Communal agenda of MIM

KS

Bye bye DFI
I saw these facebook statuses on MIM page and just wanted to know what kind of politics is going on there:

After Mehboobnagar KCR and KodandaRAM effigies burns in Karimnagar and nizambad against their communal hidden agenda.............
Were the elections rigged ? If not why should people burn effigies ?

MIM Legislature Party Floor Leader Akbaruddin Owaisi told Postnoon in an interview. "It should be a cause of concern for all secular parties who vow to protect the interests of minorities. They won two Assembly seats where Muslims are reckoning force," Akbar said. He reiterated that his party would now aggressively raise their voice for a United Andhra Pradesh to protect the interests of minorities.
What is his demand ? That only Muslims must win from areas where Muslims are a reckoning force (whatever that means) ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Also I heard MIM strongly opposes the formation of Telengana and if splitting Telengana was inevitable then it wants a Rayal-Telengana (i.e., both Rayalaseema and Telengana must be merged into one entity).

Why are they opposing Telengana alone and why they support inclusion of Rayalseema into Telengana ?

It would be good if somebody from there explains..

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It means that these goons can only win by polarizing it.

and what is this facebook nonsense ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I saw these facebook statuses on MIM page and just wanted to know what kind of politics is going on there:

Were the elections rigged ? If not why should people burn effigies ?

What is his demand ? That only Muslims must win from areas where Muslims are a reckoning force (whatever that means) ?
From the bolded part that you highlighted It says it won two seats in areas dominated by Muslims. Doesn't say Muslims only should win from such areas.

KS

Bye bye DFI
It means that these goons can only win by polarizing it

and what is this facebook nonsense ?
What's up with facebook ? I saw these messages and thought it would be nice for a Hyderabadi or a gult like civ or tarun to clarify it.

KS

Bye bye DFI
From the bolded part that you highlighted It says it won two seats in areas dominated by Muslims. Doesn't say Muslims only should win from such areas.
Actually I was asking if he was meaning that..considering the earlier line read "It should be a cause of concern for all secular parties who vow to protect the interests of minorities"..I mean, I just could not understand the line of thought behind those statements...or what he wants to convey..

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hyderabad is a major area of business for me. Business is slack there. I hope there is no more trouble that grounds the city to a halt because of unwanted incidents.

Yeah a businessman in me spoke that.:D

No we don't need any nuisance there and no polarization.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
What's up with facebook ? I saw these messages and thought it would be nice for a Hyderabadi or a gult like civ or tarun to clarify it.
I dont know about others but i view facebook as a trolling nest or a platform for extremist nutters to have there voice heard.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually I was asking if he was meaning that..considering the earlier line read "It should be a cause of concern for all secular parties who vow to protect the interests of minorities"..I mean, I just could not understand the line of thought behind those statements...or what he wants to convey..
Actually since yesterday I was thinking about a "right wing nationalist Muslim party" should come up that frees the muslims from the clutches of vote bank politics and those who are only concerned with national interests and exposes the divisive policies of other parties.

Quite an idealistic thought but then such a political party that represents true Indian Muslims who will no let Muslims get exploited and are nationalist.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I dont know about others but i view facebook as a trolling nest or a platform for extremist nutters to have there voice heard.
If not for the impotent and corrupt bastards we have in law enforcement, facebook could be used as an excellent hunting ground for the Anti-nationals:mad:

THese bastards should be picked up and sent to North Korean Gulags in return for aids to North Korea:D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Actually since yesterday I was thinking about a "right wing nationalist Muslim party" should come up that frees the muslims from the clutches of vote bank politics and those who are only concerned with national interests and exposes the divisive policies of other parties.

Quite an idealistic thought but then such a political party that represents true Indian Muslims who will no let Muslims get exploited and are nationalist.
I hope not. For two reasons

- when right wing is mixed with religion it breeds nutters. look at pakistan...all parties there are right wing muslim party.
- religious parties go against the secular nature of our country. id rather people vote for nationalistic parties across religious and caste lines.

muslims who you are looking for to represent muslims masses in India have no interest in politics and dont have the means to enter it while those who are in politics are greedy two time scum who will polarize it for there personal gain. prime example is salman kursheed....he made up nonsense regarding fake tears and quota so that his wife could win and ended up costing his party a lot more seats and his wife also lost because she did nothing in her constituency and came 6th!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Those words were by MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi to an interview to the newspaper Postnoon..Not random ventings on FB..

That's why my initial curiosity.

KS

Bye bye DFI

I would not have explicit religion based parties being formed in the first place..but then what you suggest might be ok compared to the likes of Owaisi and his MIM goons who want to relive the glory of the Nizam days.

But then for doing that the old guard that is well entrenched in Bihar and UP (in this case Hyd) must be displaced. And currently they occupy all the top posts in all the Muslim institutions. Who will bell the cat ? One man from Gujarat tried and he ended up being an example of how to behave against the status quo powers. Is there a hope, considering all these factors ?

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I hope not. For two reasons

- when right wing is mixed with religion it breeds nutters. look at pakistan...all parties there are right wing muslim party.
- religious parties go against the secular nature of our country. id rather people vote for nationalistic parties across religious and caste lines.

muslims who you are looking for to represent muslims masses in India have no interest in politics and dont have the means to enter it while those who are in politics are greedy two time scum who will polarize it for there personal gain. prime example is salman kursheed....he made up nonsense regarding fake tears and quota so that his wife could win and ended up costing his party a lot more seats and his wife also lost because she did nothing in her constituency and came 6th!
Maybe you are right but then with the exploitation we have seen over the years, an Indian Muslim party lead my nationalists should displace those who pretend.

Indian Muslims over the years have only been kept illiterate, backward by the very people who claim to be "Messiahs" all for political gain and thereby fed seeds of communal discord where the majority community feels slighted.

Need all that to stop. Indian Nationalist Muslims have to rise to take on any nuts and also exploiting political parties.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Maybe you are right but then with the exploitation we have seen over the years, an Indian Muslim party lead my nationalists should displace those who pretend.

Indian Muslims over the years have only been kept illiterate, backward by the very people who claim to be "Messiahs" all for political gain and thereby fed seeds of communal discord where the majority community feels slighted.

Need all that to stop. Indian Nationalist Muslims have to rise to take on any nuts and also exploiting political parties.
This point is moot. Because ultimately our society is full of idiots.

Even hindu politicians are not "good"...all are thieving bastards and have no nationalistic thoughts in the way they function.

muslims are idiots and will always be fooled by "messiahs" and this will happen till society starts electing people rationally. fooling muslims is easy...one word from rss/random sena chap somewhere and they flock to local goon and give him votes all the while he doesn't give a shit about them even if he is muslim himself.

KS

Bye bye DFI
This point is moot. Because ultimately our society is full of idiots.

Even hindu politicians are not "good"...all are thieving bastards and have no nationalistic thoughts in the way they function.

muslims are idiots and will always be fooled by "messiahs" and this will happen till society starts electing people rationally. fooling muslims is easy...one word from rss/random sena chap somewhere and they flock to local goon and give him votes.
Offtopic..but that's a bit unfair comparison..not that the leaders are scruplous..but the Hindu society is too much fragemented for it to be used as a vote bank....so you cant say a leader has kept Hindus poor and bound by fear and not making any attempt to develop them.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Offtopic..but that's a bit unfair comparison..not that the leaders are scruplous..but the Hindu society is too much fragemented for it to be used as a vote bank....so you cant say a leader has kept Hindus poor and bound by fear and not making any attempt to develop them.
Those same leaders have kept Muslims illiterate, given them freebies when not asked for, played around with and made them vote banks.

Someone needs to start a movement to free the mindset that has been developed thanks to the unscrupulous politicians.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
There are times when i feel democracy should be halted and dictatorship be installed which comprises of nationalists.

And all "bad elements" in society are lined up against a wall and shot...che style :che:

But then again if dictatorship is comprised of loonies then we will be worse off than compared to democracy so i will choose democracy even if it doesn't work to its full potential. It is like cricket...in democracy we dont take a couple steps forward against a spinner and try to hit a six rather we stay in our crease and tap the ball somewhere to take a single.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I agree with TM, unless the society stops acting like idiots, there is no point in forming any new Political parties. The very nationalistic Indian Muslim party can turn into a similair group of goons, If the Demand of this idiotic society is like that.

Ultimately, it is the society that has to change.

But since we all know who this ----er is and what he is tring to do, why is he not behind bars already?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I have no intention of typing thousands of different denominations.

my point still stands.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles