Comedy king Zahil Hamid

JBH22

Whenever you feel depressed guys please watch the Lion Zahil Hamid ouff i like how he kicks India,Israel and USA in his shows to good but the problem is that its going to remain a wet dream bechara marega lekin sapna saach nahin hoga

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The best I like about him is his desperate looks to prove validity of Islam in todays world....and how its important for pakistan to remain islamic to kick Zionists, Hindus and Crusaders (in future he may add samurais and shaolim monks lol) out of the land of the (im) pure LOL I am sure he will win many comedy shows....or I should say he should join a Circus permanently LOL :D

JBH22

You didn't know that he's address as a lion by our Pak friends between i like his defense analysis. I think there is a video he talks about Pakistan developing Power projection how they need to build forces to counter attack any aggressive actions from andaman islands etc but the thing is that the he did not explain how to acquire that.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Is this guy insecure or what? But I must say, the 7 sister states of NE are having lot of trouble that GOI doesn't look at on purpose for their bloody votebank politics. In times of war, terrorist and insurgents will act against the nation. We have more problems with internal enemies than external and that is one truth he is speaking though he puts it in a comical way..lol.

warriorextreme

Country flag
All praise be on zaid hamid the king of comedy and biggest joker of our times from "THE GREAT PAKISTANI CIRCUS"

SpArK

SORCERER

Last edited by a moderator:

JayATL

I was watching the kids in the studio sitting like cattle taking it all in. Delhi will be captured in 1 week... whoooo

Blackwater

I was watching the kids in the studio sitting like cattle taking it all in. Delhi will be captured in 1 week... whoooo
He said we will meet in Panipat, this hole is pak ass doest know that delhi come before Panipat if u come from west side lollllllllllllll

Blackwater

This is his psyco nut,jusbati face.

I have heard ,he was mujahidin during soviet war and was captured and tortured ,no wonder he has dard in his voice lollllllll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

Zaid Hamid lives on hatred. His modus operandi is to be in the limelight all the time. There is no need to make an idol out of this scum people. Don't waste time on retards. There already is a thread for Zaid Hamid. Mods please merge this thread with the old one.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Don't waste time on retards. There already is a thread for Zaid Hamid. Mods please merge this thread with the old one.
actually its fun to watch his videos and see him making fun of himself :D

Oracle

Zaid Hamid is quite popular in Pakistan, albeit in some sections of the society. It's not fun watching Zaid Hamid radicalize the already radicalized society of Pakistan. This hate pours through borders onto our lands and innocent Indians get killed. Not fun at all.

warriorextreme

Country flag
Zaid Hamid is quite popular in Pakistan, albeit in some sections of the society. It's not fun watching Zaid Hamid radicalize the already radicalized society of Pakistan. This hate pours through borders onto our lands and innocent Indians get killed. Not fun at all.
lol dude i meant its fun to watch how he says things that make no sense and how he is leading pakistan to inevitable disaster..
and innocents are getting killed on border since partition..nothing has changed since his birth

Oracle

I get your point. What I meant is, do not give unnecessary importance to people like Zaid Hamid. Mark my words, he's gonna have a bloody end. And please, let's stop our obsession with Zaid Hamid. He is just a terrorist.

warriorextreme

Country flag
I get your point. What I meant is, do not give unnecessary importance to people like Zaid Hamid. Mark my words, he's gonna have a bloody end. And please, let's stop our obsession with Zaid Hamid. He is just a terrorist.
everyone has a bloody end in pakistan :)
but i i wish he has bloodiest end :)
**EVIL SMILE**

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
He said we will meet in Panipat, this hole is pak ass doest know that delhi come before Panipat if u come from west side lollllllllllllll
Actually the dumb shitbag is still stuck in the Mughal era of horse-riding and bow and arrow shooting. No wonder he wants to "meet us" in Panipat. LOL

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles