Communal RSS, really?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by VIP, Mar 15, 2013.

1. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

About Relief work for Flood which happened in the first week of October, killing hundreds and displacing thousands in 2009 I guess.

Flood in two states Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh again taken RSS in lime light. RSS and the organization's under sanghparivar umbrella like Seva Bharati; VHP, ABVP etc....jump in flood relief (Seva Work); their disciplined and dedicated cadre started a massive flood relief. This time new thing was that so called elite class of society high profile IT and other professional also joined this seva work in large number; this was result of RSS IT milan like initiative which taken this so called most irresponsible and careless group to ground work.

But at the end of day this is RSS a hindu fascist and communal organization whether there cadre is PHD holder or uneducated all are known for communal bias and communal violence. Below are some pictures again showing same.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So next time before writing Communal RSS think atleast ones.

I copy-pates it but can't judge proper section for it as it has some business has to do with religion,politics,pics,etc........This thread is dedicated to the people who think RSS is just an organization involved in riots,fighting,etc. this piece is not even 0.001% seva work done by RSS, I've seen such kind of Seva work personally during 2001 earth-quake in Gujarat. These people are silent worker, media doesn't give coverage because you people know the obvious reason.:namaste:

3. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

4. arnabmit

arnabmit Homo Communis Indus Senior Member

I recently came across some interesting news from near the Sunderbans...

I met a few residents of the area and this is what was said verbatim about what happened last month...

recently there has been a huge influx of JeI from BD. Tensions are already high.

The are has approx 50 muslim families and a thousand hindu and tribal families.

In one of the muslim family land disputes, a nephew killed an uncle and dumped the body in a hindu area. This started a communal war.

Muslims claimed that hindus killed him, and started killing hindus.

Hindus retaliated in overwhelming numbers.

Muslims played the ummah card and called in Bihari muslims for help. Was joined in by JeI as well.

RSS came in and quietened the situation and contributed with food and shelter.

WBG was quiet all along. Police prosecuted hindus and RSS for atrocities against minorities.