arses from Shiite Muslims. :pound:

jaci_zenfone2

Mamta Banarjee:-Malda violence not communal incident

pmaitra

You guys will be shocked if you go to malda district especially areas near kaliachak.They have fields where they farm do you know what they farm afims(i dont know its English meaning) openly nearly in every field.Guys This state is turning into a Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan.

It is called opium. The flowers look like these, right?

The poppy flower has poppy seeds, which is a source of opium.

bose

Country flag
I fail to understand where are the opposition leaders [ BJP, Congress & CPM] doing ? Why they are not into streets protesting ? Give the same medicine back to Mamta as she did to them ...

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WB is yet another Kashmir in the making and I'm afraid the Hindus there need to fend for themselves after having created the problem themselves by tolerating the intolerant and even encouraging them.

I fail to understand where are the opposition leaders [ BJP, Congress & CPM] doing ? Why they are not into streets protesting ? Give the same medicine back to Mamta as she did to them ...
BJP central leadership used local WB units to put pressure on Mamta and then once she was pliable for support of bills in RS - sold the local leaders out. Of course, BJP was too incompetent to use this RS support as they can't even table the bills.

People don't yet realize the scale of failure of this government's political handling. The speed at which they are losing even in their strongholds, they'd be luck to get 100 seats in '19.

bose

Country flag
There are reports of riots in neighbouring Bihar's Purnia district.

The Mamata led WB goverment should be dismissed and WB placed under President's Rule. It is long overdue.

Thereafter, all the elements that have the tendency to disrupt law and order, and those politicians that patronize these criminals, should be arrested, trials fast tracked, and sent to prison on long sentences.
I stay in a place very close to Airport that has sizeable Muslim population... and have being staying there for last 8 years or more... I seen the transition of those same people before coming of Mamta and thereafter...

These people have taken up a new strategy, create trouble for common hardworking middle people without any provocation... the sorry state is that we all know and seen that the police will not act and book these people as they all belong to TMC... Middle class people like us have no where to go...

One of the provocations are putting up loud speakers close to the residential areas and giving religious sermons almost daily basis when their are old nursing retired people living there creating problems for them.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I stay in a place very close to Airport that has sizeable Muslim population... and have being staying there for last 8 years or more... I seen the transition of those same people before coming of Mamta and thereafter...

These people have taken up a new strategy, create trouble for common hardworking middle people without any provocation... the sorry state is that we all know and seen that the police will not act and book these people as they all belong to TMC... Middle class people like us have no where to go...

One of the provocations are putting up loud speakers close to the residential areas and giving religious sermons almost daily basis when their are old nursing retired people living there creating problems for them.
Quit being a bhadralok, you will see an immediate improvement in your lives.

bose

Country flag
WB is yet another Kashmir in the making and I'm afraid the Hindus there need to fend for themselves after having created the problem themselves by tolerating the intolerant and even encouraging them.
I agree to that, I was in Delhi in 2009 when UPA came in for second time and Mamta did a very well for the first time showing sign of CPM losing grounds... I told my friends that this will be a wrong choice by people as Mamta has no vision and are surrounded by criminals ... In 2011 people elected her and now you see sorry state of affairs...

BJP central leadership used local WB units to put pressure on Mamta and then once she was pliable for support of bills in RS - sold the local leaders out. Of course, BJP was too incompetent to use this RS support as they can't even table the bills.

People don't yet realize the scale of failure of this government's political handling. The speed at which they are losing even in their strongholds, they'd be luck to get 100 seats in '19.
BJP have done blunder in WB, this sudden turn around to save their A$$ at center... BJP were doing very well just after the 14 general election and we were sure it will give a tough fight to Mamta... now you see the fall by BJP...

The people do realize and understand the blunders but in next 2016 state election whom do they vote ?? Is their any choice left after the BJP turn abound ??

We need some one to come on to the streets and oppose the TMC and Mamta that is missing badly... with the TMC goondas roaming and police been useless ... people are forced to submission.

asingh10

they remained to create another Pakistan.. sir ji. I think the Muslim MLA's threat the party that they will leave party if their demands are not fulfilled and hence big share of vote, that why all this Mullah appeasing.
I welcome Jihadis removing their Taqqiya masks finally launching on India, it destroys "soft" state allowing a more ruthless state counter jihad. Jihadis freed/pardoned often act smug and think of non Muslims as having done so from weakness, and will themselves not reciprocate. But after they attempt this shit, no one will repeat the error of trusting a Muslim ever again and the Hindu trust for Muslims is already at an all time low since 1947.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
How many hindus died in Malda and how many musalman died and Raped in Muzzafarnagar ?

I am sorry for both the incident but even more for Muslim brothers.

asingh10

You Sulla's talk a tough game, but when the going gets tough...you guys are the first ones to bitch and whine, cry victim over Gujrat, Muzzafarnagar, Bhagalpur, Babri, Meerut, Kashmir, Assam etc

Do remember what happened last time you tried your country wide jihad in 1947. Sikhs and Jats reduced Muslims from 40% to 1% within 6 weeks in E.Punjab. Quarter million jihadis in Jammu & about 1 million in Hyderabad liquidated. In UP & Bihar, they got the thrashing of their life time after getting smug from initial success in Bengal. Chacha Nehru had to threaten Bihari Hindus with airforce bombing in order to make them stop. Just a few e.g.

No Gandhi , Nehru & British to save you this time. It's the civilian government (BJP included) and Hindu liberals who protect you, keep acting up like this and you'll loose favor from them too. You'll rue the day that support system goes away.

Bring it on, let's take the partition to it's logical conclusion.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles