Communal agenda of MIM

Iamanidiot

But you have to agree that MIM is not saint either ?
Messiah barring the communal angle the MIM are mild when you compare them to the other monsters that exist in AP.They are more rhetoric less action type.

Iamanidiot

of course mim is not a saint.some times it behaves likes hyderabadi muslim version of shiv sena and some times it makes weird demand.
Barring old city MIM has zero influence in Hyderabad even in Old city their influence is debatable.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ejaz, you don't owe an explanation about your loyalty to anyone.

I will just add that my cousin lost it all during the Gujarat riots and today he is better than he ever was and a staunch INDIAN with all his friends being Hindus.

It's about vested interests wanting to create problems. Nobody else has any issues otherwise. If you have a prejudice, then you will look for all kinds of excuses and manufacture "proof" to justify it.

pankaj nema

Country flag
MIM is nothing but a vestige of the old empire of the Nawabs

The hyderabad empire which lasted till 1947 was really huge

There is NOT a single day when these MIM folks do not DREAM of ruling their own Hyderabad empire

In the old city of Hyderabad the tales of the erstwhile Hyderabadi Nawabs are a common
subject of gossip amongst the people

When such intense nostalgia still exists for something
which has been lost permanently then this kind of verbal offensives and abuses are but natural

Galaxy

Country flag
@EjajR

I knew you will write long essay to explain everything. You yourself said "I am reasonable on other topic but become Anti-Muslim on such topics. So, Atleast I am not brainwashed :)

Trust me, I am not Anti-Muslim. You may call me, Pro-Hindu. But then you are also pro-Muslim. It's nothing wrong. If that doesn't matter with you, Why you start Muslim related news every now and then from Muslim Site (2circle.net) and miss many thing deliberately. How many thread i started based on Hindu site ? Rarely. I don't remember. I have access of more saffron news than anyone on this forum. But I don't .Don't you get better news? Go and Check your last 100 threads, you will find many.

Why you defended MIM at 1st place ? Why you didn't said anything against them after watching the video. When you make too much noise on other issue, Being silent on this issue and similar issue, then it do indicate such thing. Whenever there is an issue related to Muslims, You come and defend ? Of Course, You can but sometime you defend few bad apples too like this thread. That was my only problem and allegation.

You also gave lots of wrong info in your long essay many times earlier. You cleverly tried to divert topic also. I replied few. But since, It's time consuming and not very active these days. Hence, it's not possible to pin-point every such post. No one blames all Muslims, Only few call "Spade a Spade". Don't try to be innocent, You have tried to defame Saffron groups zillion times even when on many occasion, there is no evidence/proof. When news was about MIM, You posted about RamSena and cleverly ignored the video and showing me article about Lord Rama article? And you think, I don't understand and proving victim card ? Hmmm

I know, On PDF, you are not like the way you are on DFI. I liked your view on PDF but DFI is different for some strange reason. Reason is obvious. On DFI, You are Pro-Muslim and on religious/political thread, You are biased towards Pro-Muslims/Anti-Saffron. It's quite evident which i observed since long time. I spend enough time to understand ur mindset. You can call me, I am pro-Saffron. But then i never denied. Isn't it ? I am not like you who hide behind bushes and try to be politically correct with fabricated/manipulated/biased news/article and do soft bashing. Seen enough of it.

And Yes, You can block me right now. I don't care nor it makes any difference to me!!

Last edited:

Raj30

5th arrest in Pune blast case, IM planned fidayeen attack: police - Indian Express

Indian Mujahideen terrorists were planning to carry out a 'fidayeen' attack at Bihar's Bodh Gaya to avenge "atrocities" against Muslims in Myanmar, Delhi Police on Friday claimed after arresting a fifth man in connection with Pune serial blasts this August.

Sayed Maqbool, a resident of Maharashtra's Nanded whom police claimed is the district president of All India Majlis Itehad-ul Muslimeen which has an MP in Lok Sabha, was apprehended from Hyderabad on October 23, S N Srivastava, Special Commissioner of Police (Special Cell), said.

Maqbool, a fruit-seller who allegedly taught suspected IM terrorists on how to make IEDs, is the fifth person to be arrested in connection with the August Pune blasts 1 to avenge the killing of operative Qateel Siddique in Yerwada Jail.

"Maqbool was in close association with the four others -- Asad Khan, IUmran Khan, Sayed Feroz and Langde Irfan Mustafa -- who were arrested and together they planned to commit fidayeen attacks on Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya," Srivastava claimed.

The suspected terrorists had got the approval of IM'sRiyaz Bhatkal, a fugitive believed to be in Pakistan, for carrying out the attack as a "retaliation to the alleged atrocities on Muslims in Myanmar," he claimed.

Maqbool first came in contact with Imran and later was introduced to the other members of the group. He allegedly taught them how to make IEDs using urea, diesel and fire cracker power at Asad's farm house in Aurangabad, he said.

"In April this year, Imran introduced him to Bhatkal brothers. The gang had earlier discussed plans to carry out a fidayeen attack in Bodh Gaya. Since Bhatkals wanted to avenge the death of Siddiqui, they decided to carry out the blast in Pune first," Srivastava said.

ashdoc

Country flag
why does KS have bye bye DFI above his avtar ?? he left or what ??

Phenom

why does KS have bye bye DFI above his avtar ?? he left or what ??
Not sure why.

I think Param also left long ago, Mad Indian hasn't posted in a while, Gk and PW are not very active either.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
MIM is a left over of the Razakars.

My contact with Owassi is when we were out on IS duties when YSR created a riot with the

Congress And The Hyderabad Riots Of 1990

The Background

Andhra in 1990 was ruled by the late M Chenna Reddy. The Congress had swept to power overthrowing the charismatic NTR in 1989 and hours after the election results - in true fashion - the Gandhian Congress leaders started their internally factional war for the Chief Ministership. It was assumed that a young Christian MP - YS Rajasekhar Reddy who was also the State Congress Chief was the natural favorite for the job. help of MIM against the Congress CM then.

YSR is from the violence prone Rayalseema region in Andhra. This region is home to notorious factional leaders. The culture of violence and score settling makes Bihar look like the Peace Corps. lllegal weapons including bombs, guns, daggers, swords are omnipresent in houses. Armies of youth swear allegiance to a factional leader - a warlord - that protects them and uses them to kill and murder people from other factons. One of these factions was headed by YSR's family. His dad had a notorious history of rape and murder and YSR and his goondas cultivated an era of fear and murder in their district of Cuddapah.

But in 1989 despite the strong lobbying within the Congress party - YSR - lost the Chief Ministership to the old war horse M. Chenna Reddy. Usually in such situaions the losing faction does not get the kings spoils of powers. A lesser share in power and not soo lucrative positions and ministries left the YSR faction fuming. They would need seek and find a way to remove Chenna Reddy from power. Hyderabad and the MIM would help them in that plan.

Hyderabad and the MIM Terror

Those who (really) believe in secularism should go to Hyderabad. It is a city that is virtually under siege by one party - the Majilis Ittehadul Muslimeen. If the name doesnt indicate this then let me spell it for you - A Party of the land of Muslims. The MIM was formed by the Razakars - the nobles of the Nizam of Hyderabad after military action by Sardar Patel led to the integration of Hyderabad State with the Indian Union. The MIM and its leadership are muslim extremists and it is a right wing terrorist organization that thrives with the support of the "common muslim". Lately the MIM has been in the news for beating up Taslima Nasreen, kidnapping hindu girls and the beating up hindu doctors in Hyderabad.

The MIM has been led by the Owaisi family that traces itself to the court of the Nizam. The MIM has a virtual islamic army of thousands of dedicated captains. lieutenants and soliders that make the old city of Hyderabad a mini pakistan where Hindus live as second class citizens in virtual fear of their lives. Those that claim that muslims are inherently secular should go to Hyderabad. The common muslim is a bigot who supports the MIM and religiously elects the terrorist - Owaisi and family. Hyderabad is an example of secularism for a hindu living in a majority muslim area. It is a dhimmi state where the kafir lives the life of a second class citizen deprived of any dignity or respect.

The MIM and its islamic army riots in Hyderabad at the drop of a hat. Thousands of hindus have been killed by the Majilis and its followers at the slightest perceived provocation over the decades from 1947. However this blog is about one riot the riot of October-December 1990 because they were launched directly by YSR.

The Riots and its aftermath

While reason for the riots vary - it is by and large acknowledged that this was started with the help of imported goondas from the rayalseema region starting October 1990. The YSR faction bussed in hundreds of its murderers and stoked communal tensions through October 1990. In the weeks of December the attempts to spark a communal riot was in full flow by the congress goondas. The idea behind this was to provoke a law and order situation that would lead to the resignation of M.Chenna Reddy.

This was the spark that the MIM and its islamic army needed. For the next weeks hundreds of poor hindus were slaughtered in the old city of hyderabad. Most of them were destitute and poor laborers with no protection. As armies of muslim goondas raided hindu homes raping women in front of their men, killing children and the elderly. The ill equipped AP police force simply ran away. For the next few weeks it was brutal mayhem as cries of Allah O Akbar made the city residents fear for their lives. The murders would have spread to other parts of the city if not for some attempts by the local hindu organizations to organize hindus to repulse allah's murdering soldiers.

As the people of the city suffered, there was another war within the Congress party. The factional feud was out in the open and Chenna Reddy was accused by the YSR faction of not being able to control the law and order situation in Hyderabad. Finally Rajiv Gandhi succumbed and he asked the CM - Chenna Reddy to resign.

However the old man - Chenna Reddy - had the last laugh. He resigned with a condition that power be passed on to a neutral candidate - another Chiristian MP called Janardhan Reddy. But the YSR faction had achieved its diabolical aim of making Chenna Reddy step down from power.

Conclusion

While this story is common on the streets of Hyderabad for some strange reason it has been swept under the carpet for a long time. It is important to bring this story. In 1984 in Delhi and in 2002 in Gujarat there was an emotional reason for the rioting. But the hyderabad riots were a cold blooded calculation of a factional warlord YSR - to gain power. These riots are also important because YSR is the current Chief Minister of Andhra. The MIM is an electoral ally of the Congress party

Congress and the Hyderabad riots of 1990 | Sulekha Creative

Having created the riot in Old Hyderabad, the Owassies fled.

That is their courage where they left the foot soldiers to face the law!

YSR was active in the major parts!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One must understand that while the IM, Jamaat, Tablighi Jamaat, RSS, VHP, Bajrang are all recognisable and predictable, the MIM is the chameleon professing democratic ideals but indulging in communal hatred.

Can't blame Owassi.

That is how the pennies fall amongst the illiterate and communally charged and divided electorate.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles